Author Topic: Cat27's cliff notes Benghazi hearing watch thread  (Read 5608 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Cat27's cliff notes Benghazi hearing watch thread
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 09:19:05 AM »
Clinton news network  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2015, 09:21:44 AM »
This woman could be the next POTUS. http://freebeacon.com/national-security/hillary-clinton-jokes-about-entrepreneurial-spirit-of-chris-stevens-for-trying-to-buy-barricades/

After hours of questioning at Thursday’s House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing, Hillary Clinton decided to joke about the additional security requested from Ambassador Chris Stevens, which the State Department denied before the fateful terrorist attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

The former secretary of state applauded Stevens’ frugality and “entrepreneurial spirit” for attempting to buy more security tools on the cheap. At the time the British embassy in Libya was closing its doors due to the increasingly unstable situation in the country, the British were having a “fire sale” of all of their equipment. Stevens sent in an email that he would like to pick up a few items from the embassy, including barricades.

“Well, I think that showed their entrepreneurial spirit, congresswoman, and I applaud them for it,” Clinton said.

Rep. Susan Brooks (R., Ind.) said that Stevens did not feel the compound had received enough physical security, and this email may have been an attempt to secure the facility for himself and all other State employees.

“One of the great attributes Chris Stevens had was a great sense of humor and I just see him smiling as he is typing this because it is clearly in response to the email down below picking up ‘fire sale’ items from the Brits,” Clinton said.

Clinton repeatedly defended her role in the State Department’s decision not to provide more security personnel or resources to help protect the compound, which had faced an increase in both threats and legitimate attacks in 2012. She also defended the department’s position to keep the embassy open, despite many others closing.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2015, 09:25:32 AM »
Media  :curse:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2015, 09:29:22 AM »
they always get away with it :chainsaw:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 09:34:44 AM »
Yep, that's pretty darn funny Mrs. Clinton.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »
Nobody ever really gets away with anything.......
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 09:55:50 AM »
I think this thread show just how far the right has gotten.  Every major media pub is  :lol: at how bad the 'Pubs exposed themselves in this hearing as being a poorly planned witch hunt with zero evidence, and half you guys are jerking off like, oh we've finally got a Clinton.  :gocho:

Chelsea better watch out.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 09:58:05 AM »
I think this thread show just how far the right has gotten.  Every major media pub is  :lol: at how bad the 'Pubs exposed themselves in this hearing as being a poorly planned witch hunt with zero evidence, and half you guys are jerking off like, oh we've finally got a Clinton.  :gocho:

FBI Investigators are not politicians. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 10:20:40 AM »

The GOP has already uncovered plently of evidence that Clinton's staff ignored security requests and that Clinton knowingly lied about the cause of the attack. They'd likely have even more evidence if Hillary hadn't stonewalled the investigation for over a year while deleting e-mails from her private server.

It has now come to light that Clinton not only didn't use an official State e-mail address, she didn't even keep a computer in her State office. Yeah, that's not unusual at all.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 10:26:31 AM »
Who would have thought edn was in the tank for a cold blooded killer war monger, Iraq war proponent, Libyan marauder, Assad over-thrower, Muslim Brotherhood loving instigator of Russian aggression and perpetual liar . . . Hillary Clinton

Crazy

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »
Media  :curse:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 10:28:50 AM »
ummmmmm yeah, I can feel your Clinton et al hate from here  :Woohoo:

Warm up the Chelsea did something wrong like tax fraud bandwagon  :Woot:
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »

So the FBI is a political body?   Fascinating.

Never pictured edn as such a hard line (D), anything to maintain power I suppose.

Sad

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2015, 10:38:11 AM »

So the FBI is a political body?   Fascinating.

Never pictured edn as such a hard line (D), anything to maintain power I suppose.

Sad

You might honestly be mentally disabled. 
(I guess we can cross apply that to all gun issues too? Fast and the Furious, or does this not apply to ATF?/logic)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2015, 10:45:48 AM »

What kind of crazy whack-a-doodle world does one live in that says operating your own IT system outside of the purview of the IT administration of the Federal Government when you're SOSUS is a good thing and not one that requires a a complete investigation?   Well we now know who to ask, what that kind of world is like, edn.   Sad, and scary.

A U.S. Ambassador dies while engaged in cladestine activity in a country where the U.S just overthrew the government and is actively pursuing the overthrow of another government . . . but let's not investigate . . . whack-a-doodle EDN..

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2015, 10:48:57 AM »

What kind of crazy whack-a-doodle world does one live in that says operating your own IT system outside of the purview of the IT administration of the Federal Government when you're SOSUS is a good thing and not one that requires a a complete investigation?   Well we now know who to ask, what that kind of world is like, edn.   Sad, and scary.

A U.S. Ambassador dies while engaged in cladestine activity in a country where the U.S just overthrew the government and is actively pursuing the overthrow of another government . . . but let's not investigate . . . whack-a-doodle EDN..

Yeah that's not what I was responding to and your moving the target because you know you look like a rough ridin' idiot. But keep on keepin' on.  When one door closes don't be afraid to toss a rock and break a window.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2015, 10:51:58 AM »

Yeah that's not what I was responding to and your moving the target because you know you look like a rough ridin' idiot. But keep on keepin' on.  When one door closes don't be afraid to toss a rock and break a window.

You make absolutely no sense as usual . . . just never picture you as such a hardcore defender of a criminal.  Sad

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2015, 10:57:49 AM »

You make absolutely no sense as usual . . . just never picture you as such a hardcore defender of a criminal.  Sad

Yeah keep trying since my comment was in no way directed there.  Misdirect, misdirect, misdirect until no one knows how bad you mumped up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »
Gosh a hardcore Hillary defender (edn) making fun of Republicans investigating a very serious issue. . . no way!!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »
Gosh a hardcore Hillary defender (edn) making fun of Republicans investigating a very serious issue. . . no way!!
yeah still not on target.  go back to my post and read each world out loud. slowly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2015, 11:08:54 AM »
"a poorly planned witch hunt with zero evidence"

LOL, that's absolutely absurd, but then again we are talking edn.  Oh my   :lol: :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2015, 11:34:59 AM »
I am enjoying this.  :popcorn:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2015, 12:43:25 PM »

the hearings, or goEMAW's two most deranged posters at each other's throats?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2015, 12:57:55 PM »

the hearings, or goEMAW's two most deranged posters at each other's throats?

I don't think Dax is deranged. I don't completely agree with him on his foreign policy position, but he's been doing a very effective job of pointing out liberal hypocrisy on the issue. Edna is deranged.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »
I don't think these hearings are really hurting her presidential aspirations.  She is definitely getting lots of air time.