Author Topic: Students/Winters  (Read 13610 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Students/Winters
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2012, 04:46:16 PM »
(Not a student here, but still have student mentality.)  This was the first game I've ever stayed inside for the entire time.

wait, what

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »
I mean I always go out during halftime.  There's beer out there!  I can't hate on the students for leaving at half and being late coming back, or not coming back at all when we are kicking assess and taints.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »
I know quite a few that missed second half kickoff for tailgating but were back a few minutes late, and others like myself who were in line for concessions

I never leave for halftime tailgating, but I'm glad I was able to make it into the student section by the start of the game.  I blacked out around 10, :barf: at our tailgate and just found out that I pissed right in front of my buddy's GF and can't remember a single thing between puking and kickoff.  I was pretty drunk all four quarters but I remember the whole game.  My roommates told me they walked me to the stadium and our seats but my memory skips straight to Cat football.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »
NO rough ridin' DUDES FOR CROWD SURFING YOU eff FACE BROS!

Why on earth not? Never understood this one.

serious question?

If you have a problem with dudes crowd surfing, but not females crowd surfing, you are either A) homophobic or B) creepy and gross for getting excited at the chance to touch a girl's butt, but most likely C) both

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2012, 04:53:10 PM »

serious question?

If you have a problem with dudes crowd surfing, but not females crowd surfing, you are either A) homophobic or B) creepy and gross for getting excited at the chance to touch a girl's butt, but most likely C) both

I had a small male friend that I would send non-consensually crowd surfing. He would come back mangled. I think the ass/boob grabbing creepos get mean when a dude is passed over.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »

serious question?

I had a small male friend that I would send non-consensually crowd surfing. He would come back mangled. I think the ass/boob grabbing creepos get mean when a dude is passed over.

I sent up a small male friend once and he had a blast. This was the iCAT section, fwiw.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2012, 04:55:42 PM »

seriously.  are you serious? 

I figured everybody in the student section (+Fitz) preferred hot college chicks crowd surfing.  Ya know, kinda like having a hot waitress instead of a hot waiter.     

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2012, 05:13:28 PM »

serious question?

I sent up a small male friend once and he had a blast. This was the iCAT section, fwiw.

Crowd surfing is fun for everyone involved, unless your are A), B), or C)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2012, 05:14:26 PM »

I figured everybody in the student section (+Fitz) preferred hot college chicks crowd surfing.  Ya know, kinda like having a hot waitress instead of a hot waiter.   

A), B), and C)'er outed

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »

A), B), and C)'er outed

there is a difference between preferring a hot college chick, and having a problem with dudes doing it.  (in this case "it" is crowd surfing)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Students/Winters
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »

A), B), and C)'er outed

there is a difference between preferring a hot college chick, and having a problem with dudes doing it.  (in this case "it" is crowd surfing)

Well put, seven
:adios:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »

A), B), and C)'er outed

What's the difference?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2012, 07:31:14 PM »
It's simple mocat, women are lighter and it's much less tiresome.  try not to over think it. K thanks.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2012, 01:48:07 AM »

serious question?

no! we always use to send chicks up.  They are lighter and easier to move.  I'm sick of the rough ridin' bros sending up their d-bag buddies and forcing the rest of the world to deal with their heavy ass drunk ass payed for friends.  I could care less if the chick was in a rough ridin' snow suit.  I hate lifting guys.   No one wants to handle a guy crowd surfing.  People get out of the way because they are heavy and usually really shitty at crowd surfing. Look at the pics from the good ole days, no or very minimal dudeage.*

*(I have no problem with sending up a little brother as long as they are <junior in HS)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2012, 07:43:00 AM »
I crowd-surfed constantly when I was in full costume, which just made me realize I was a kstatemask first.  Too bad there wasn't media groups and stuff back then; I could've retired.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2012, 07:44:48 AM »
the student section now is better than it ever has been.  I feel bad for my early 2000s self never having experienced it like it is now.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:44 AM »

serious question?

no! we always use to send chicks up.  They are lighter and easier to move.  I'm sick of the rough ridin' bros sending up their d-bag buddies and forcing the rest of the world to deal with their heavy ass drunk ass payed for friends.  I could care less if the chick was in a rough ridin' snow suit.  I hate lifting guys.   No one wants to handle a guy crowd surfing.  People get out of the way because they are heavy and usually really shitty at crowd surfing. Look at the pics from the good ole days, no or very minimal dudeage.*

*(I have no problem with sending up a little brother as long as they are <junior in HS)

You sound small, weak, and whiny.
:adios:

Offline Green P!

• Mean Green'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2012, 10:50:13 AM »
Ugh... I wish I had attended a school where I could have savored every second of being an also-ran in a severely weakened Big-12... damn North Texas.
CAW CAW MUTHAF#$%#$@

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
Ugh... I wish I had attended a school where I could have savored every second of being an also-ran in a severely weakened Big-12... damn North Texas.

CAW CAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:01 AM »
I crowd-surfed constantly when I was in full costume, which just made me realize I was a kstatemask first.  Too bad there wasn't media groups and stuff back then; I could've retired.

you were probably too skinny for it to have the safe effect it does with mask

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2012, 11:18:38 AM »

you were probably too skinny for it to have the safe effect it does with mask

It was hard to measure girth in the reaper costume.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2012, 11:23:08 AM »

serious question?

You sound small, weak, and whiny.

agreed. and belvis was not talking about weight. he was comparing it to rather having a hot waitress than a hot waiter. which is about creep levels, not weight levels.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2012, 11:49:23 AM »

agreed. and belvis was not talking about weight. he was comparing it to rather having a hot waitress than a hot waiter. which is about creep levels, not weight levels.

True.  Weight level was irrelevant as I'm incredibly strong.  I cared about the hotness of the crowd surfer.  so sue me.   

In addition to attractive co-ed crowd surfers, my creepy self also enjoyed parties/tailgates with high ratio attractive co-eds.  Ya know, as a college kid, what's worse than throwing a party and having a bunch of random dudes show up?  amirite?  Not mocat, b/c he's totes not a homophobe, but for the rest of us... 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »

True.  Weight level was irrelevant as I'm incredibly strong.  I cared about the hotness of the crowd surfer.  so sue me.   

In addition to attractive co-ed crowd surfers, my creepy self also enjoyed parties/tailgates with high ratio attractive co-eds.  Ya know, as a college kid, what's worse than throwing a party and having a bunch of random dudes show up?  amirite?  Not mocat, b/c he's totes not a homophobe, but for the rest of us...

By that logic you prefer the entire student section to be made up of "attractive co-eds"? Or better yet the entire world of persons you come across be "attractive co-eds"?

I just don't have a problem tossing a crowd surfing dude around in the same way that I don't have a problem standing next to a dude at a KSU Wildcats Football Game.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »

By that logic you prefer the entire student section to be made up of "attractive co-eds"? Or better yet the entire world of persons you come across be "attractive co-eds"?

I'm trying to see a downside to these scenarios.