Author Topic: Stat guys  (Read 1362 times)

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Stat guys
« on: February 06, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »
Is there a place or a stat I can look at that will let me compare last year against this year in terms of our team's performance and results when Jake and Denis don't account for, say, 40% of our points?  (That's just an estimate.  The actual percentage may be different.)

I'm just curious to try to put a number to the eyeball evaluation that we've won more games this year where Denis and Jake haven't scored much than we did last year.  Try to quantify the difference our bigs' scoring has made this year.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Stat guys
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 11:55:18 PM »
Is there a place or a stat I can look at that will let me compare last year against this year in terms of our team's performance and results when Jake and Denis don't account for, say, 40% of our points?  (That's just an estimate.  The actual percentage may be different.)

I'm just curious to try to put a number to the eyeball evaluation that we've won more games this year where Denis and Jake haven't scored much than we did last year.  Try to quantify the difference our bigs' scoring has made this year.
add up the average ppg from our bigs from last year, do the same with this year, and compare... :dunno:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »
X and UT were two quality wins with DC and JP scoring low numbers.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 12:04:27 AM »
on espn you can view stats, and cycle through years.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/stats?teamId=2306

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »
speaking of stat guys, i got to shake schwab's hand at gameday. ya know, "stump the schwab". was, and still am very  :runaway: about this.