Author Topic: Pizza Thread  (Read 298944 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pizza Thread
« Reply #500 on: January 07, 2013, 12:56:29 PM »
oh ok. so this is like dinner breakfast lunch dinner 4 meals. not going and getting more  lil C 4 days in a row.

yeah. except just lunch and dinner. i don't really eat breakfast. dinner saturday night. lunch and dinner yesterday. lunch today. dinner tonight? maybe!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 07, 2013, 01:09:40 PM »
caddyshack is pretty good.  not the best, lol, no not the best.  but it's good in a casey's general store pizza kind of way.

Someone obviously didn't click on the link I provided.

their best pizza claims are baseless.  have you ever been in the basement? they have a live tiger down there. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 07, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
oh ok. so this is like dinner breakfast lunch dinner 4 meals. not going and getting more  lil C 4 days in a row.

yeah. except just lunch and dinner. i don't really eat breakfast. dinner saturday night. lunch and dinner yesterday. lunch today. dinner tonight? maybe!

how many $5 hot and readys did you guys buy? like, a million?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 07, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »
dear god. as if little caesars itself isn't horrible, just think about eating it with just cheese and no pepps on it. then think about doing it four meals in a row. will i make it five? tune in tonight to find out.

OT:  Do you want me to come by so we can eat terrible pizza together?  I am getting a flu shot right after work, but then schedule looks open.  Let me know.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 07, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »
dear god. as if little caesars itself isn't horrible, just think about eating it with just cheese and no pepps on it. then think about doing it four meals in a row. will i make it five? tune in tonight to find out.

OT:  Do you want me to come by so we can eat terrible pizza together?  I am getting a flu shot right after work, but then schedule looks open.  Let me know.

Kat Kid, you like pizza?  any interest in having a pizza party with me and some of my buds?  caller, you say what?

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 07, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »

how many $5 hot and readys did you guys buy? like, a million?

:nono:

a long story that i won't get into, but i have had little caesars for three meals in a row and am about to make it four. pray for me. what an utterly horrible pizza.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pizza Thread
« Reply #506 on: January 07, 2013, 01:48:19 PM »
caddyshack is pretty good.  not the best, lol, no not the best.  but it's good in a casey's general store pizza kind of way.

Someone obviously didn't click on the link I provided.

their best pizza claims are baseless.  have you ever been in the basement? they have a live tiger down there.
I know you aren't new at this, but the tiger comment completely contradicts your claim that they are not the best.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 07, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »
tiger in basement does not equate to absolutely the best pizza in kansas city.  i'm sorry but it just doesn't.

and hope you're never asked to go pet the tiger, trust me on this.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pizza Thread
« Reply #508 on: January 07, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
tiger in basement does not equate to absolutely the best pizza in kansas city.  i'm sorry but it just doesn't.

and hope you're never asked to go pet the tiger, trust me on this.
I completely agree, but if I'm torn between two places, and one is housing a tiger, I'm going to tiger pizza kc.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 07, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »

mi three day old cardboard tasting cheese pizza es su three day old cardboard tasting cheese pizza.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 07, 2013, 03:23:37 PM »

Kat Kid, you like pizza?  any interest in having a pizza party with me and some of my buds?  caller, you say what?

Is this Monday Funday Party Hotline?  CLAMS!  Whats Good?  Good good.  LAN Party sounds great.  Za, Counter Strike, Cats and some brewskis.  IN!  OUT!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 07, 2013, 03:28:16 PM »
hey folks, welcome back from the break.  while we were away, Kat Kid and I planned a LAN party chez Saul.  tons of pizza and brews will be consumed.  now, back this andy reid hiring, wow- that guy's moustache, wtf?  i'm gonna open up the phone lines, so get with it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 08, 2013, 12:25:42 AM »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 08, 2013, 12:39:52 AM »
Mrs. Bones has become frustrated with my lack of cooking accumen and has suggested I should start learning by cooking pizza. Seems dubious to me. Thoughts?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 08, 2013, 04:01:05 AM »
Mrs. Bones has become frustrated with my lack of cooking accumen and has suggested I should start learning by cooking pizza. Seems dubious to me. Thoughts?

super pud.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 08, 2013, 08:08:14 AM »

only puds don't love food creation

Offline Stater311

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 08, 2013, 08:22:37 AM »

Sorry, but I'm a sucker for ambiance and customer service. If that Tiger has the ability to carry Parmesan cheese around, there will never be a better Pizza.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 08, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »
Not sure if it has been mentioned or not but Jerry's Bait Shop has incredible za.  The somehow acquired the old Pyramid recipe, with the braided crust you can dip in honey.  Also, its like half price pizzas on Sundays.  (I've only had it at the Lees Summit location, no idea if its any different than the other location.)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:38 AM »
it comes with both great happiness and sadness that i report the daris little caesars cheese pizza marathon has come to a close. thanks to all (me) who participated. it winded down last night around 6:30pm with three slices of chesse pizza consumed and around six pieces dumped into the trash. all in all over a three day period, we saw five consecutive little caesars meals consumed with roughly around 15-20 total slices. thanks to all for the support.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:12 AM »
5 meals is impressive. my record is probably 4, with a dinner-breakfast-lunch-dinner cycle. can't say it's ever extended into 5.

as mentioned previously, t's and p's.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 08, 2013, 10:24:33 AM »
it comes with both great happiness and sadness that i report the daris little caesars cheese pizza marathon has come to a close. thanks to all (me) who participated. it winded down last night around 6:30pm with three slices of chesse pizza consumed and around six pieces dumped into the trash. all in all over a three day period, we saw five consecutive little caesars meals consumed with roughly around 15-20 total slices. thanks to all for the support.

That's some serious go fuel right there.  You were probably crazy productive and energetic. 

"What's that guy on, cocaine-laced, caffeine-infused superfood?"
"Nope, marathon cheese pizza."
"Yeah."
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »

That's some serious go fuel right there.  You were probably crazy productive and energetic. 

"What's that guy on, cocaine-laced, caffeine-infused superfood?"
"Nope, marathon cheese pizza."
"Yeah."

the hardest part by far was finding things to put on it to actually give it taste. because after the second meal of that with just red pepper flakes, you get pretty sick of just eating red pepper flakes. hot sauce? sure. jalapenos? of course. mccormick lemon pepper rub that's been in your cabinet for years and never used? why not.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 08, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
i got a great move for your next DLCCPM.   make up a bowl of velvetta/hot rotel, dip your pizza into it.  profit.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 08, 2013, 10:43:44 AM »
i got a great move for your next DLCCPM.   make up a bowl of velvetta/hot rotel, dip your pizza into it.  profit.

it would've required a 75% vote and a major rule change to do that this year though. you were only allowed to use ingrediants that you already had and i had neither of those. guess who's going to the store on the way home to buy velveeta and hot rotel and then promptly bury them in the backyard in prep for the new dlccpm though? yep. me.

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 08, 2013, 11:18:18 AM »
The Old Shawnee Pizza has a ghost in the basement.  Is that better or worse than a tiger?