Author Topic: Dem Debate Thread  (Read 946 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Dem Debate Thread
« on: December 20, 2015, 09:25:00 AM »
 :bawl: :shakesfist: :I'm a loser: :Poke:

:lol:  no wonder the don't want people watching these things

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Dem Debate Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 09:52:31 AM »
Another Saturday night debate I didn't even hear about until Sunday morning.

I've never seen a more concerted effort by a party to protect its front runner by hiding her from public view.

Is there any precedent for this?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:22:46 AM »
you guys didn't miss much :zzz:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 10:24:54 AM »
I watched the post debate coverage on the clinton news network and dicovered the debate to be how she shouldn't of said she would still pick out the China and flowers for parties at the whitehouse.  And that she said may the force be with you.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 10:37:12 AM »
I watched a few minutes.  What a joke.  It was a Hillary pep rally.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 11:56:51 AM »
Debates are boring if they aren't filled with crazy right wingers
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 12:04:23 PM »
Very bullshit'ey schedulefucking going on.  Two shitty primary-winning candidates may actually frustrate enough of the public to bring ppl back to their senses next go round.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 01:55:19 PM »
That debate format was a rough ridin' nightmare and David Muir had no clue. In what world did they think it was a good idea to ask a question of two of the candidates when there were three on the stage? There were several instances of a candidate invoking the name of another candidate and Muir tried to just ask his next question without letting the candidate respond. I also cannot remember Hillary not getting a chance to respond.

Pubs should be happy no one saw this. I think O'Malley would have taken a chunk out of Hillary and Bernie. I don't think Bernie had a great night and Hillary's refusal to answer even the softball-y-ist of softballs is frustrating. They asked her if Trump was wrong for calling for a temporary ban on letting Muslims into the country and she didn't lead with YES. There were no fewer than 6 republican candidate that went on record stronger against this than Hillary did last night. She's already moving to the middle in true general election mode, its gross.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »
I found it interesting they asked about policies.  It was funny listening to MG saying how she helped form Oclunker's foreign policy.  Trump this morning basically said hilliary then is crap artist.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 02:40:59 PM »
Did not watch, because not a delusional proglibtard, but I read on twitter that the moderator made uncle whack-a-doodle apologize to mg for something  :ROFL:

Not sure if they were forced to hug and kiss.  :lol:

Children

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 02:49:08 PM »
his apology was awesome - took like half a second and went "i apologize.". wasn't dramatic enough to just move on from, of course.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 03:44:06 PM »
What was he even apologizing for?

Should the American public expect apologies from mg for the upteenthousand lies she's fed us?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 04:24:35 PM »
Wack a doodle.   What a gre a t name for bernie.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 04:42:30 PM »
Hillary was actually touting Libya.   

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »
I don't think Bernie had a great night and Hillary's refusal to answer even the softball-y-ist of softballs is frustrating. They asked her if Trump was wrong for calling for a temporary ban on letting Muslims into the country and she didn't lead with YES. There were no fewer than 6 republican candidate that went on record stronger against this than Hillary did last night. She's already moving to the middle in true general election mode, its gross.

Interesting. If that's "moving to the middle" then the middle has moved right. Could it be that Team Rodham is actually scared of Trump's populist appeal?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 10:22:17 PM »
I don't think Bernie had a great night and Hillary's refusal to answer even the softball-y-ist of softballs is frustrating. They asked her if Trump was wrong for calling for a temporary ban on letting Muslims into the country and she didn't lead with YES. There were no fewer than 6 republican candidate that went on record stronger against this than Hillary did last night. She's already moving to the middle in true general election mode, its gross.

Interesting. If that's "moving to the middle" then the middle has moved right. Could it be that Team Rodham is actually scared of Trump's populist appeal?

LOL, no. Donald Trump winning the republican nomination is the dream of the democratic party and both parties know that. Hillary has started the process of moving to the middle because she's a professional politician running for president. Whomever wins the republican nomination will vary very little from MG and the general campaign will be about the only thing they can disagree on without alienating a block of voters and its the economy.