Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 144814 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2925 on: December 27, 2023, 07:29:29 PM »
EX TEXASEX3:51p
Get a hijab/burka and let here know since 80% of Paris is no go zones for Europeans. She will need these to walk down the street without getting spit on or gRaped.
#FJB
2 edits
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: December 27, 2023, 07:57:51 PM »
So any stories about Crazy Lib relatives from Christmas family gatherings ? ? ?
105 Views | 3 Replies
PCC_803:03p
I will start:

Most of my family are Libs but most are not terribly annoying. One cousin did show up in a Prius Hybrid, I was not surprised by her purchase. She also announced her plans to move to France in a year or two because it is so much more civilized. I kept my response to an unnoticed eyeroll.

I received a package of aromatic candles made with Soy Wax and Essential Oils. Also received what appears to be home made soap containing nuts and/or oatmeal. Another gift was some sort of small ceramic plate/coaster/not sure. That relative is very proud of her ceramic skills.

Also received a large jar of salad dressing named after some woman suffragette from about 80-100 years ago. It came with a q-code that takes you to a website where I can donate to the cause, what ever that might be. The salad dressing looks good though.

Couple gifts were wrapped in pieces of fabric which seemed strange to me.

This patriot may never fully recover emotionally from his trauma.  Prayers up.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:09:58 PM by passranch »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 28, 2023, 12:53:33 AM »
Any Updates on Ray Epps?
852 Views | 6 Replies

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 28, 2023, 01:33:40 AM »
:lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: December 29, 2023, 07:37:41 AM »
after school satan clubs to convert children to satan
183 Views | 1 Replies

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 29, 2023, 10:20:52 AM »
dang.  they going through it in a bad way

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 29, 2023, 11:02:36 AM »
183 Views | 1 Replies

The Satanic Temple strikes again. These guys (and gals) are such easy marks. You want your after-school Christian club? Fine, just so long as I can have my after-school Satan club.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: December 29, 2023, 11:18:29 AM »
183 Views | 1 Replies

The Satanic Temple strikes again. These guys (and gals) are such easy marks. You want your after-school Christian club? Fine, just so long as I can have my after-school Satan club.

It is more predictable than the Kstate play calling in the second half (boom, roasted)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: December 29, 2023, 11:30:26 AM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: December 29, 2023, 11:56:37 AM »
Hell yeah Kansas

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1739793756948148511

I watched the video atop the linked Fox article (which was actually about a similar story in Tennessee). The people who argue against this have no idea how dumb they sound. They supply the proof to the Satanic Temple's argument. "Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the light" is not a Constitutional argument. It's not even an argument.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: December 29, 2023, 07:56:59 PM »
Ohio's "republican" governor
512 Views | 11 Replies
maroonblood5:44p
Had the chance to stop the child "transitioning" phenomenon and to protect women's sports. But he punted. WTF!?!? (Pardon the language).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: December 29, 2023, 08:07:21 PM »
Yeah trump hired incompetent morons but at least they weren't black or gay!!

Trump was infamous with surrounding himself with incompetent people and expanding the swamp. Filling out his cabinet may be more difficult this time because of his penchant for alienating people and so many don't want to work with him. However, he at least didn't appoint people based solely on woke identity politics as dems would continue to do.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: December 30, 2023, 03:01:08 PM »
Hell yeah Kansas

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1739793756948148511
Good move by the school. It’s such a silly game of chicken between two groups that don’t want to feel mildly uncomfortable about the religious preferences of others.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: December 30, 2023, 04:07:54 PM »
Are the satan people actually sincerely practicing a religion or just forcing the Christians to taze themeselves?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: December 30, 2023, 04:47:55 PM »
2024 Election and Illegal Immigrants.
224 Views | 3 Replies
maroonblood3:29p
It seems pretty clear that Biden is leaving the border open to flood the country with illegal immigrants to affect the election. I can't imagine what else he gets out of the open border fiasco. But how exactly does this get pulled off? Also we hear a lot about the illegals being sent to places like Chicago and NYC, but where are the rest of them going? To affect the election, they would presumably need to be sent to liberal / cheating districts of swing states. Is this going on?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2940 on: December 30, 2023, 05:01:51 PM »
The light is going on for him

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: December 30, 2023, 05:29:56 PM »
Are the satan people actually sincerely practicing a religion or just forcing the Christians to taze themeselves?

Seems more so the latter, though it's also a decent funding mechanism. Some Pennsylvania school district just had to pay 200K+ to settle a lawsuit because the district said, "Not today, After School Satan Club."

TST describes itself as a "non-theistic religion." They don't worship or even believe in Satan. Instead, they view Satan as a literary figure symbolic of the struggle against tyranny. There are no "Commandments," but they do have the Seven Tenets, which seem pretty solid in my book:

I
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

II
The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

III
One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

IV
The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

V
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

VI
People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

VII
Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Philosophically, I appreciate their role in public discourse/policy as a counterweight to the creeping christian nationalism I see taking root in many quarters. But I don't see myself hitting up the local temple unless the membership becomes more polished and less goth/cosplay-y.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: December 31, 2023, 08:02:48 AM »

Seems more so the latter, though it's also a decent funding mechanism. Some Pennsylvania school district just had to pay 200K+ to settle a lawsuit because the district said, "Not today, After School Satan Club."

TST describes itself as a "non-theistic religion." They don't worship or even believe in Satan. Instead, they view Satan as a literary figure symbolic of the struggle against tyranny. There are no "Commandments," but they do have the Seven Tenets, which seem pretty solid in my book:

I
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

II
The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

III
One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

IV
The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

V
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

VI
People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

VII
Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Philosophically, I appreciate their role in public discourse/policy as a counterweight to the creeping christian nationalism I see taking root in many quarters. But I don't see myself hitting up the local temple unless the membership becomes more polished and less goth/cosplay-y.

Sort of what I thought.  also agree on attendance.  They are quite clever in that they force the tazing.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: January 03, 2024, 12:15:35 PM »
This reminded me of reading a letter to the editor in the Mercury

ForumsPolitics
WBAP Radio's "Big Announcement"
940 Views | 11 Replies
Ribeye-Rare10:26a
I guess this belongs here, since WBAP is one of the major conservative talk radio stations in the country, and has one of the best (if not the best) AM radio signals in America.

They had a 'big' announcement this morning, and I find it a bit underwhelming.

So what was it?

They're now simulcasting on the old KLIF-FM 93.3 signal in the metroplex.

In light of the recent push by auto manufacturers to remove AM radios from new cars, I understand why they'd want to do this.

But, instead of doing this right and putting up a 100,000 watt FM signal on one of the 2,000 foot sticks in Cedar Hill, they've got a 50,000 watt FM signal on a 400 foot tower close to downtown Dallas.

Cumulus could afford to do better. They've brought 3 Black Cat firecrackers and a box of sparklers to a nuclear war radio fight.

I'll brace myself for the 'no one listens to terrestrial radio anymore'. We all stream. Yes, I know.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: January 04, 2024, 11:41:14 AM »
Reply to a thread from a guy at the bush library complaining that they recently started to require masking again

They also aren't required to keep him employed. I'm all for standing up for ones principles...But there isn't going to be an audience standing outside applauding when we do. The repercussions only fall on one person, so there should be no surprises or regrets.

I was once told I had to wear socks with my boat shoes at work...and there wasn't any official dress code/regulation. But seeing that I had a family to support....I decided standing on my principle for socks didn't trump my responsibility to my family.

Now, if I was young and single and the job was just a stepping stone...I may have told them to shove it because no one is going to tell me when I have to where socks

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: January 04, 2024, 11:43:06 AM »
Get Off My Lawn9:31a
Another note: establishment types want their "service caste" wearing garments which indicate their subordination. The psychology is similar to Islamists enforcing burqas on their women.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: January 04, 2024, 07:04:07 PM »
Get Off My Lawn9:31a
Another note: establishment types want their "service caste" wearing garments which indicate their subordination. The psychology is similar to Islamists enforcing burqas on their women.

Definitely divorced and definitely on a few lists

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: January 04, 2024, 07:57:04 PM »
Recognizing BBS bullshit anecdotes for what they are (while observing #blueanongE weirdos monitoring weirdos).  I did enjoy the “so much more civilized” comment relative to France

Albeit the manure spreading on public offices has now expanded to Germany as #blueanonEURO’s war on farming expands

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: January 05, 2024, 09:55:03 PM »
For those who have not figured out Trump's affiliation with Epstein,
638 Views | 6 Replies
CSTXAg928:16p
"…allow me to explain.

Trump is the one who exposed Epstein in 2008, hence why all of DC fears him. Trump is Epstein's #1 enemy.

Epstein was running a blackmail operation. He was seeking out the most powerful people on Earth, to compromise and control them. He tried to get Trump, but Trump did not bite.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties in 2008, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a club member at Mar-a-Lago. Then a couple months later, Epstein pled guilty to State criminal charges in Florida, for paying for sexual services from a 14 year old girl.

See the timeline? Epstein, tried to get close to Trump to compromise him, Trump found out Epstein was a sicko, then Trump helped turn him in to local police. But eventually the Clinton-controlled FBI intervened, and Epstein was let off the hook.

The Deep State have been coming after Trump ever since. Why? Because if Epstein is exposed, then all of DC goes down due to the blackmail Epstein possessed on the top players in DC. Hence why Clinton barged into Vanity Fair and threatened them not to write stories about Epstein. The Clintons told the MSM to bury the story.

Then when Trump got into office, he dedicated his administration to stopping human-trafficking WORLDWIDE via multiple executive orders, seized Epstein's island, and then arrested Epstein and his accomplices in 2019.

Executive Order 13773 (see attached), is an EO literally dedicated to taking out Epstein's international child sex-trafficking operation. "Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking". February 9th, 2017.

HELLOOOOO that's literally Epstein's
entire operation. Trump used Executive Power to stop Epstein, only A MONTH into his presidency. It was one of the first things Trump did.

So for those of you that were hoping to see Trump implicated in Epstein's criminality, you will remain disappointed. Because not only is Trump NOT one of Epstein's clients, he is the main individual who exposed the entire thing.

Trump is Epstein's #1 enemy, and you all were brainwashed to hate him for that very reason."

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: January 06, 2024, 09:42:38 AM »