Author Topic: Trump, and Putin, saving the world from heathenization  (Read 28953 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've read this multiple times and still can't figure out what this "policy" is actually supposed to do, or how it's going to do it? Very unfocused.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It will take God intervention to understand

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It blows the leftocrats mind of why conservative  Christians support a womanizing foul mouthed hatin sob.  Sometimes it is necessary to seduce the secular world into doing God's bidding.  If God hating Hillary would have been president lt would be an all out assault on Christians all in the name of tolerance and love.  Anyone besides Hillary that was to hell bent on destroying Christianity would have been elected over Horndog Trump.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Amazing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/19/professor-museum-bible-represents-judeo-christian-perspective-leaves-religions/
People, scholars, are bitchin the Bible Museum doesn’t have displays of other religions.  Tough nostril hairs, this was privately funded and they can do what they want.  Quit horning in our show.

I think the point being made here is that the "Bible" museum fails to illuminate the various religions that it's teachings impacts (i.e. Islam and Mormonism)
Respectfully, other religions can build their own museums.  I hope government never prohibits any religion from privately expressing it's faith.  Obamanites were doing their best to diminish Christians by bullying, belittling and pushing the notion we had to uplift other religions to level the playing field to promote social parity.  Let each group express their thoughts, and people will choose.

I am concerned about Trump thinking he is on a righteous mission from God to make everyone rich.  Trump has surrounded himself with believers in the prosperity gospel; the more faith you have the richer you are and a better Christian.  Poor Christians are just as faithful as rich ones.

Obama was a better Christian than Trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It blows the leftocrats mind of why conservative  Christians support a womanizing foul mouthed hatin sob.  Sometimes it is necessary to seduce the secular world into doing God's bidding.  If God hating Hillary would have been president lt would be an all out assault on Christians all in the name of tolerance and love.  Anyone besides Hillary that was to hell bent on destroying Christianity would have been elected over Horndog Trump.

These are the posts where the sock shows itself too much.  dial it back

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've been hanging out with some devout Christians at work. Here's my insight. The key to getting into heaven is basically believing in Christ. That's it. Your actions don't really matter; we're all sinners, anyway. Further, it's also not your place to judge anyone else.

Given this sort of stuff, I see no real issue with evangelicals embracing Trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I've been hanging out with some devout Christians at work. Here's my insight. The key to getting into heaven is basically believing in Christ. That's it. Your actions don't really matter; we're all sinners, anyway. Further, it's also not your place to judge anyone else.

Given this sort of stuff, I see no real issue with evangelicals embracing Trump.

They can embrace whomever they want as long as they ditch the laws that tell other people who they can embrace

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 It is widely known that a televangelist has shared the Gospel with Brother Trump and he believes in Jesus.  When Stormy came out the liberals thought Christians would abandon him.  Well guess what there is a Christian principle called forgiveness.  So now they are trying to shame Christians.
From the Family Research Group:
"Why do so many people point out the hypocrisy of conservative Christians who support Donald Trump? Why do liberals keep mentioning that the people who have long claimed the moral high ground due to their “family values” are currently frolicking in the bottom of the barrel? Why are even fellow Christians quick to shake their heads at white evangelicals who cling to Trump for short term judicial victories?

Religious Right leader Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, knows why: It’s because liberals are trying to “shame evangelicals for their political participation.”

“The intensity of this is growing and this is an effort to shame evangelicals for their political participation. And since I’ve spent the last 25 years, since I left the law enforcement realm and entered into the political realm both in activism and in public office, is to bring Christians to an understanding of what our role is, and our role is to be salt in the light,” Perkins said. “Now, first and foremost, that is to take the gospel to people — living it out.”

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Evangelicals should be shamed for all kinds of stuff
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
150 million Americans have below average intelligence reno
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
God's devine hand is on Trump.  God is welcomed in the White House.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/27/millions-of-americans-believe-god-made-trump-president-216537
You’re so gullible, Reno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
God's devine hand is on Trump.  God is welcomed in the White House.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/27/millions-of-americans-believe-god-made-trump-president-216537
You’re so gullible, Reno.

Only explanation as to why Trump is having success.  By all sane standards he should be failing and an approval rating.  In the Bible, God used some scummers to achieve his purposes.  I don't think God liked the Muslimlization of America championed by Odullah.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Maybe a repost but holy crap

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1007352689209069569?s=21

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think literally everyone can agree that Jeff Sessions needs to get the eff out of our government
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you guys think sessions is quoting his boy the apostle john on roe v. wade?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it's rough ridin' dogma now

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
like, our elected officials and their toadies are saying, "god wills it" again.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you guys think sessions is quoting his boy the apostle john on roe v. wade?

This should be repeated every single time to that BS talking point

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Romans 13, y'all!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile