TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Spencer and Kevin Kietzman "Jacob Pullen Bike Thief" survivor support thread

(1/12) > >>

Pete:
As we have learned from Kevin Kietzman himself over the last two days on his radio broadcast, he and his son, Spencer, had their bike (Kevin had either lent or gifted ihs bike to Spencer) stolen by all-time leading KSU basketball scorer, Jacob Pullen.  Full details can be found here ( http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21594.0 ).

I want to lend my voice in support of Kevin and Spencer, who have stated that they were victimized by Jacob Pullen.

Let's use this thread for ideas on how to help start the healing process, not only for Kevin and his son Spencer, but for all of those other victims (according to Kevin's statements on July 6th and 7th on his radio show, Jacob Pullen stole other bicycles as well.  In addition, on July 6th Kevin said that Jacob Pullen routinely carried around wire cutters to do so).

Please, if you are victim, come forward.  We will put our healing arms around you.

kstate4life:
In the spring of 2006 my bike was stolen from outside of 1111 Vattier.  I know that it was before Jacob Pullen attended Kansas State University, but I would say it is highly likely he stole it on a campus visit.

steve dave:
was it locked up?

kstate4life:
Yes, by a cheap walmart lock in fact.

steve dave:

--- Quote from: kstate4life on July 06, 2012, 03:37:15 PM ---Yes, by a cheap walmart lock in fact.

--- End quote ---

yeah, sounds like it could have been Jake based on the info I've gotten from 810 WHB over the last two days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version