Author Topic: Random thought for the day...  (Read 17912 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Random thought for the day...
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 02:07:21 PM »
HogFoo just reelin em in  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 02:37:44 PM »
Daniel Sams has the potential to be the next Robert Griffin. Call me crazy for now, but the similarities are there. They could even be related. :thumbsup: Many of you have probably already noticed, but this guy here isn't very observant, and just found that Daniel's parents names are Sherrell and John Griffin. So maybe somewhere in this crazy world, Daniel Sams and  Robert Griffin are related by any means.  :crossfingers: doubt it though. Also, on Baylor's athletic site, Robert Griffin is listed at 6'2" 220 pounds. Daniel Sams is listed as 6'2" 210 pounds. Another area where they are similar, is that a lot of schools didn't offer Griffin the chance to play QB, but Baylor did. LSU, Oklahoma, and Miami, all wanted Sams to play as WR or on defense, whereas K-State offered him the chance to play QB.

Now, with all that being said, all of it may make no sense and means absolutely nothing (especially the part of them being related). The chances of that are fairly high, but you can never be too sure, what if it all means something amazing?  :dunno:

Let's hope that this is the making of something memorable and magnificent.  :popcorn:  :gocho: :ksu: :pray: :woot:
No wonder ksu jayhawks are so good.  I mean when you get players like the #175th ranked QB to come and sign.  The sky is the limit!  I bet he is better than RG3!   :ksu:  You guys are on your way!   :emawkid:

Sams was the #1 player.
No he was not. The #1 player was Jadaveon clownly, a DE who signed with s.carolina.    Sams was , by espn and scout a 2star and rated the #175 ATH in the class of 2011.  Although Rivals did show him some love. They had him as high as the 30th ranked QB.  And they even had him as a 3star.  Wow, Good going though!  Maybe he can be a better passer than Klein.  He does have greater speed than Klein thats for sure.   4.33 40time is pretty good.    If you guys field a team with players that quick you guys could rule the big12.     I think the Hogs had about 15 guys that ran 4.30 or faster.   Joe adams , just last week ran a 4.25 and he isn't even the fastest guy on the team.   Sure looks it though when he is running a PR for a touchdown though.    All jokes aside.  Good luck with your recruiting and with your season next year.

You obviously know nothing about evaluating talent.
There is a reason why the SEC  is so good. Speed everywhere on the field at every position.   Not just at the skill positions either.  You have DL that are 300lbs+ that run 4.5s -4.7s    You have LBS that are 250lbs that run 4.4's   The hogs just picked up a 4star DE that is 6'5-6'6 280 and runs a 4.4!      Our top RB, knile davis, 6'2 235lbs and he ran a 4.28 and dude benches 415lbs!   Our other RB Wingo 6'3  235 ran a 4.27  All of our WR's run in the 4.3 range or quicker.    Our TE Gragg 6'4-6'5 250lbs runs a 4.4     As the old saying goes... Speed kills!  As was evident in one of my favorite plays from the Cotton bowl when Suck Klein took off running around the end and had what looked like an easy first down with tons of open field and one of our LB's ran him down very quickly for a no gainer.  Now, that is probably a play that Klein makes in the suck12.  But, it's not one he would ever make in the SEC very often.      People like to say that the recruiting rankings and star ratings don't mean much.  But after signing day, look at the top 25 and see what teams are highly ranked.  It is usually very very reminiscent of the top25 football rankings.   Well, except, in you KSU jayhawks case.   I mean 95th ranked recruiting classes aren't going to ever get you over the hump in your league.   It helps that Snyder is a good coach and can coach those players up.  It also helps that he redshirts most all of the incoming players.  Thats what he did the first years he got to KSU.  He redshirted everyone and got them in the weight room.   He has a system thats for sure.  It works on lesser teams.  Not against teams that have greater talent though and a coach that also coaches up the higher ranked talent he has on the team.  ;-)   Its ok though.  You guys will do fine in your league.  #2 in your league isn't bad.   Cheers!   :drink: :ksu:    

OMG, I know exactly what one play you are talking about. Please continue.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
15 guys running sub 4.3 . . . Damn, that's hot.

Sounds totally not made up.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 10:30:28 PM »
Couple days ago, I ran a legit 4.4 in some nice loafers and some chinos.  This NFL guy I know was there and timed it for me.  Happens all the time in my hood.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 10:40:52 PM »

Haha.. The funny thing is that it's not made up.  =-)   Thats ok though, maybe one of these days you can get more players with speed like the Sams kid has.    :ksu: :emawkid:  Good luck with that!   :excited: :grin: :lynchmob:

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »
Couple days ago, I ran a legit 4.4 in some nice loafers and some chinos.  This NFL guy I know was there and timed it for me.  Happens all the time in my hood.
You should walk on for the ksu jayhawks then.  Youd immediately be the fastest guy on the entire team by far!    :ksu: :D

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »

