Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 557314 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 01:11:44 AM »
I loved how much PR work he did before he ever coached a game at K-State. It's like he knew that was the only time we were ever going to love him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 01:20:40 AM »

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 01:33:11 AM »
http://goEMAW.com/blog/?p=199&cpage=1#comment-10545

phenreview says:
January 22, 2013 at 9:14 am
phentermine 37.5 are tablets that resist reduce league weight. The same of these tabs has to be captivated with drinking-water, round 20 minutes already a collation, twice a day.

:horrorsurprise:
emaw

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 01:35:50 AM »
I heard he drove a different route to work every day because he was afraid someone would try to take him out.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 01:40:48 AM »
I sent him an email once asking him what book he would recommend that I read next and he replied with some Malcom Gladwell book and I bought it.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 08:33:36 AM »
Matt Wallerstedt's, as the legend goes. After a Catbacker event in Hays, I believe.

That was all just made up.  People started the stuff to rationalize why a MHK native and KSU grad would leave KSU to go coach at Air Force.  They were in denial about how big of a boob Prince was and wanted some other explanation. 

Prince was seeng getting handsy with girls in Hays but they were just random skanks.   From what I've heard the coach of that era that had the biggest problem keeping it in his pants was Raheem. 

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 08:41:51 AM »
Have some buddies that were walkon's/bench warmers during the prince tenure, one is a former poster here (Dendguy).

Best story I have heard from them is that while prince was coach Sean Snyder was "Mr Clean", if you got in trouble at night or needed to get ahold of a someone for any reason you were told to call sean snyder.

Of course this meant that anytime my buddies roomates got drunk they would call sean from random phones at 3am pretending to be a player who just got busted for DUI/Drugs/might of killed someone and dumped them in tuttle. Sean WAS NOT happy about it but never figured out who it was that was calling him.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 08:49:13 AM »
Have some buddies that were walkon's/bench warmers during the prince tenure, one is a former poster here (Dendguy).

Best story I have heard from them is that while prince was coach Sean Snyder was "Mr Clean", if you got in trouble at night or needed to get ahold of a someone for any reason you were told to call sean snyder.

Of course this meant that anytime my buddies roomates got drunk they would call sean from random phones at 3am pretending to be a player who just got busted for DUI/Drugs/might of killed someone and dumped them in tuttle. Sean WAS NOT happy about it but never figured out who it was that was calling him.

:lol:

can't wait to see how he words that on his resume for head coach

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 09:03:07 AM »
He was banging his baby sitter who was my friends fiancé at the time. Boom! Thread/

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »

You beat me to it...  although I was just going to post this bit:

BIG DEEZE says:   
September 28, 2012 at 5:06 pm   

Ron Prince head faked the eff out of the admin at KSU! He was a loser in HS, a loser at DCCC (where he backed up a walk on from Cimarron. Never got on the field when he transferref to Appalachian State. Will tell you that he started against Clemson and coouldn’t stop the counter move of Chester McGlockton. This loser never played a play at Appalachian State. He got the last laugh when you guys had to pay him 1.5 million dollars… Ron left his wife after they got fired in Indianapolis and when he moved to Jacksonville he dumped his mother in a retirement home. He cheated on her with several women that he eventually showed pics of the “acts of ill-repute” to so she would believe him. I cam remeber when Prince was selling CRACK in college to make fast cash and along the way he mumped his friends who gave him the money to start his dope game. WHAT BITCH?

bears are fast...

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:57 AM »
I'm not gonna lie, the only thing Prince didn't do right was win games. He was incredibly entertaining, shown by the thread we are having years after his firing.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 09:20:37 AM »
prince hate is stupid.  the guy took advantage of a stupid AD and got a good paying job.  Not his fault that they actually hired him.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »
Met him at an event in the summer of 2008... He introduced himself as Frank Leonard, the TE coach. I wasn't sure if I hated him or not before that moment, but afterwards I knew...

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
He is the lynch pin to our ownership of Texas.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 09:25:02 AM »
prince hate is stupid.  the guy took advantage of a stupid AD and got a good paying job.  Not his fault that they actually hired him.

Weiser was also responsible for hiring Brad Hill, Bob Huggins, and Frank Martin... RP was the only one who was a bad hire imo.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »

prince hate is not stupid

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
I actually started to hate him when the funny or die tour came to K-State and Will Ferrell made him a part of the act and Prince acted like a dead fish up on the stage. I was like, "dude, play along" and he was having none of it.

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
Our highly recruited QB in HS response to what he though of Ron Prince "He is a penis".

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »

Weiser was also responsible for hiring Brad Hill, Bob Huggins, and Frank Martin... RP was the only one who was a bad hire imo.

Weiser was pretty decent at hiring folks.  Shitty at spending money where it needed to be spent.  Overall a good AD, probably would've been better if it weren't for Weef micromanaging the entire athletic dept.
emaw

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »

Prince was seeng getting handsy with girls in Hays but they were just random skanks.   From what I've heard the coach of that era that had the biggest problem keeping it in his pants was Raheem.

Funny, the story I heard was Prince tried to bang Raheem's wife but she mushed him. Then they took off for Tampa Bay because of the creepstering.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:39 AM »

BIG DEEZE says:   

Ron Prince head faked the eff out of the admin at KSU! He was a loser in HS, a loser at DCCC (where he backed up a walk on from Cimarron. Never got on the field when he transferref to Appalachian State. Will tell you that he started against Clemson and coouldn’t stop the counter move of Chester McGlockton. This loser never played a play at Appalachian State. He got the last laugh when you guys had to pay him 1.5 million dollars… Ron left his wife after they got fired in Indianapolis and when he moved to Jacksonville he dumped his mother in a retirement home. He cheated on her with several women that he eventually showed pics of the “acts of ill-repute” to so she would believe him. I cam remeber when Prince was selling CRACK in college to make fast cash and along the way he mumped his friends who gave him the money to start his dope game. WHAT BITCH?

Recent events have convinced me that Big Deeze was at least 80% truthful there.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »

prince hate is not stupid

This.  HE could have done pretty well, he was too much of a dumbass though.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 10:02:09 AM »

BIG DEEZE says:   

:thumbs:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 10:06:46 AM »
He made the defense run stairs for all the points they gave up  and made big josh fresh tropical piña coladas for every interception he tossed.

:lol:  Oh man, I bet Josh was pak'd after the 2008 KU game.
@lopakman

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2013, 10:13:44 AM »
remember when he would give somebody bunny ears..  :D what a jokester