Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 10:41:09 AM »
1 - aren't the 52 billion dollars of subsidies a significant step to repatriating production?

2 - do you believe that IMEC was a more coordinated response to the Belt and Road Initiative than occurred under Trump?
Also Lick, lets get back to theme of the day.

The Chinese have once again exposed this administration and now the Chinese can go to any country in Africa and tell them the United States talks out of every side of their month and are willing to drop everything they say they stand for at the first hint that a Geo-strategic rival like us might want something for, in or with your country.

Xi is playing your boy like a Stradivarius
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by Brock Landers on Today at 10:26:09 AM »
A Michigan state Rep discovered that Detroit has been invaded by.....the Gonzaga basketball team!!   :runaway:     Dude is getting roasted in the replies.

https://twitter.com/matthewmaddock/status/1773143040724451761
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 10:18:30 AM »
The rumblings suggest we aren't challenged by cash on hand at the moment
Can confirm

Maybe need the dax symbol on this, but seeing our NIL numbers (well members) trying to get to 500, like how strong are we realistically in the NIL space? I know the official NIL is not anything to base it all on, as some donor is always willing to toss money around. But anyone with a pulse on how we are overall? I'd imagine the answer is "perfectly average" but genuinely curious.

I was/am hoping with the facilities push nearing the end the money can now be turned to NIL and coaches contracts.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: the post-trump gop
« Last post by CNS on Today at 10:13:45 AM »
enraged that someone actually governed

In her defense, this is pretty much the first time someone actually governed since she started
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by catastrophe on Today at 10:12:42 AM »
obvious propaganda bullshit put together by the teams.

Is it even supposed to make you think it's someone who wants the Chiefs to move to St. Louis? It honestly seems more parody than propaganda, and a really dumb parody at that.

The act itself as far as I've read only includes the standard GSA contract provisions that have been around for decades and some broad brush additional mandates.

As far as I can see, the act itself contains none of the very specific provisions and their own self interpretation of the act that Joe's bureaucrats have piled on that have the manufactures ready to walk away.

You've tackled one micro issue of a whole list of broader issues that I've brought up, because you're going to try and nuance this away from being another Biden admin crap show.

Also still avoiding every other thing I've brought up, as expected.

« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 10:02:21 AM »
did the GOP support the CHIPS act?
 :lol: :lol:

Your trying to turn this around to some sort of praise for Biden, when in reality, they've put themselves into a position where they have no other choice.

You of course will avoid everything else I've said.

« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 09:56:28 AM »
so you came here to bitch about "window dressing"?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10