Author Topic: Shockers  (Read 94194 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shockers
« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2014, 11:22:48 PM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2014, 11:23:40 PM »

@scottshocker face

Also wtf was that a week face paint attempt or is his skin messed up.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2014, 11:25:05 PM »

@scottshocker face

Left side yellow, right side black. It's tough to tell.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2014, 11:25:21 PM »
all bets are off when you're dealing with a kroger brand scottwildcat

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2014, 11:32:46 PM »

@scottshocker face

After closer examination, it appears to be face paint. At first, I was alarmed because it appeared that he had a strange face tattoo, but alas, it was only paint.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2014, 11:37:32 PM »
all bets are off when you're dealing with a kroger brand scottwildcat

and that is being nice to that kid.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 06, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »

@scottshocker face

After closer examination, it appears to be face paint. At first, I was alarmed because it appeared that he had a strange face tattoo, but alas, it was only paint.

What is that in his left hand? Doesn't look good.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 07, 2014, 12:08:37 AM »

@scottshocker face

It looks like he got some washable crayola markers and just started coloring in his face.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 07, 2014, 02:32:43 AM »
I sat next to a kid in a class at K-State once. Like, sat next to him everyday we had class for an entire semester, which was twice a week. He had a huge powercat with purple flaes tattoo'ed on his forearm. I told myself, the second I saw it and every single day that I had class with him and saw it again, that no matter how huge of a K-State fan I turned into I would never get something like that tattoo'ed on myself. Which is all fine and dandy for your average goEMAW'r, but for the go'EMAW'r who already has nine tattoos, that was a pretty big statement to make to myself. Anyways, all that to say that tattoos of your favorite sports teams are stupid and that guy will probably regret that tat at some point.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2014, 09:05:54 AM »

@scottshocker face

It looks like he got some washable crayola markers and just started coloring in his face.

I like that he's flanked by sweat pants and jersey/camo. 

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 07, 2014, 09:29:10 AM »
“I consider being a Wichita State Shocker fan a full-time job. There’s no days off. You’re constantly doing homework. You’re constantly thinking, ‘OK, so we beat Bradley. Now we’re going to play Evansville. What’s their roster? Who scores the most?’ ”  :runaway:

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2014/03/06/3330102/being-a-fan-a-full-time-job-for.html#storylink=cpy
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 07, 2014, 11:42:12 AM »
If I see one more K-State student wearing WSU apparel on campus....

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #412 on: March 07, 2014, 11:44:06 AM »
:Wha:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:12:00 PM by IPA4Me »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
Hey they're from Andover Wichita!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 07, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »
 :combofan:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 07, 2014, 02:51:31 PM »
A lot of fake ass TSCers in this thread   :dubious:
@lopakman

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2014, 03:57:50 PM »
I sat next to a kid in a class at K-State once. Like, sat next to him everyday we had class for an entire semester, which was twice a week. He had a huge powercat with purple flaes tattoo'ed on his forearm. I told myself, the second I saw it and every single day that I had class with him and saw it again, that no matter how huge of a K-State fan I turned into I would never get something like that tattoo'ed on myself. Which is all fine and dandy for your average goEMAW'r, but for the go'EMAW'r who already has nine tattoos, that was a pretty big statement to make to myself. Anyways, all that to say that tattoos of your favorite sports teams are stupid and that guy will probably regret that tat at some point.
I don't think I could come up with 9 things to tattoo that are not KSU cats related.  As someone that is generally anti tat, I think a KSU related tat is one of the only things I would not regret.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2014, 04:02:46 PM »
Fred Wuthrich, a salesman at Scott Rice Office Interiors, has loved the 31 games (32 since we chatted) left with nothing but good feelings.

And for Wichita, it’s great, he says.

“I think it put us on the map, it gives us some good press around the country,” Wuthrich says. “I think it’s real positive for the local kids, they don’t have to be embarrassed about going to WSU anymore. There’s increased enrollment. My son, my wife, myself — we’ve all been students at WSU and there’s a lot of pride in your school as a result.”

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/blog/2014/03/shocker-mania-pride-evident-at.html

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »
getting kinda dusty in here

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 07, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »
We Don't Have to be Embarrassed about Going to WSU Anymore!!!

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 07, 2014, 04:49:56 PM »
I don't think I could come up with 9 things to tattoo that are not KSU cats related.  As someone that is generally anti tat, I think a KSU related tat is one of the only things I would not regret.

Would you regret this one? (not mine)

@lopakman

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 07, 2014, 04:55:02 PM »

I don't think any regret associated with that tat is due to the subject matter.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 07, 2014, 06:53:12 PM »
Fred Wuthrich, a salesman at Scott Rice Office Interiors, has loved the 31 games (32 since we chatted) left with nothing but good feelings.

And for Wichita, it’s great, he says.

“I think it put us on the map, it gives us some good press around the country,” Wuthrich says. “I think it’s real positive for the local kids, they don’t have to be embarrassed about going to WSU anymore. There’s increased enrollment. My son, my wife, myself — we’ve all been students at WSU and there’s a lot of pride in your school as a result.”

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/blog/2014/03/shocker-mania-pride-evident-at.html

There's no need to feel inferior about going to WSU.   Their aeronautics program is one of the best in the nation.  Not a bad school for MBAs either.   

#littlesisfuturegrad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 07, 2014, 07:34:25 PM »

they give powercat tats in prison :excited:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 08, 2014, 10:19:14 AM »

Is treatment for hepatitis C included with this tat? This looks like one of Skinny Benny's drawings from second grade (if the Powercat had been invented then).