Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 232001 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #925 on: February 26, 2022, 01:35:03 PM »
What is article 5?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: February 26, 2022, 01:52:15 PM »
I think the Russians are probably too busy getting their asses collectively kicked to stop any weapons shipments.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: February 26, 2022, 02:43:39 PM »
LOL. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: February 26, 2022, 02:44:10 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: February 26, 2022, 03:06:34 PM »
Haven't entirely caught up yet, but is dax tilting at windmills and repeatedly asserting that #blueanonGe believes there are no #NeoNazis in Ukraine and that somehow the falsity of his strawman somehow justifies Russia's invasion?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 26, 2022, 03:09:14 PM »
Tucker Max on Russia Ukraine.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 26, 2022, 03:09:54 PM »
:lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: February 26, 2022, 03:20:46 PM »
lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #934 on: February 26, 2022, 03:22:49 PM »
Haven't entirely caught up yet, but is dax tilting at windmills and repeatedly asserting that #blueanonGe believes there are no #NeoNazis in Ukraine and that somehow the falsity of his strawman somehow justifies Russia's invasion?
I haven’t justified the Russian invasion. Only you in your feeble little mind has conjured that up.  Because you cannot accept anything unless it comes from Chinese intelligence asset Joe Biden and his band of amateur hour NeoCons. 

Talking about why Putin thinks the way he does, doesn’t mean someone supports what he does.

You’re a low IQ simpleton.

That said #blueanonGe cannot accept that Obama-Biden-Kerry-McCain saddled up to the Nazi’s in Ukraine.  Trump let it continue. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 26, 2022, 03:26:00 PM »
I haven’t justified the Russian invasion. Only you in your feeble little mind has conjured that up.  Because you cannot accept anything unless it comes from Chinese intelligence asset Joe Biden and his band of amateur hour NeoCons. 

Talking about why Putin thinks the way he doesn’t mean someone supports what he does.

Can you repeat this in an intelligible manner? I speak the Queen's English, not whatever redneck Dale Gribble dialect this is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #936 on: February 26, 2022, 03:27:34 PM »

Talking about why Putin thinks the way he doesn’t mean someone supports what he does.

Can you repeat this in an intelligible manner? I speak the Queen's English, not whatever redneck Dale Gribble dialect this is.
Tapout noted and accepted.

Get back to raging out about Tucker Carlson and Trump.  With the rest of #blueanonGe

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 26, 2022, 03:27:58 PM »
Dax is mostly mad about how politically well this has gone for Biden and how politically poorly for Putin and Trump.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 26, 2022, 03:29:05 PM »

There's a snake in my boots.

Somebody poisoned the water hole!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 26, 2022, 03:31:06 PM »
Dax is mostly mad about how politically well this has gone for Biden and how politically poorly for Putin and Trump.
It’s only gone well for Biden because the #blueanon echo chamber says it’s going well.

Only #bluenonNeoCon thinks war is going well. 

Congrats on a possible political victory while standing on the piles of dead bodies you eff.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 26, 2022, 03:31:54 PM »

More low IQ enraged drivel from Spracs

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 26, 2022, 03:32:08 PM »

lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #942 on: February 26, 2022, 03:32:59 PM »
Nazi loving #neoconGe lashing out hard now.

Sad

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 26, 2022, 04:08:52 PM »
It’s weird how much dax loves Putin.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 26, 2022, 04:11:14 PM »

How has this gone well for Biden?  He hasn't done much and we haven't heard him speak on the matter for days?  I guess that in itself is a victory I suppose? :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: February 26, 2022, 04:12:24 PM »
Congrats to the millions of fans of the Clinton’s, Obama, Kerry, Biden and the newly acquired #blueanon legions of George Bush and John McCain fans (a nod to many others, including the PNAC movement and arm chair warmongers like David Frum). 

Your nearly 3 decades quest for a war either direct or via proxy with Russia has been realized.   Your quest to plant the flag of political victory on top of the pile of thousands of dead bodies is close at hand. 

The best way to deflect from a domestic crap show is a war in a far off land.  A second congratulations to failed diplomat and Ukrainian corruption profiteer, Joe Biden.

#thumbsup

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 26, 2022, 04:13:11 PM »

How has this gone well for Biden?  He hasn't done much and we haven't heard him speak on the matter for days?  I guess that in itself is a victory I suppose? :dunno:

The international community is @'ing us and saying they are aligned with us. We're back, baby.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 26, 2022, 05:53:43 PM »

The snake island and ghost of kiev stories gave him a panic attack

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 26, 2022, 06:12:11 PM »
Apparently North Korea felt left out, and had a “look at me!” moment

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile