Author Topic: Ben McLemore, T&P's please  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ben McLemore, T&P's please
« on: December 13, 2011, 04:56:26 PM »
http://cjonline.com/sports/2011-12-13/ku-freshman-mclemore-arrested

Massa Self:   This will be a learning experience for him and probably a fairly costly one. Any other discipline will be handled in-house.      :sdeek:

Poor kid.  He was probably trying to drink himself to death after being all distraught about living/playing in Lawrence.  TSC, with extra emphasis on the S.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Ben McLemore, T&P's please
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 05:02:19 PM »
Will it ever stop over there? I mean damn, they're really making tSc look bad!  :embarrassed:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 05:21:27 PM »
http://cjonline.com/sports/2011-12-13/ku-freshman-mclemore-arrested

Massa Self:    :ump:

Poor kid.  He was probably trying to drink himself to death after being all distraught about living/playing in Lawrence.  TSC, with extra emphasis on the S.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »
Hate to see a youngster throw his life away like. Can't see any way that Coach Bill Self can keep him on the team.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
i've got a buddy of mine who bartends at a hole in the wall in lawrentucky.  it's one of those bars that opens every morning at 5 am and closes at 2 am.  this place is off of the beaten path and mostly frequented by the town drunks/native americans.   anyways, he says that mclemore is his best customer.  shows up every morning and opens the bar with him.  said mclemore has no money so he works off his tab by doing chores around the bar.  also said mclemore worked up the biggest tab in the history of the bar, so much that the owner now has a rule that people can only run their tab up to $10,000 a week, no more than that.  then it has to be paid off before adding additional drinks to it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »
addicted

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »
i've got a buddy of mine who bartends at a hole in the wall in lawrentucky.  it's one of those bars that opens every morning at 5 am and closes at 2 am.  this place is off of the beaten path and mostly frequented by the town drunks/native americans.   anyways, he says that mclemore is his best customer.  shows up every morning and opens the bar with him.  said mclemore has no money so he works off his tab by doing chores around the bar.  also said mclemore worked up the biggest tab in the history of the bar, so much that the owner now has a rule that people can only run their tab up to $10,000 a week, no more than that.  then it has to be paid off before adding additional drinks to it.

Only in Lawrenctucky.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »

Good god!  :sdeek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »
my buddy said that it was brady morningdrunk that recruited mclemore to lawrentucky.

color me surprised.  not.    :nono:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
All you can do is pray for a young kid like that, who was probably forced into that situation by his teammates and the morningdrunks in the world!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:07:07 PM »
probably drinking alcohol right now

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ben McLemore, T&P's please
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »
Here's hoping he has earned his 24hr chip and that it means something to him on a personal level.  Work the program, Ben. Work the steps. 

T's & P's

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
 :tsc: :tsc: :tsc:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
i've got a buddy of mine who is a teacher at KU.  mclemore is in his class.  says mclemore hasn't been in class since september.    he said when he was in class, no one would sit next to him because he smells like urine and booze.  apparently mclemore is really smart but has given up trying in school and is really depressed because the alcohol has taken over his life and he feels like it's always raining out even when it's a sunny nice day.  he also said that bill self shows up sometimes to the classroom and sets a 750ml of jim beam under mclemore's desk so it's there waiting for him.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
Have a friend who works at a liquor store in Lawrence. He says McLemore comes by once a week to get a handle of whiskey. I was all like "Friend (who's name I won't use on here for safety purposes), that doesn't seem that bad" and he goes on to tell me his buddy at a different liquor store seems him once a week buying the same thing. I don't know, I can't imagine it's just those two stores he hits up each week. Maybe he shares with his friends, I don't know. Either way, that sure is a lot of booze.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »
We're here for you Ben!

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 08:28:18 PM »
We're here for you Ben!

Do we need to do an intervention for our good friend(s) named Ben?
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »
I've got a pastor friend in Lawrence. He says that McLemore shows up to all three Sunday services just to keep his buzz going from the Communion booze. A church is probably one of the best places for him to be spending his time but it seems like he's there for the wrong reasons.  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »
Guys it's worse than I thought! The phoggers are blinding themselves of the early signs! Our good friend Wackycat08 went over there to lend a helping hand and they shut him out! Erased his warm words and kicked him off for the night. It's like they don't want to help their own!  :cry:

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 10:12:37 PM »
Have a friend who works at a liquor store in Lawrence. He says McLemore comes by once a week to get a handle of whiskey. I was all like "Friend (who's name I won't use on here for safety purposes), that doesn't seem that bad" and he goes on to tell me his buddy at a different liquor store seems him once a week buying the same thing. I don't know, I can't imagine it's just those two stores he hits up each week. Maybe he shares with his friends, I don't know. Either way, that sure is a lot of booze.

I don't believe this story

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 11:15:29 PM »
Yeah, I just don't see Ben buying whiskey from a liquor store.  My insidery sources say that he actually has a working moonshine still in his dorm and the only time he goes to town is to buy 50 pounds of yeast and some copper line.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
So sad.  A kid with that kind of promise letting an addiction ruin his life.  T&P Ben, T&P. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
It's tragic when a young guy like Ben gets a taste for booze at such an early age.  Just tragic.  Poor kid probably doesn't have a very stable family life back home, I'd guess.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:36:21 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »
It's tragic when a young guy like Ben gets a taste for booze at such an early age.  Just tragic.  Poor kid probably doesn't have a very stable family life back home, I'd guess.

:opcat:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:17 AM »

:opcat:

Said that because he's an alcohol addict who is probably running from his problems, not because he's black.  I said thing about Brady Morningstar, who is also an alcohol addict. 

T&Ps, T&Ps.  Hopefully all those good young kids in Lawrence can get some counseling and stop looking for solutions to their problems in the bottom of the bottle.  It's just sickening, really.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12