Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 58603 times)

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #400 on: June 19, 2010, 12:54:10 PM »
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like ksubrian.  Not screaming and crying like ksubrian's passengers.

HEY!!!!!.... if you want to use my screen name in your posts, use correct capitalization.  The KSU because the freaking greatest university on the face of the earth and deserves it and the B in Brian because is correct.  Have some respect for the educators that taught you.

:surprised:

ksubrian-

when you were in gradeschool, did you used to get really mad when the dumb kids in the class would have to write your name, like on a valentine or something, and they would spell it brain instead of brian?

Didn't make me mad because I knew they weren't spelling it incorrectly. By using brain they were just showing respect to my superior intellect.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 19, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like ksubrian.  Not screaming and crying like ksubrian's passengers.

HEY!!!!!.... if you want to use my screen name in your posts, use correct capitalization.  The KSU because the freaking greatest university on the face of the earth and deserves it and the B in Brian because is correct.  Have some respect for the educators that taught you.

:surprised:

ksubrian-

when you were in gradeschool, did you used to get really mad when the dumb kids in the class would have to write your name, like on a valentine or something, and they would spell it brain instead of brian?

Didn't make me mad because I knew they weren't spelling it incorrectly. By using brain they were just showing respect to my superior intellect.

you know what was even worse? when those dumb kids would spell john like jhon instead of john. i mean, my god...the h before the o? they couldn't have been serious could the have?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 19, 2010, 01:15:05 PM »
Isn't there a pro athlete that spells it like that?  Jhonny Peralta, maybe?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 19, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »
Prolly getting sued by the family of an iced DUI bro casualty

fracking ksubrian has to ruin everything
couldn't have been me.  I can't drink enough Ice to get drunk.  After having several with no drunk effect, I have to pee. I then I spend so much time in the restroom, I can't drink enough to get drunk enough to drive.

Mods, please check mod room thread about adding KSUBrain to future elite pak invites.  Seems like he knows how to pak in appropriate fashion.

Also, check thread about my idea "brospakingbros" (no homo)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 19, 2010, 02:50:17 PM »
Isn't there a pro athlete that spells it like that?  Jhonny Peralta, maybe?

Probably Latino. They put the h first.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2010, 07:42:10 PM »
After a hard day of drinking and playing 500 at the neighborhood pool some bros and I went out to eat. After a bro conspired with the waitress to ice me(this is the same bro that iced me with my own ice under the futon and refused an ice at the royals game thus he is on an icing probation) i declared war on him. Luckily I had 1 triple black ice that had been "chilling" in my car all day(estimated temp between 69 and 169 degrees) and another one stashed in his car from earlier in the day.

When he walked out of Panzons I made sure to hold the door and present him the with 169 degree triple black ice. After struggling with it for 2 minutes he ends up puking in the parking lot...When he gets home his sister presents him with the ice i had stashed in his car and he proceeds to vomit again.

Lesson. Learned.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:57 PM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2010, 11:08:14 PM »

Nice side shot of Snyder's head.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »
Nice side shot of Snyder's head.

That's actually OB on 1 knee taking his 3rd ICE.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »
ICE'd MakeItRain last night at the Scotch.  I think Gooch might have pics/video.  Used the waitress to ICE him.  Also ICE'd what I think was some goth kid that was one of a bunch of them hanging out in the outdoor common area of my building after bars closed.  I'm kind of sketchy on the details there.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2010, 12:56:45 PM »
Got iced and gave away my first ice this weekend at Kennedy's in Waldo.  Everything that i hoped it could be...and more.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2010, 11:45:51 PM »
Consumed 4 ices in less than an hour before hitting the bars last night. Woke up on my buddy's floor staring at an ice. Went to ice him in he bed and the mother rough rider has an ice under the sheets to block me with.

I hate this game now.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 28, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
Consumed 4 ices in less than an hour before hitting the bars last night. Woke up on my buddy's floor staring at an ice. Went to ice him in he bed and the mother fracker has an ice under the sheets to block me with.

I hate this game now.

you brought this on yourself.

i have, in the works, the most epoch ice evar. more to come.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2010, 03:27:03 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 29, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »
http://girlsbuschinggirls.com/

Hey broSD,

3 weeks ago called. They wanna know where you've been lately.

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 30, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »
3021  RIP

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 30, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »
that's not ice

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:39 PM »
BIB clip on Tosh.0 tonight.  Humerous.

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 30, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
that's not ice

True.  But probably just as  :barf: when stashed away in a glove box...waiting.
3021  RIP

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2010, 12:11:17 AM »

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »
i had forgotten to update on the most epic icing in recent memory.

every 4th of july a very large group of my friends get together and enjoy drinking ourselves into oblivion in a new city every year. this year it was new york city.

long story short, i had convinced everyone that I was not going to be coming this year as I could not get off work as I am an intern and have no say whatsoever in anything I do. they bought it with the help of an insider (my bff).

so i fly to nyc and once i get to the neighborhood i buy 6 24oz Ices. i text my insider and he gives me the address and i make my way there.

i tell him when I arrive and he makes up an excuse to go outside. I think the excuse he used had something to do with testing out the keys that our friend in nyc left with him. he goes outside, lets me in and i follow him quietly up the stairs. he goes into the apartment and leaves the door open just a little bit. i bust in and surprise the crap out of 2 people in the group, saying "you forgot these at the airport." boom. iced. needless to say the friends were absolutely blown away and happy that i was there but super pissed about the largeness of the ices, which is exactly what feeling i was going for.

the rest of the friends that were coming/already there still had no idea, so we swore the just been iced to secrecy and plotted against the others. the great thing about it was there were still 4 individual icings/surprisings still to be had.

the next one was similar to the first one, except it was just one person. the only thing different is that we had gone to central park before and i had taken pictures of the other 3 guys i was with, seeing if he would recognize that there had to be another person taking these pictures. then we took a picture of the park with me hiding behind a tree, popping my head out. when the group got back, they showed him the pictures and then said "but then we noticed this weird guy hiding behind a tree." that was my cue to bust through the door and slam him. iced.

the next one was pretty great. the guy gets up to the apartment and i hide in my friends room which has a direct line of sight to the refrigerator. so we put an ice in the fridge and the others tell the just arrived friend to grab a beer out of the fridge. he does so, and as he opens the door i quickly and silently sneak up on him and whisper in his ear "you've been iced." he freaks out for a second realizing he's been iced, then looks to see who did it, looks back at the ice, then back at me and freaks out all over again. iced.

the next one was showing up by taxi later that night. so we went to the bar and started drinking, obviously. we knew when he was coming, and we knew he had to drop off his bags, but we made him go to the bar anyway. when the time was right, i left the bar and went back to my friends apartment that we had just left a few hours before. on my way there i saw the friend/soon to be iced pull up in a taxi. they were parked and he was talking to the cabbie, probably about how hard he was going to get iced. i put my head down and walk right by the cab and go to the apartment. then i drink and wait. about 15 minutes later they all show up. and who lets them in the door with a giant ice in their hand? #5 iced.

the last one was similar to the one prior except i iced him at the bar after running to the store to get a fresh ice. he got iced while taking a smoke break. iced.

:drink: