Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 229232 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
Jenna Jameson being a gigantic trump supporter is one of my favorite trump side stories
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2017, 01:18:43 PM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/01/uc-berkeley-on-lockdown-amid-protest-over-milo-yiannopoulos.html

Who had the idea for him to speak there?

Weird, the once proud home of free speech, now filled with intolerant, closed minded hate mongers. 

Sad

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2017, 01:20:43 PM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/01/uc-berkeley-on-lockdown-amid-protest-over-milo-yiannopoulos.html

Weird, the once proud home of free speech, now filled with intolerant, closed minded hate mongers. 

Sad
So you don't know either? Thanks for your help.

#sad
#tapoutnoted
#meltdown
#pubpub

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2017, 01:21:27 PM »
And yeah Maher has a weird creepy vibe to him but I like his show  :shy:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2017, 01:23:17 PM »

I mean, hopefully it's to try to be mind expanding, but it is about a good idea as having a transgendered multiracial couple giving a speech at a klan rally.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »

I mean, hopefully it's to try to be mind expanding, but it is about a good idea as having a transgendered multiracial couple giving a speech at a klan rally.
Yeah. It just doesn't make sense to me to speak there. I think the goal of him speaking there was accomplished.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 02, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »
It's a very liberal university. They would be doing their students a disservice to not have speakers like Milo. Hopefully they have him come back.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 02, 2017, 01:32:04 PM »
It wasn't even Berkeley students. It was Black Bloc. Students were peacefully protesting.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 02, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »

Cfbandyman, you are a true G, I love ya, but that's a horrible comparison. Sonofalexjones is a sycophantic, chin nutted, bigot; it's no surprise he'd turn that piece of crap into someone who was treated unfairly by intolerant liberals.

The issue with your example is the transgender interracial couple is just trying to live their life. Their message to the klan is simply, we're human, respect us, don't kill us. This isn't the message that crap stain Milo, would deliver. In case you don't know some of his greatest hits, here you go.

https://bitchmedia.org/article/bad-things-milo-yiannopoulos-has-done-case-his-new-publisher-cares-just-kidding-they-totally

He wasn't going to Berkley to mend fences, he is s piece of crap who doesn't deserve any goodwill, certainly doesn't need that forum. That guy going to Berkley to give a speech is like Louis Farrakhan getting invited to co-host Shabbat.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2017, 02:05:49 PM »

Sad

#sad
#tapoutnoted
#meltdown
#pubpub

He's wrapping up a tour of the college circuit.  His shtick is social and political commentary, makes some funny but good observations, also can be borderline.  Shock entertainment.  I personally don't have anything against him, he's just making a buck.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »

Sad

#sad
#tapoutnoted
#meltdown
#pubpub

He's wrapping up a tour of the college circuit.  His shtick is social and political commentary, makes some funny but good observations, also can be borderline.  Shock entertainment.  I personally don't have anything against him, he's just making a buck.

Fair enough. He was a right to free speech. Students had a right to protest. It's a shame a 3rd party came in and made a mess of things.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2017, 02:18:08 PM »
Oh look, another clueless nonsensical post from the perpetually angry dumbass in residence.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
Oh look, another clueless nonsensical post from one of the perpetually angry dumbasspeople in residence.

Lets learn to love one another. It just takes a couple word changes.  :thumbsup:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2017, 02:42:00 PM »
Oh look, another clueless nonsensical post from the perpetually angry dumbass in residence.

Wipe the old man orange spay tan blotch stains off of your face before you go out in public.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »

Wipe the old man orange spay tan blotch stains off of your face before you go out in public.

So angry

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »
Lots of subtle dog whistling racism from MIR lately, perfect for this thread. Calling our president a baboon. Mocking his skin pigmentation....

Oh his latest rant was so much worse than those two tweets.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8052554?cps=gravity_5540_-1270685918277578277

Which do you like better him calling Obama a baboon or Trayvon Martin an idiot?

What's funny is that this baboon keeps finding himself in these shitty unprecedented situations that reflect poorly on his leadership.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:59:55 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2017, 02:59:28 PM »
Racist ass mir smdh

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2017, 03:19:28 PM »
skin pigmentation? LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »
Another great component of this thread:  Cal-Berkeley = KKK Rally

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
Speaking of liberals losing their f'ing minds over Trump, here are a few posts from the Trump Presidency Thread about the recent Navy Seal death that are worthy additions....

Provide me an article that states Obama put a serviceman or woman in harms way by calling for an off the cuff operation for headlines and I'll certainly call him a murderer, I'll tweet it directly at him.

You know and I know that didn't ever happen. Obama made a ton of mistakes, for the 462828393rd time I didn't even vote for the dude, one mistake he didn't make was to send Navy SEALs or anyone else into a mission after being in office for three days just for headlines. In the transition cheeto bragged about not going to briefings, he shook up the NSC team hours after taking the oath; there was no way he could have possibly had all of the information he needed to make that call but he did. That piece of crap, narcissist, wanted everyone to see how tough he is and he got a SEAL killed. It's gross and it's telling that you are also a piece of crap that you aren't outraged about it.

I'd also be interested in how much Trump's shaking up of staff and councils had the military out of sorts even though this was being planned for awhile.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2017, 07:26:33 PM »
Lots of subtle dog whistling racism from MIR lately, perfect for this thread. Calling our president a baboon. Mocking his skin pigmentation....

Oh his latest rant was so much worse than those two tweets.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8052554?cps=gravity_5540_-1270685918277578277

Which do you like better him calling Obama a baboon or Trayvon Martin an idiot?

What's funny is that this baboon keeps finding himself in these shitty unprecedented situations that reflect poorly on his leadership.

Ugh, shut your simple, pasty ass up

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »
MIR, it is a slight breach of etiquette to add your own racist rants to this thread, but I'll allow it. I'm sorry you've lost your f'ing mind over Trump, but I just hope you don't use that kind of language around your summer camp kids.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2017, 08:44:41 PM »
You know you've got to Mir if he calls you basic or simple. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 02, 2017, 09:54:08 PM »
MIR, it is a slight breach of etiquette to add your own racist rants to this thread, but I'll allow it. I'm sorry you've lost your f'ing mind over Trump, but I just hope you don't use that kind of language around your summer camp kids.

meh, all you crackers let your kids swear anyway. I hire as many black people as I can find so we can make fun of these spoiled white kids and their basic, ranch eating parents.