Author Topic: SUPPORT oscar WEBER  (Read 36336 times)

Offline ZappaCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: SUPPORT oscar WEBER
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 06:16:19 PM »
Guys honestly after watching the presser I think he can do some good things, if we are absolutely awful this year then I will start hating on him.. but for now I'm just gonna support him.
Just go away!

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
We have a bunch of damned retards around here.  If you blindy support this fucknut, Currie is going to view that as a green light to take the entire athletic department to crap one hire at a time.  When it's time to replace Snyder, if God forbid Currie is still here, he's not going to think twice and he'll hire the first person some old fart recommends.  If we are lucky enough to be rid of Weber, he'll do the same thing again with the next basketball hire.  He doesn't give a eff whether we win or lose, and unless the fans show him that it matters, that's not going to change.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 06:19:25 PM »
I support our players.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
Will you support him if half the team leaves?

No. The whole team supposedly likes him so I don't think that'll be the case.
#LIFE

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 06:21:58 PM »
Need more PI in this thread.

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 06:23:56 PM »
Kellis Robinett ? @KellisRobinett
Players seem excited about oscar Weber. Will Spradling said he is coming back. Jordan Henriquez says everyone else is, too.

^If this tweet is true I support Weber, we have a good team coming back next year (if they stay). oscar has a very good opportunity in front of him if everyone stays. I wonder if JO knows if Angel is going to stay.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »
Need more PI in this thread.

Ya, have been holding off. 

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 06:25:01 PM »
We have a bunch of damned retards around here.  If you blindy support this fucknut, Currie is going to view that as a green light to take the entire athletic department to crap one hire at a time.  When it's time to replace Snyder, if God forbid Currie is still here, he's not going to think twice and he'll hire the first person some old fart recommends.  If we are lucky enough to be rid of Weber, he'll do the same thing again with the next basketball hire.  He doesn't give a eff whether we win or lose, and unless the fans show him that it matters, that's not going to change.

I support K-State. Yeah it doesn't make sense, that's the point. If the guy sucks then I'll be calling for his head but I can't see the future.
emaw

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »

Now you're just making crap up.  None of the freshmen have even met him.  Just rough ridin' stop.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 06:28:12 PM »
Simply supporting Weber because he's now our coach is exactly the reason we have someone like Weber now as our head coach.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 06:28:48 PM »

Now you're just making crap up.  None of the freshmen have even met him.  Just rough ridin' stop.

False.
#LIFE

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »

I support K-State. Yeah it doesn't make sense, that's the point. If the guy sucks then I'll be calling for his head but I can't see the future.

The best way to support K-State is to let the administration know this bullshit won't be tolerated and make sure it doesn't happen again.  John Currie and oscar Webber are not K-State.

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 06:30:34 PM »
Scoops has to be trollin' right?

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 06:32:42 PM »

You rough ridin' betcha squawk.   :blah:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:34:14 PM by scoops callahan »
#LIFE

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 06:36:04 PM »

The best way to support K-State is to let the administration know this bullshit won't be tolerated and make sure it doesn't happen again.  John Currie and oscar Webber are not K-State.

I'm not saying its a great hire or a shitty hire. I'm just gonna see what happens before I melt down, that's all.  If in 2 years emaw basketball sucks then I'll be just as irate as everyone is today.
emaw

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »

I'm not saying its a great hire or a shitty hire. I'm just gonna see what happens before I melt down, that's all.  If in 2 years emaw basketball sucks then I'll be just as irate as everyone is today.

Exactly. I hate how everyone is bitching about the hire and he's never coached a game for KState yet. Give him a chance and let him prove himself before you all flip crap.
#LIFE

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »

You rough ridin' betcha squawk.   :blah:

Heh.  Guess not.  goEMAW must be beaten down.  Just a few weeks ago this tuck would have been PI'd to death.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:41:57 PM by WavetheWheat »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:44 PM »

Exactly. I hate how everyone is bitching about the hire and he's never coached a game for KState yet. Give him a chance and let him prove himself before you all flip crap.

Hey dumbass, I know you're a dumbass and all but nobody needs to see him coach a game at K-State. He has proven he is a loser at the D1 level for the past 6 years. But don't expect to not get called a dumbass in the process. GTFOOH with that "wait and see" garbage.

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
Kellis Robinett ? @KellisRobinett
Players seem excited about oscar Weber. Will Spradling said he is coming back. Jordan Henriquez says everyone else is, too.

^If this tweet is true I support Weber, we have a good team coming back next year (if they stay). oscar has a very good opportunity in front of him if everyone stays. I wonder if JO knows if Angel is going to stay.

what the eff is JO spose to say "naw dude half us boyz are leaving"

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »

Hey dumbass, I know you're a dumbass and all but nobody needs to see him coach a game at K-State. He has proven he is a loser at the D1 level for the past 6 years. But don't expect to not get called a dumbass in the process. GTFOOH with that "wait and see" garbage.

Okay, come back and talk to me next March.
#LIFE

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:11 PM »
like _33 just said, there is no need to wait and see. the next five (5!) years are going to be insanely painful. imagine wooly, but older and not as likeable. we are not going to be good. people might think we are decent though because he'll schedule his ass off to make sure that we get tons of ooc wins. there are no words to describe how quickly and efficiently john currie just destroyed the entire basketball program.

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 06:51:12 PM »
like _33 just said, there is no need to wait and see. the next five (5!) years are going to be insanely painful. imagine wooly, but older and not as likeable. we are not going to be good. people might think we are decent though because he'll schedule his ass off to make sure that we get tons of ooc wins. there are no words to describe how quickly and efficiently john currie just destroyed the entire basketball program.

but weber will have something to burn down, wooly had nothing to burn down but a rain drenched rough ridin' cat turd

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
I dealt with so many "scoops" during KU the Turner Gill tenure at KU.  Anybody with a brain and some eyeballs could see that guy was going abject failure, but many regurgitate "give him 2 years" or "look at these great assistants"

The thing I learned is the "scoops" when they turn.  Turn hard.  It gets ugly.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »
BOY OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR 32-35 GAMES

at least we will have some out of bounds plays right?!

I BET WE SHOOT FTs BETTER TOO

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 06:55:34 PM »
I dealt with so many "scoops" during KU the Turner Gill tenure at KU.  Anybody with a brain and some eyeballs could see that guy was going abject failure, but many regurgitate "give him 2 years" or "look at these great assistants"

The thing I learned is the "scoops" when they turn.  Turn hard.  It gets ugly.

So you knew he was going to fail three hours after he got hired?
emaw