Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 66736 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2011, 02:49:30 PM »
Clearly, if I haven't come up with some crackpot theory about Bin Laden having been dead for 9 years, I must have never once questioned Uncle Sam.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »
He probably died around 2002-2003

The media has reported OBL's death like 8 times now....why believe them this time any more than the other 7?

How many times has the military reported it?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »

The media has reported OBL's death like 8 times now....why believe them this time any more than the other 7?

Prolly like 500 or 600 you sheep.   :users:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2011, 04:19:07 PM »

The military controls the government, who controls the media.  :jeffy:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2011, 04:27:38 PM »

The military controls the government, who controls the media.  :jeffy:

That's about correct, I think. Why does that even matter anyway? Media reports it, Army reports....the sheep will believe anything and go back to their pin.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
I'm not a sheep, I am a goat.  The smartest of the ruminants.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »
Then they have the audacity to say that they dumped his body in the ocean in order to respect Muslim customs/traditions or whatever.

But if you ask Saddam and his brothers, the US had no issues parading their dead bodies all over the news media/internet.

As dax said, don't question your government. They are always right and have never lied to you. Not once.
Iraqi government released those pictures
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
IMO, you simply aren't paying attention if you don't at least question this situation.

OBL's rise to where he was, was facilitated in large part by our own CIA.   That is not a black and white, apples and oranges world.   With the suppossed end of the cold war, the massive military/intelligence complex in the United States needed a new bogeyman, none was more perfect than OBL, and then ultimately the "organization" coined Al Queda.   The perfect rabbit hole for resources and trillions upon trillions of dollars, an enemy not in plain sight, that didn't ride over the hill in tanks and troop carriers, an "enemy" that could be defined and redefined again and again by the government.

this is really really really bad history.  The CIA was working through the ISI and used the Saudis for fundraising.  The CIA did do some training as well as many other organizations.  To say that we entirely created OBL is academically dishonest.  Both the CIA and OBL worked towards the same objective and crossed paths, but not entirely in concert as you pose.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
Then they have the audacity to say that they dumped his body in the ocean in order to respect Muslim customs/traditions or whatever.

But if you ask Saddam and his brothers, the US had no issues parading their dead bodies all over the news media/internet.

As dax said, don't question your government. They are always right and have never lied to you. Not once.

Not true. They didn't even have a government.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2011, 06:10:45 AM »
pike is an absolute treasure.

this. the dude is as inimitable as the Quran.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2011, 08:09:27 AM »

Not true

Facts
Saddam executed 30/1 Dec 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_Saddam_Hussein#Execution

Iraqi government was sovereign 28 June 2004, elected sovereign government April/May 2006
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/iz.html

Iraqi STATE TV released the video of the execution
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6218485.stm

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »
Last night I watched a documentary called "The Pat Tillman Story," about how the military and the government covered up the true nature of his death and completely went against his wishes so they could use him as propaganda.  crap was mumped up and the documentary was super good.  The morning after, I'm probably at my most angry/distrusting of the government and military that I've ever been--and I still don't think Bin Laden died in 2002.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 02, 2011, 12:39:28 PM »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »

Not true

Facts

Iraqi government was sovereign 28 June 2004, elected sovereign government April/May 2006

I wasn't talking about Saddam near as much as I was his sons....Which were killed, dolled up, and then pictures were released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uday_Hussein#Death

The U.S. Administration released graphic pictures of the brothers' bodies. When criticized, the U.S. military's response was to point out that these men were no ordinary combatants and to express hope that confirmation of the deaths would bring closure to the Iraqi people.

I guess we have no intentions of providing closure this time around

Last night I watched a documentary called "The Pat Tillman Story," about how the military and the government covered up the true nature of his death and completely went against his wishes so they could use him as propaganda.  crap was mumped up and the documentary was super good.  The morning after, I'm probably at my most angry/distrusting of the government and military that I've ever been--and I still don't think Bin Laden died in 2002.

They lied about WMD, lied about Pat Tillman, lied about pretty much anything else they could have lied about in the past. But no, not about Bin Laden. Never question your government. It's not healthy.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:50:58 PM by pike »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 02, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »
Quote from: pike

Sounds like we learned our lesson. Good for us. Way to go government/military!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »

Not true

Facts

I wasn't talking about Saddam near as much as I was his sons....Which were killed, dolled up, and then pictures were released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uday_Hussein#Death

The U.S. Administration released graphic pictures of the brothers' bodies. When criticized, the U.S. military's response was to point out that these men were no ordinary combatants and to express hope that confirmation of the deaths would bring closure to the Iraqi people.

Last night I watched a documentary called "The Pat Tillman Story," about how the military and the government covered up the true nature of his death and completely went against his wishes so they could use him as propaganda.  crap was mumped up and the documentary was super good.  The morning after, I'm probably at my most angry/distrusting of the government and military that I've ever been--and I still don't think Bin Laden died in 2002.

They lied about WMD, lied about Pat Tillman, lied about pretty much anything else they could have lied about in the past. But no, not about Bin Laden. Never question your government. It's not healthy.
dolled up? give me a break.....  :dubious:

I thin the one SEAL was right, its good the pics came out with the helo crashed into a wall.  OBL is either dead or in our custody.  Either works for me.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »

Yeah, I love the notion that if we did something once in a completely different administration, we would always do it exactly the same way even if it didn't work out the way we wanted it to.  No one ever learns from mistakes or changes the way they do things, totally.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2011, 02:23:29 PM »

Yeah, I love the notion that if we did something once in a completely different administration, we would always do it exactly the same way even if it didn't work out the way we wanted it to.  No one ever learns from mistakes or changes the way they do things, totally.

It's "convenient" isn't it?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 06, 2011, 12:49:37 PM »
pike, good oppy to brew up a conspiracy theory amirite?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 08, 2011, 12:52:21 AM »
Pike, is this helicopter crash faked?  tia.

:users:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 08, 2011, 12:57:27 AM »
Pike, is this helicopter crash faked?  tia.

:users:

Probably not