Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 144820 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1400 on: January 05, 2022, 09:06:29 AM »
Boys rule and "better halves" drool.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: January 05, 2022, 09:06:59 AM »
hahaha did that guy's wife bang his best friend or what

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 05, 2022, 09:23:42 AM »
Probably banged Mike Pence under his advisement and now regrets it

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 05, 2022, 09:30:10 AM »
Got a higher paying job

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 05, 2022, 09:31:40 AM »
Attended a BLM rally

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 05, 2022, 10:56:28 AM »
In a thread about the transgender jeopardy winner

They're getting what they want. I hope they relish in their so-called victory against us horrible, evil, Christian, white men. They're so much better off than what has served the world as a great mainstay of society for centuries.

Us guys have been such a plague on women. We selfishly wanted to work, provide for, risk life and limb, supporting these "better halves" all of this time - it's horrible what we put them through isn't it?

Yet after all we've done for our families, we are constantly ridiculed in commercials for being complete imbeciles that can't tie our own shoe strings, and are always portrayed as bowing down to their superior intelligence.

For me. I'm done with it. That ended seven years ago after I spent 22 years giving my heart and soul to a marriage and ultimately being betrayed in the worst kind of way.

I have ZERO sympathy for them. But, BTW, I have absolute respect for the good women on this forum and elsewhere who are equals if not better in every way. These women live by a different set of morals and ethics than these feminists who have destroyed the family unit and much more.

hell yeah

a master divorce thread there would be amazing.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: January 05, 2022, 01:05:02 PM »
hell yeah

a master divorce thread there would be amazing.

My boy turns 5 today
424 Views | 12 Replies
IBombedTheMoon12:38p
Ok Texags, serious post is serious, I actually need some help here. Backstory, my exwife and I have a son who turned 5 today. My son has Cystic Fibrosis, he gets quarterly check ups at Cook Children's, and tomorrow is his big yearly checkup. My major concern is that his doctor, who I have known and trusted for over 5 years, may recommend the jab.

This is a line in the sand for me. I've never been arrested, hell, I've never been detained outside of a moving violation, but I will not, under any circumstances, let me son get the jab tomorrow, even if it means my arrest.
Where I'm screwed: The ex and I have a longstanding agreement that if we differ on medical procedures, we defer to the Dr's recommendation. This has worked well because we all have been on the same page about keeping my son healthy. There just hasn't been any controversy.

Where I might be OK: I've only broached the subject lightly with the ex, her response was "we'll do what the Dr says" but that was months ago and I think that enough data has come out to show that children simply don't need the jab, even children with CF don't seem to be suffering any more than their healthy peers. I'm praying she leans that way too, if so, crisis averted.

My strategy: The odds of me changing anyone's mind, if they need changing, in there is close to, if not, zero. I know this, categorically. It would be akin to trying to win an argument on the internet, I'll just be casting pearls before swine. So, what I think I can do is this. First, I'll insist that my son be tested for antibodies because "I don't think I can give my blessing to this without knowing that first". This might kick the can down the road long enough for additional damning evidence to come out. In other words, run the damn ball and run out the clock.

If that doesn't work, then I'm going to play the "informed consent" game I need to put together a list of intelligent questions and keep that appointment going for as long as possible. I'll be a pain in the ass with my questions, I will try not to give my opinion, I'm just going to play the curious fool and eventually hold their feet to the fire on the ethics of injecting an experimental drug into my boy.

Here is where I need help. What are the questions I should ask without making my strategy totally obvious?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 05, 2022, 01:43:23 PM »
Sounds like a hell of a guy.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 05, 2022, 01:46:43 PM »
He'll have no trouble portraying the fool but the curious part could be a doozy

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 05, 2022, 01:49:06 PM »
He's going to have that doctor thinking he's on one of Sasha Baron Cohen's shows.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: January 05, 2022, 02:45:06 PM »
This guy...in Texas of all places...legit thinks he runs the risk of getting arrested for declining to get his kiddo vaxxed??

I mean, it's a shitty thing to do, but there's nothing illegal (or necessarily immoral) about not wanting to take a doctor's advice regarding your or a loved one's health.

Talk about small dick energy...

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 05, 2022, 02:57:23 PM »
This guy...in Texas of all places...legit thinks he runs the risk of getting arrested for declining to get his kiddo vaxxed??

I mean, it's a shitty thing to do, but there's nothing illegal (or necessarily immoral) about not wanting to take a doctor's advice regarding your or a loved one's health.

Talk about small dick energy...

I think he's afraid of getting arrested for doing something to his ex if she gets their kid vaccinated. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 05, 2022, 03:34:30 PM »
It’s a dumb line in the sand but seems like a decent guy.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 06, 2022, 09:04:55 AM »
I appreciate the idea that their doctor would get 20 questions about the vaccine and not be able to figure out that he's anti-vax

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: January 06, 2022, 03:10:47 PM »
Probably banged Mike Pence under his advisement and now regrets it

This post is underrated

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 10, 2022, 09:03:19 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 10, 2022, 09:14:57 AM »
Here is a post from fcblitz in a thread titled "Food for Thought..."Why are Caucasian Vanishing in TV Commericals?" American Thinker"

FCBlitz10:15a, 1/9/22
I love all of the blacks being portrayed as they live and act like white people. That has been quite fascinating to be.

