Author Topic: LET'S ROLL #10 WILDCATS TO PURPLE  (Read 2021 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
LET'S ROLL #10 WILDCATS TO PURPLE
« on: October 10, 2018, 02:42:03 PM »
right now the wildcats are the 10th best team in the nation according to the experts

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-10-08/kentucky-no-1-andy-katzs-preseason-power-36-college

10. Kansas State: The Wildcats made a stunning run to the Elite Eight and return every key piece. Claws was hurt for all but one game during the tournament. He’s back and so are The Flush Jr., and Xavier Sneed. The Kansas-Kansas State games this season will be the most anticipated in this series for quite some time.

AP prediction: 10-15.

i'm very glad that oscar has built up this program the right way and has shown an ability to ignore his detractors and focus on winning at all costs

the wildcats are back to national blue blood status, i would officially like to ask gene taylor to change the school's basketball color to blue, to match the color of our blood. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: LET'S ROLL #10 WILDCATS TO PURPLE
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »
right now the wildcats are the 10th best team in the nation according to the experts

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-10-08/kentucky-no-1-andy-katzs-preseason-power-36-college

10. Kansas State: The Wildcats made a stunning run to the Elite Eight and return every key piece. Claws was hurt for all but one game during the tournament. He’s back and so are The Flush Jr., and Xavier Sneed. The Kansas-Kansas State games this season will be the most anticipated in this series for quite some time.

AP prediction: 10-15.

i'm very glad that oscar has built up this program the right way and has shown an ability to ignore his detractors and focus on winning at all costs

the wildcats are back to national blue blood status, i would officially like to ask gene taylor to change the school's basketball color to blue, to match the color of our blood.

I would like to point out that not only are we back to National blue blood status but we also carry the flag for being the best State college program out there.  Surely you jest P-wood, I mean Michigan State has to be ranked higher than us right?  :lol: :lol:  Nope, #11th.  Florida State you ask? :nono: #15th or something.  Mississippi hillbilly State?  :dunno:Nope, 25th.  Washington State, Colorado State, Okie St., Penn St., Townsend State all not even rough ridin' ranked.  All this is a tremendous weight to carry but our boys will endeavor like oscar has taught them.  Thank you oscar!  Thank god for oscar!  Amen.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
Sadly there are only like 3 flagship state schools. Pretty much us, tOSU and LSU
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 07:14:06 PM »
Seniors and Sneed are important.
The last few years we have fallen behind in games when subs came into the game.  Also rebounding hurt our team.  Our success will depend on level 2 guys, maintaining sustainable energy, and rebounding
Level 2
McSwish McGuire
Mantool Mawien
Ripehide DeeJawers
Meatfart Stockyard
Rut Williams
Rattler Shadd
Level 3
Meatsaw Love
Big Clyde Muldoon

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
I'm not unhappy about any of these developments, I'm just shocked they are happening.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 07:21:13 PM »
Is this what it's like for KU fans during football season?

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 01:33:03 PM »
Is this what it's like for KU fans during football season?
Indefintely
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »