@asava  :thumbs:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: Weed
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2015, 12:02:30 PM »
Do ppl walk down the street smoking it now, chicat? Just curious how this works.

Was in Denver this past July.  We encountered it a bunch on the street around the 16th st mall.  It wasn't fully out in the open, but we often saw ppl holding it with a cupped hand hiding it and smoking as they walk.

I have yet to see people just flat out smoking it in public, which is still illegal.  I've definitely been walking down the street and caught a strong smell on occasion.  I've been to bars before/after legalization where people will just step outside to smoke and nobody cared.  As CNS said, I would imagine if a cop saw you smoking it in public he would at most make you put it out and be done with it.  It would probably take a complaint from someone for them to even do that.

I generally don't see any more people smoking weed in public than I did when it was illegal. Like, ChiCat said, it's still illegal to openly consume. There are a lot of things that haven't been fleshed out with respect to the idea of what constitutes "openly" since the regs basically just took it from the liquor laws. One thing that kinda hampers the whole thing is that tourists come into town, buy their bounty, and then have no place to really consume it due to the Colorado Clean Air Act's restrictions on businesses and general snobbery of hotels in denying their patrons the ability to smoke in designated areas. Basically it's not that big of a deal, but you generally can't just walk down a main street smoking a doob without getting some looks. Vaporizors have changed the game with respect to that though.

I would recommend vaporizers or edibles for your buds Wacky unless they are going to crash at a friends house.

Edibles are fantastic for skiing, but if you have no idea what you are doing with them (knowing your limits) and compound that with not knowing how to ski that well, you are gonna have a bad time. And create a dangerous situation for everyone else.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2015, 12:03:57 PM »
Do ppl walk down the street smoking it now, chicat? Just curious how this works.

Was in Denver this past July.  We encountered it a bunch on the street around the 16th st mall.  It wasn't fully out in the open, but we often saw ppl holding it with a cupped hand hiding it and smoking as they walk.

I have yet to see people just flat out smoking it in public, which is still illegal.  I've definitely been walking down the street and caught a strong smell on occasion.  I've been to bars before/after legalization where people will just step outside to smoke and nobody cared.  As CNS said, I would imagine if a cop saw you smoking it in public he would at most make you put it out and be done with it.  It would probably take a complaint from someone for them to even do that.

I generally don't see any more people smoking weed in public than I did when it was illegal. Like, ChiCat said, it's still illegal to openly consume. There are a lot of things that haven't been fleshed out with respect to the idea of what constitutes "openly" since the regs basically just took it from the liquor laws. One thing that kinda hampers the whole thing is that tourists come into town, buy their bounty, and then have no place to really consume it due to the Colorado Clean Air Act's restrictions on businesses and general snobbery of hotels in denying their patrons the ability to smoke in designated areas. Basically it's not that big of a deal, but you generally can't just walk down a main street smoking a doob without getting some looks. Vaporizors have changed the game with respect to that though.

I would recommend vaporizers or edibles for your buds Wacky unless they are going to crash at a friends house.
Will let them know. They're staying in a cabin.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2015, 12:06:56 PM »
Guys, sometimes it is really tough dealing with life. Real tough life when you have to figure out proper dosage to ski ratios.  :cry:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2015, 12:16:09 PM »
A friend of mine brought me a bottle of THC hard candy.  It wasn't bad.  Way better than smoking.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »
Does the candy taste like ass?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2015, 12:38:14 PM »
Can confirm that no, no it does not. And that sometimes you get the ones that are basically sour patch kids and you have to restrain yourself from snacking on them. Or the ones that taste like mint chocolate.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2015, 12:40:59 PM »
Does the candy taste like ass?

There is a twinge of weed smell to it but overall it tastes pretty good.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2015, 04:00:35 PM »
We need to legalize it, but only can be used mix with tobacco in a cig or pipe so we can get more tabacco tax.  I am not in favor of consumable pot products = would kill Halloween and if dogs got ahold of such food they could go crazy.  Also it should not be sold to Ferguson supporters; they are aready reefer mad.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »
I love anti-marijuana dumbasses that don't have a rough ridin' clue what they're talking about

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2015, 04:33:21 PM »
Also, how do we arrange a smoke sesh with FSD and the jazz band?

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2015, 06:21:00 PM »
We need to legalize it, but only can be used mix with tobacco in a cig or pipe so we can get more tabacco tax.  I am not in favor of consumable pot products = would kill Halloween and if dogs got ahold of such food they could go crazy.  Also it should not be sold to Ferguson supporters; they are aready reefer mad.

LOL'd big time when people were worried about pot heads handing out weed candy during halloween. Do they even understand how expensive one piece of candy is?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2015, 07:19:06 PM »
The doper demons want to get the kiddos hooked on weed so they can get them using hard crap. Candy laced with weed  is the door for them to hell.  Girls become whores and guys loafer drugbrains breaking into homes to support.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2015, 07:46:02 PM »
wacky, tell them to steer clear of the strawberry crunch bar. it's tastes like pepto. the peanut butter bar is the way to go. it's delicious.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »
I have a buddy who's having a huge bachelor party next month in Colorado and his sole premise of choosing to go there is so he can get super baked with his buds up on the slopes. I've partaken before, but i'm not good on it. I passed on this trip. I'm sure it will be fun for them tho.

Please tell them to kindly stay the eff out of my way.

O man. So I know this "Guy" and his bud...lets call him "McKinney". They get super baked halfway down the mountain then get back in line on the lift at A-Basin. Right behind them comes this group of like ten 5 year olds in a ski class, teacher asks if a couple of them can ride with "Guy" and "McKinney". Yeah, whatever.

Well about halfway up the lift these couple of 5 year olds start squirming around/looking back/being 5 year olds while "Guy" and "McKinney" exchange nervous glances scared shitless one of these 5 year olds would fall out of the chair lift and they would get interrogated about how they let this happen. It was a pretty stressful 10 minute lift ride from what I heard.

All the 5 year olds survived luckily.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2015, 08:01:23 PM »
wacky, tell them to steer clear of the strawberry crunch bar. it's tastes like pepto. the peanut butter bar is the way to go. it's delicious.
Will do, bud. :cheers: <----- w/ weed bars instead.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2015, 09:45:42 PM »
I don't think they should sell edibles. It can be a little dangerous for noobs, it can be too hard to control your intake or keep out of kids hands.  If you want them you should make them yourself.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2015, 09:50:23 PM »
wow, that sounds a lot like guns!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2015, 09:55:23 PM »
I don't think they should sell edibles. It can be a little dangerous for noobs, it can be too hard to control your intake or keep out of kids hands.  If you want them you should make them yourself.
Sounds like a bottle of liquor. It's not our fault these kids are attics.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2015, 10:11:38 PM »
Sounds like a bottle of liquor. It's not our fault these kids are attics.

I meant young children accidentally eating candy and cookies, etc. The problem with edibles is they can take an hour or more for you to start to feel the effects, so people can eat too much thinking they need more, then it hits and it's too late. If you make your own, you have more control.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2015, 10:17:33 PM »
I make my own edibles and they are fantastic.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2015, 10:18:05 PM »
You can't overdose from weed so what's the problem
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
You can't overdose from weed so what's the problem

I'm not sure that's true for a 2 year old eating a bag of candy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2015, 10:28:30 PM »
I don't know you guys. Every time I've done the weed, I feel like I'm going to stay that way forever and I freak the eff out!