I lived in a at least 85% black neighborhood when I lived in Houston. In Huntsville I am the only white in this old apartment complex. My neighbor to the left had his face shoot off, the drug dealer in this complex chases folks around with a blood red baseball bat when he is upset and the first week I moved in the neighbor to my right was killed by his baby mama because he hit heard.

No one I live around walks, talks, dresses or lives like those black folks in those commercials. I am sorry that is just not reality.

Those commercial may reflect the uppity, successful blacks but those folks have zero in common with inner city blacks.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 10, 2022, 09:44:39 AM »
Here is a post from fcblitz in a thread titled "Food for Thought..."Why are Caucasian Vanishing in TV Commericals?" American Thinker"

FCBlitz10:15a, 1/9/22
I love all of the blacks being portrayed as they live and act like white people. That has been quite fascinating to be.

I lived in a at least 85% black neighborhood when I lived in Houston. In Huntsville I am the only white in this old apartment complex. My neighbor to the left had his face shoot off, the drug dealer in this complex chases folks around with a blood red baseball bat when he is upset and the first week I moved in the neighbor to my right was killed by his baby mama because he hit heard.

No one I live around walks, talks, dresses or lives like those black folks in those commercials. I am sorry that is just not reality.

Those commercial may reflect the uppity, successful blacks but those folks have zero in common with inner city blacks.

jesus rough ridin' christ. right after I was mildly amused by the "why would I ever hire a white man when I can hire someone else for a 20% discount?"

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 10, 2022, 09:46:42 AM »
wow

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 10, 2022, 11:33:38 AM »
That's some full-throated racism, right there. What were the replies like?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 10, 2022, 12:11:38 PM »

Not a lot of replies to that particular post.  But the entire thread is full of racist stuff.

I get frustrated by loony, so-brave, virtue signaling commercials but can't help notice in the FOUR hiv medicine ads which rotate on tv the faces are all black.

I am shocked BLM hasn't cancelled HIV ads yet.

At least they know straight white males and females don't need the hiv pill.

More annoying to me than the race disparity is the intelligence disparity. Every white man is portrayed as a complete dumbass whose testicles are kept in his wife's/girlfriend's lockbox.

Although I guess it is fitting as these types of men are the only point of reference libs have...

The only white men I see** in commercials are either gay or soy boys *married* to black women.

**generally speaking

It's not a matter of "let's show more black people and portray gay people as normal so more people buy this widget"

It's " let's show more black people and portray gay people as normal so we aren't targeted by the woke mob and less people buy this widget"

4% of Lexus customers are non-white…

Non-whites make up 65+% of the actors in Lexus commercials…

Trying to appeal to a new demographic ??

I'd pick one with available Lexus financial wherewithal…

But that's just me…

What historical lack of representation are you referring to? The Jeffersons, Good Times, What's Happening, The Cosby Show, Soul Train, A Different World, Martin,, Fresh Prince, etc, etc..,,

Black people have been over represented in entertainment/tv/movies for decades.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 10, 2022, 12:13:16 PM »

No spin ag tried to call him out...

Hungry Ojos11:09a, 1/9/22
No Spin Ag said:

You'd think that in 2022, the word "uppity" would no longer be used in the same sentences with the terms blacks and African Americans.

Then again, by "like white folk" seems to mean living in a certain social economic status, when in fact the majority of people on welfare are white. And I know those white people don't live anything like anyone in those commercials.

Do you even see how ironically racist your post is? Why can't a black person be "uppity"? Can people of every other race still be "uppity"?

FC replies....

No Spin Ag said:
Your answer totally misses the mark.

There are three simple traits all of my successful black friends with intact, successful families have and that is the husband is true to their spouse, high expectation of academic excellence and the fathers are involved in their kids lives.

I hang out with former NFL players. The money hasn't changed the thugs that played football but the ones that did get a degree. Did take advantage of their skills to get a scholarship to get a business or engineering degree had a whole different presence in a crowd.

One of my NFL buddy took his 2 boys one summer To work with inner city kids….to get them in touch with their black family…..only to determine in the first 10 min their kids had zero in common with inner city kids.

Say what you will. I wished those commercial of intelligent, well speaking , clean cut, black families baking bread in an island in the orca islands by Vancouver.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 10, 2022, 12:19:20 PM »
What a gross place. I don't know how you can spend so much time over there.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 10, 2022, 12:22:22 PM »
Some of my favorite "wut?" replies...

EclipseAg11:49a, 1/9/22
Company X hires ad agency to produce national television campaign.

Ad agency creatives are all 20-, 30-year-old liberals with purple hair and piercings. They cast commercial to fit with their worldview and to fit in with their peers. White males are bad. Diversity is more important than anything. Mixed race marriages are so radical!

Ad agency screens commercial for marketing executives and CEO. Who in that group is gonna complain about the casting? They can't say a word.

Look what happened to Stan Richards at the Richards Group. His own team recorded him in a meeting and he was forced to resign from the company he founded before he could blink.

1 edit

waitwhat?11:58a, 1/9/22
Disclaimer: I have never watched this show, nor am I watching now

The Bachelor's cast is 30% black this year. More than half are minorities.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 10, 2022, 12:25:32 PM »
What a gross place. I don't know how you can spend so much time over there.

To them, we are the racists, it really makes you think.