Author Topic: flow chart  (Read 9674 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: flow chart
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
Ok, you guys got me. I should have known you were joking. Nobody, not even a lib, could possibly be stupid enough to believe our current warm winter is proof of AGW. Good one!

it's jesus

Please capitalize the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. That kind of disrespect is liable to get you killed by some crazy Christian extremist.

:users:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39:50 AM »
Ok, you guys got me. I should have known you were joking. Nobody, not even a lib, could possibly be stupid enough to believe our current warm winter is proof of AGW. Good one!

it's jesus

Please capitalize the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. That kind of disrespect is liable to get you killed by some crazy Christian extremist.

:users:

Poet Warrior doesn't seem to read the Dome so he should be safe.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »
Still amazed at people who don't understand the difference between weather and climate.  This goes for people on both sides of this issue BTW.

I found shark's teeth by Scott City. I bet the climate was really different when sharks were in Kansas. I wonder who changed it?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 02:51:05 PM »
Still amazed at people who don't understand the difference between weather and climate.  This goes for people on both sides of this issue BTW.

I found shark's teeth by Scott City. I bet the climate was really different when sharks were in Kansas. I wonder who changed it?

Greedy corporations changed it

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

noah and the flood that covered the earth, like, 7 thousand years ago

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 03:02:49 PM »

But who was responsible for changing the climate and how did they fix it???!?!?!?  :runaway:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 03:04:35 PM »

But who was responsible for changing the climate and how did they fix it???!?!?!?  :runaway:

read the bible dickhole, the climate has always been the same.

also, global warming is whipping ass across the south again today  :sdeek:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 03:05:11 PM »
Last time I checked people loved the crap out of summer. I would gladly sacrifice the maldives if it meant an extra 1-2 months of lake houses, float trips, grilling, girls in bikini's, and everything else mentioned in the stuff white midwesterners like.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 03:06:41 PM »

How do you know it wasn't land sharks?  Like dinosaur versions of a mudskipper? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »

read the bible dickhole, the climate has always been the same.

also, global warming is whipping ass across the south again today  :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 04:05:45 PM by Limestone »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »
Pffft, facts. AGW is real, damnit. It was warm todayyesterday.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 04:56:36 PM »

Im sure you were ranting last winter when it snowed at lot and the major republican talking point was that snow disproved global warming.  Those had to be some all-time great rants...  right?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »

Im sure you were ranting last winter when it snowed at lot and the major republican talking point was that snow disproved global warming.  Those had to be some all-time great rants...  right?

Nope. I'm not stupid enough to believe that, because I'm not a lib. It's just fun to mock the libs when it's super cold because they claim global warming anytime it is warm.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:00:48 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 06:02:59 PM »
good grief you guys

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2012, 10:24:56 PM »
You dolts

who specifically are you referring to here dax....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »
It's a term of endearment.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 12:20:43 PM »
Big Energy controls "green energy" patents, sits on loads of cash to buy up "green energy" technology . . . they even control all matter of patents on "green energy" trading systems.   They stand to make huge profits both coming and going. 

So, one school of thought is that at least one side of Big Oil/Big Energy is all for AGP . . . because they know as the pace increases to wean us off oil, oil production will be limited, but it will still be needed, and the price will skyrocket.   Then they're all set up and ready to go on the backside.

You dolts act like there's a bunch of derp-derps running those companies just waiting on the last gusher and for the government to come turn out the lights.

It's hilarious that they don't see this.  Such puppets.

Nice use of dolt, one of my favs.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd