Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 05:45:04 PM »
I was at an ice cream shop in Lake of the Ozarks and ordering in front of me was what appeared to be a chubby 12 yr old girl wearing a t-shirt that said "I eff hot dads". I think to myself "where are your parents young lady?" only to have that answered a few minutes later when magaguy and magagal walk in with their freshly bought maga flag from the trump store next door.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 05:34:58 PM »
The above is 1000% pure Team Locked and Loaded Posting
#blueanongE: Celebrating the decrease from the increase  :thumbsup:

Federal debt on a rocketship to new all time highs, home sales - down, wholesale energy costs - up.

I’m a bit surprised that WVU is supposedly our second toughest game on the schedule.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 04:54:22 PM »
Trump stores are like the weirdest thing. They dot the landscape in Florida, and presumably throughout the South. And apparently the trashy parts of N.J., i.e., everything except Princeton and where Manhattan commuters live.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 04:43:13 PM »
Gene isn't making any move, my brotha, so might as well hope for the tournament and a lucky run.

why not?  There is not objective measuring stick that pete hughes doesn't suck
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 04:21:16 PM »
Gene isn't making any move, my brotha, so might as well hope for the tournament and a lucky run.
My grandma informed me today on our call that the Chiefs are going to "fire" Butker and replace him with a woman.

You should make a wager with her.  She sounds like a mark

I tried :lol:

She had me place a $20 bet on the Chiefs to beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl. I asked her if she wanted to make another bet on whether or not he'd be the Chiefs kicker when the season started. She smartly didn't take the bet. She also already used her winnings to purchase a crockpot so that could have weighed on her decision not to take the bet.

Family member predicted that Biden was only an interim to Kamala.  I offered 5-1. 
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 03:50:41 PM »
I actually hope we are out and Gene has to make the move.  This is a shitty program
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10