Haha.. The funny thing is that it's not made up.  =-)   Thats ok though, maybe one of these days you can get more players with speed like the Sams kid has.    :ksu: :emawkid:  Good luck with that!   :excited: :grin: :lynchmob:

It is totally made up.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 04:05:40 PM »
I've been #TeamDSams since, forever.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Random thought for the day...
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
I'm the original sams super fan but I'm #teamalltheseguys

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Random thought for the day...
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »
I'm the original sams super fan but I'm #teamalltheseguys
Denied. but, yeah, #teamalltheseguysminustannahil
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »

It is totally made up.
yeah, i guess thats why in the cotton bowl the hog players looked like sprinters and the jayhawk players looked like they were running in mud.  verrrrrryyyy sloowwwww.  But hey, youve got one guy that runs a 4.33.  You guys are on your way!   :ksu: :emawkid: :thumbsup: :excited:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »

It is totally made up.
yeah, i guess thats why in the cotton bowl the hog players looked like sprinters and the jayhawk players looked like they were running in mud.  verrrrrryyyy sloowwwww.  But hey, youve got one guy that runs a 4.33.  You guys are on your way!   :ksu: :emawkid: :thumbsup: :excited:

You are the best internet liar in all of the pigaggie state!

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 10:19:17 PM »

It is totally made up.

You are the best internet liar in all of the pigaggie state!
Hahaha Just trying to give you guys some motivation.  Even though what i said is true. =-)    It's all the steroids the kids take i guess.   :grin:   

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 11:27:52 PM »
www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=205111168

Guess, when you're from the poor and stupid state of Arkynsas, 15=0.  :dunno:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 11:39:47 PM »

jees, what a slow bunch of hillbillys! :thumbs:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 08:01:45 PM »

I guess when you're a fan of such a suck ass ksu jayhawk team, it must be unreal if a superior team coming from a conf. known for having speed, size, athletic ability has more than just ONE player who is faster than 4.33. That kind of speed is pretty common in the SEC.  So common in fact, it doesn't even suprise me anymore when I see how fast these kids run.   I mean, just because you guys suck so bad and you can barely get into the top 100 in recruiting , doesn't mean other teams can't recruit and actually get players like, oh I don't know.  The Number 1 recruit in america to come to your school, like a Dorial Green-Beckham.   :grin: 

Maybe next year right?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »

I guess when you're a fan of such a suck ass ksu jayhawk team, it must be unreal if a superior team coming from a conf. known for having speed, size, athletic ability has more than just ONE player who is faster than 4.33. That kind of speed is pretty common in the SEC.  So common in fact, it doesn't even suprise me anymore when I see how fast these kids run.   I mean, just because you guys suck so bad and you can barely get into the top 100 in recruiting , doesn't mean other teams can't recruit and actually get players like, oh I don't know.  The Number 1 recruit in america to come to your school, like a Dorial Green-Beckham.   :grin: 

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.
yeah.. Rubbing crap all up on yours.   :grin:  Good times!    :emawkid:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »

Guess, when you're from the poor and stupid state of Arkynsas, 15=0.  :dunno:
I guess when you're a fan of such a suck ass ksu jayhawk team, it must be unreal if a superior team coming from a conf. known for having speed, size, athletic ability has more than just ONE player who is faster than 4.33. That kind of speed is pretty common in the SEC.  So common in fact, it doesn't even suprise me anymore when I see how fast these kids run.   I mean, just because you guys suck so bad and you can barely get into the top 100 in recruiting , doesn't mean other teams can't recruit and actually get players like, oh I don't know.  The Number 1 recruit in america to come to your school, like a Dorial Green-Beckham.   :grin:  

Maybe next year right?

So angry.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.

'grats on getting your posts down under 300 words.  I read all of this one.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 08:23:26 PM »

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.

Well, you can really only tell a fanbase how bad they suck so many times, especially when they already know it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 11:11:40 PM »

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.

Well, you can really only tell a fanbase how bad they suck so many times, especially when they already know it.

Yeah, but it's much more fun telling it to a fanbase that doesn't realize it.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »

Maybe next year right?

eff yo couch.

Yeah, but it's much more fun telling it to a fanbase that doesn't realize it.
Yeah, that's what keeps me coming back.  To spread the word to the ksu jayhawk fans that don't realize how suck you truly are.....     wait till next season though right?    That is probably what is written in the locker rooms at KSU.  So that every player can read it as they head onto the field.  You guys should make that your logo for your jerseys!     I can hear the announcers.... "The KSU jayhawks take the field.. they may suck this year, but just wait till next season!!"     :ksu: :emawkid: :excited:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »
You should make up some more phony 40 times then get proven wrong.  Those are the best.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
You should make up some more phony 40 times then get proven wrong.  Those are the best.
Who was making that up?   Just because you jayhawks have only 1 player that runs below a 4.4 then it must not be true if anyone else has more?  OooooooOKAY!    Well you guys are just awesome.  I like how you guys are at peace with your suckiness.  That's neato!   :ksu: :emawkid: Wait till next season though huh?    :lynchmob: :flush: