Author Topic: Our BCS Chances  (Read 13201 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Our BCS Chances
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »
But could we really garner better ratings than OU?  Isn't that really the only thing they give a crap about?

If OU lose to Baylor & OSU, they have 3 loses and very likely be out of the top 14, should be lower than us if we win out.
Jesus eff, what part of FAIRYLAND are you from.  :lol:
Baylor has the kind of offense that could give OU fits.  I don't think Baylor will win, but it's a pretty tough game for OU, match-up wise. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »
But could we really garner better ratings than OU?  Isn't that really the only thing they give a crap about?

If OU lose to Baylor & OSU, they have 3 loses and very likely be out of the top 14, should be lower than us if we win out.
Baylor has the kind of offense that could give OU fits.  I don't think Baylor will win, but it's a pretty tough game for OU, match-up wise. 

:dubious:

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2011, 11:31:27 AM »
Too many scenarios, my head hurts. I'm happy with the Cotton Bowl, hopefully OSU and OU don't do anything stupid that would strip the CB away from us..

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

It is.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »

OU lost to rough ridin' TTech. anything is possible.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »

Baylor has the kind of defense that can't give anyone fits.  I don't think OU will lose, but it's a pretty tough game for Baylor, match-up wise. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2011, 11:57:19 AM »

OU lost to rough ridin' TTech. anything is possible.

They were off last week. They will beat Baylor by more points than are scored in our game.

Offline The3ears

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »
Fiesta, Alamo, Insight and Holiday Bowls talk KSU
http://www.themercury.com/k-statesports/article.aspx?articleId=83c61172ee794ecf89b4c1ae92dd49a0

"It's possible they'd be eligible for the Fiesta Bowl," Kristen Pflipsen, director of public relations for the Fiesta Bowl, told The Mercury in a phone interview Monday.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »
Note: Not sure if this helps K-State’s cause or not, but Cotton Bowl president Rick Baker and Wildcats athletic director John Currie are longtime friends. Currie considers him a mentor.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2011, 07:35:48 PM »
Note: Not sure if this helps K-State’s cause or not, but Cotton Bowl president Rick Baker and Wildcats athletic director John Currie are longtime friends. Currie considers him a mentor.

:surprised:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
The Animal is in an old boys' network with big-shot Texans.   :thumbs:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2011, 07:52:50 PM »