Author Topic: Can't wait for the Riots/Militia rising up  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: Can't wait for the Riots/Militia rising up
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2012, 12:43:19 PM »
I'm really enjoying this thread.

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 04:25:24 PM »
I'm really enjoying this thread.

As am I  :cheers:

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
It's good times.

I've been living in  North Dakota for the past 3 years and the meltdowns here have been epically awesome.  To be fair, most of the people I work with aren't from North Dakota either.  I was always told by movies that the whole US would be represented in a military unit, that I'd have a buddy I'd call Brooklyn, only one named Tex, someone from Albuquerque- that sort of thing .  Turns out that's not quite true, and most are male white born agains from the South or garbage parts of the Midwest.  Real, bona fide good ol' boys.  Their post election butt hurt has been nothing short of comic gold.  People who have college degrees, some with masters degrees- people who are otherwise pretty smart, have talked about liquidating a portion of their assets and throwing everything into assault rifles, gold, and ammunition.  Although, who knows, if enough of them go out and buy them, maybe that is where the smart money is.

It's been just as hilarious seeing the locals and oil people freak out over the senate race.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2012, 09:44:34 AM »
crybaby, bad pizza maker, fp, tc, etc.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/papa-johns-obamacare-john-schnatter_n_2104202.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

then there's this, add hypocrite to the list

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »
eff Louisville, we are not letting those clowns in the conference

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2012, 10:11:29 AM »
Little Caesar's is waaaay better.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Can't wait for the Riots/Militia rising up
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »
Is this the crazy racist master thread?

“The assassination part is kind of harsh,” Helms told FOX40. “I’m not saying I’d go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don’t think I’d care one bit.”

-(Former) Ice Cream store manager who called Obama n----- on Facebook and pondered that he may die soon and suggested that she wouldn't think it would be so terrible.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
Is this the crazy racist master thread?

“The assassination part is kind of harsh,” Helms told FOX40. “I’m not saying I’d go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don’t think I’d care one bit.”

-(Former) Ice Cream store manager who called Obama n----- on Facebook and pondered that he may die soon and suggested that she wouldn't think it would be so terrible.

Are you allergic to links?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Can't wait for the Riots/Militia rising up
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:43 AM »
It's a hassle on the phone.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 10:50:26 AM »
980 was talking Friday about a guy elected to the State Senate in KS.  The guy is from Lansing and had been caught with posts on his FB page that were crazy.

One was a short youtube that connected obamacare to the Holocaust.  Was titled something like How to Kill 11 Million People, or something.

The other was a picture of a guy with an automatic weapon and said something about attitude and how it takes fewer muscles to squeeze a trigger than smile, or something and was posted in a discussion about Obama.

Seems like no one cared/cares.  KS doing KS things.

Seems like this belongs here.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 11:05:44 PM »
980 was talking Friday about a guy elected to the State Senate in KS.  The guy is from Lansing and had been caught with posts on his FB page that were crazy.

One was a short youtube that connected obamacare to the Holocaust.  Was titled something like How to Kill 11 Million People, or something.

The other was a picture of a guy with an automatic weapon and said something about attitude and how it takes fewer muscles to squeeze a trigger than smile, or something and was posted in a discussion about Obama.

Remember Virgil Peck?
Looks like to me, if shooting these immigrating feral hogs works, maybe we have found a (solution) to our illegal immigration problem
he won reelection easily, he's from SE Kansas :barf:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 11:43:56 PM »

Remember Virgil Peck?
Looks like to me, if shooting these immigrating feral hogs works, maybe we have found a (solution) to our illegal immigration problem

1) I've never heard of Peck before.  That crap is rough ridin' rediculous.  I get that rural folks are a bit racist but people actually advocate killing other people, for any reason?!  eff that guy.

2) Shooting feral hogs isn't working anyway.  Those things are spreading like crazy.  Guess that belongs in the killing animals thread.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 04:50:00 PM »

Remember Virgil Peck?

Yep.  Also, same news hour reminded everyone that Phil Kline was back for his trial or something. 
big  :facepalm: week for KS.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »

that guy's dangerous.  he posts like 100 times/day.  I think all he does all day is sit in front of his computer and post in the world forum.  very scary.

I totally agree.  I read the world forum to laugh at the crazy folk, but he freaks me out and makes my blood boil with his racist, homophobic crap.  Here is a gem:

ksucatinokc posted on 11/8/2012

Liberals, I have FOUND your political END GAME!!!!!

... This will be our final coffin nail in every election to come.

We all know you love keeping dead people on the voting rolls to vote...you guys need to take it just ONE STEP further and you have your power for life all locked up.

Step 1: Since you guys perform almost all the abortions....just NAME ALL OF THE BABIES YOU KILL!!!!!!

Step 2: REGISTER these poor dead babies to vote!!!!

Step 3: Send in for absentee ballots for your murdered babies!!!!

Step 4: VOTE!!!!

Think about it, what little remorse you may feel...who am I kidding...you guys don't feel remorse over this stuff...this stuff is FUN to you guys. At least then you could remember back to the day you went to the Planned Parenthood clinic (in some cases several days) and had that little future dead vote sucked out of your womb and smile, knowing that your bouncy, bloody glob of tissue is really the murder that keeps on giving!!!!

Liberals would no longer even have to campaign...how cool would that be??

Just trying to help you out with your clear mandate of well under half the country!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:06:24 PM by Stellarcat »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2012, 10:01:52 PM »
 :curse: :curse: :curse: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Also  :frown: