Author Topic: General info about Snyder  (Read 10736 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: General info about Snyder
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 10:26:01 AM »
THere were rumblings from a certain bad person  back up qb that OB kept a very nice bottle of bourbon or scotch in his office at Vanier.  But that was third hand.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 10:29:49 AM »
THere were rumblings from a certain bad person  back up qb that OB kept a very nice bottle of bourbon or scotch in his office at Vanier.  But that was third hand.

Heard something similar. And that coffee cup doesn't always have coffee in it. :dunno:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 10:36:48 AM »
I work with a guy who took swim lessons from Bill.  He remembers him being very business-like, serious, and not tolerating 6-year-olds screwing around. He wasn't scared of him, but he knew he was there to learn how to be a good swimmer.  He remembers it being an odd feeling for a six year old.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
He routinely downs a half bottle of wine or more while watching film, or so I was told from a former team manager

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »
I work with a guy who took swim lessons from Bill.  He remembers him being very business-like, serious, and not tolerating 6-year-olds screwing around. He wasn't scared of him, but he knew he was there to learn how to be a good swimmer.  He remembers it being an odd feeling for a six year old.

Bill was one of my (older, from California) buddy's swim coach.  I always pump him for stories and all he can say is that Bill is a good man and for that reason he cheers for the Cats.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 10:58:37 AM »
He routinely downs a half bottle of wine or more while watching film, or so I was told from a former team manager

does he ever do this while calling offensive plays?
emaw

Offline AzagthothForKSU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 11:02:50 AM »

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »
Does Coach Snyder like to fish? If so, what does he fish for? Also, does he use worms or lures?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
was there not a recent story about snyds drinking blue label at the big 12 media week?

Offline AzagthothForKSU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 11:21:14 AM »
He shops at Dillons and has a hard time deciding which canned soup to buy

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »

Interesting, always envisioned him using a 3-can Kanban system in his pantry. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 11:27:06 AM »
In 1998 my dad and I saw him on Tuttle Creek in the Caddy :lol: his ass off, bear in mind this was before hands free devices. Don't know what he was listening to but he found it absolutely hilarious. I tell myself it was an Eddie Murphy Raw CD.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »

You might be thinking of the Simpson's episode where Mr. Burns goes grocery shopping for the first time and can't decide whether to buy Ketchup or Catsup.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 11:40:24 AM »

You might be thinking of the Simpson's episode where Mr. Burns goes grocery shopping for the first time and can't decide whether to buy Ketchup or Catsup.

Once on GPC someone referred to Snyder as Mr. Burns and people went nuts, one dude threatened to fight the poster if the didn't apologize.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:44:28 AM by MakeItRain »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 11:42:14 AM »
bill prefers right hand drive vehicles so he can exit toward his destination instead of wasting several seconds each instance walking around his car.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
Apolitical Asexual Alcoholic
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 02:22:09 PM »
I saw him at Early Edition one time. I think he had the standard 2 egg with potatoes and meat breakfast or whatever.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
Apolitical Asexual Alcoholic

alot of geniuses are this way. tesla. umm. snyder. and all the others.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 02:23:41 PM »
Saw him at a wedding in March 2012. He did not drink or eat anything.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 02:24:23 PM »
Saw him at a wedding in March 2012. He did not drink or eat anything.

:peek:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2013, 02:34:10 PM »
Does Coach Snyder like to fish? If so, what does he fish for? Also, does he use worms or lures?

My guess is synder had a john boat he bought in 1989 when he first took the job. He will sneak out to pot 2 (Tuttle is too crowded) and do some bass fishing a couple of times after spring ball is over. All lures, live bait is cheating to him.

He leaves at precisely 5:23 am and will be at his favorite spot(back cove) by 6am. From 6-8am he works the bank with soft plastics, weedless rig of course. At exactly 8:02 he will motor his boat off the point and switch to a crankbait.

He usually catches 1 fish every 13 minutes and at least one 4lb bass every trip. He never keeps the fish but plants a gentle kiss on them right before releasing them back to their family.

He is off the water at exactly 11am, no exceptions.

He took sean once but vowed "Never Again" after sean spilled his tacklebox in the boat.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »

My guess is synder had a john boat he bought in 1989 when he first took the job. He will sneak out to pot 2 (Tuttle is too crowded) and do some bass fishing a couple of times after spring ball is over. All lures, live bait is cheating to him.

He leaves at precisely 5:23 am and will be at his favorite spot(back cove) by 6am. From 6-8am he works the bank with soft plastics, weedless rig of course. At exactly 8:02 he will motor his boat off the point and switch to a crankbait.

He usually catches 1 fish every 13 minutes and at least one 4lb bass every trip. He never keeps the fish but plants a gentle kiss on them right before releasing them back to their family.

He took sean once but vowed "Never Again" after sean spilled his tacklebox in the boat.

This is pretty close to exactly what I have heard

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »

no chance in hell he wants Sean to take over the reigns after something like this

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »

oh man this is so fantastic because we all knows it is true

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »
In May during the Super Regional against Arkansas, I stumbled into his suite at the Toint and saw him turn around with two glasses of whiskey in his hands and a huge smile on his face. Needless to say he enjoyed the game
@Trogdor_gE