Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 59343 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #425 on: July 16, 2010, 10:10:56 AM »
asava has become an icing machine.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 16, 2010, 11:08:23 AM »
pissclams,

i had brian kovar as a professor recently.  :runaway:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 16, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »
pissclams,

lucky bastard.  how did Kovs look? sexy as hell, and as usual, i'm sure.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 16, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »
last night was awful.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 16, 2010, 06:50:57 PM »
pissclams,

lucky bastard.  how did Kovs look? sexy as hell, and as usual, i'm sure.

if i have half the swagger he has by the time i'm 40, i will be a happy man.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 16, 2010, 07:25:31 PM »
last night was awful.

Anybody Iced?  I didn't recall any from when I was there.  I was pretty pak'd though and have been reminded of a few things throughout the course of the day

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 16, 2010, 09:10:21 PM »
last night was awful.

Anybody Iced?  I didn't recall any from when I was there.  I was pretty pak'd though and have been reminded of a few things throughout the course of the day

I got a double barrel sock triple-black lime.  Then another at salty.  I lashed out at salty with a revenge ice and some rando that was talking trash to me.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 17, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
i had forgotten to update on the most epic icing in recent memory.

every 4th of july a very large group of my friends get together and enjoy drinking ourselves into oblivion in a new city every year. this year it was new york city.

long story short, i had convinced everyone that I was not going to be coming this year as I could not get off work as I am an intern and have no say whatsoever in anything I do. they bought it with the help of an insider (my bff).

so i fly to nyc and once i get to the neighborhood i buy 6 24oz Ices. i text my insider and he gives me the address and i make my way there.

i tell him when I arrive and he makes up an excuse to go outside. I think the excuse he used had something to do with testing out the keys that our friend in nyc left with him. he goes outside, lets me in and i follow him quietly up the stairs. he goes into the apartment and leaves the door open just a little bit. i bust in and surprise the crap out of 2 people in the group, saying "you forgot these at the airport." boom. iced. needless to say the friends were absolutely blown away and happy that i was there but super pissed about the largeness of the ices, which is exactly what feeling i was going for.

the rest of the friends that were coming/already there still had no idea, so we swore the just been iced to secrecy and plotted against the others. the great thing about it was there were still 4 individual icings/surprisings still to be had.

the next one was similar to the first one, except it was just one person. the only thing different is that we had gone to central park before and i had taken pictures of the other 3 guys i was with, seeing if he would recognize that there had to be another person taking these pictures. then we took a picture of the park with me hiding behind a tree, popping my head out. when the group got back, they showed him the pictures and then said "but then we noticed this weird guy hiding behind a tree." that was my cue to bust through the door and slam him. iced.

the next one was pretty great. the guy gets up to the apartment and i hide in my friends room which has a direct line of sight to the refrigerator. so we put an ice in the fridge and the others tell the just arrived friend to grab a beer out of the fridge. he does so, and as he opens the door i quickly and silently sneak up on him and whisper in his ear "you've been iced." he freaks out for a second realizing he's been iced, then looks to see who did it, looks back at the ice, then back at me and freaks out all over again. iced.

the next one was showing up by taxi later that night. so we went to the bar and started drinking, obviously. we knew when he was coming, and we knew he had to drop off his bags, but we made him go to the bar anyway. when the time was right, i left the bar and went back to my friends apartment that we had just left a few hours before. on my way there i saw the friend/soon to be iced pull up in a taxi. they were parked and he was talking to the cabbie, probably about how hard he was going to get iced. i put my head down and walk right by the cab and go to the apartment. then i drink and wait. about 15 minutes later they all show up. and who lets them in the door with a giant ice in their hand? #5 iced.

the last one was similar to the one prior except i iced him at the bar after running to the store to get a fresh ice. he got iced while taking a smoke break. iced.

:drink:
Mellis told me last week everyone knew you were showing. They just played along to appease the idiot. His words not mine.  :dunno:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 18, 2010, 10:39:56 AM »
youre story doesnt add up. if they knew they would have had ice blocks. it seems your tall tale has some even larger holes in it.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »
<--- got destroyed by Trim last night with an assist from a Brick Yard waitress.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 18, 2010, 01:16:10 PM »
<--- got destroyed by Trim last night with an assist from a Brick Yard waitress.

TripleICE.

I don't have a pic of the Brickyard one.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 18, 2010, 04:34:42 PM »
Pretty sure MIR got a video of it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 18, 2010, 04:36:25 PM »
Pretty sure MIR got a video of it.

:excited:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2010, 10:49:37 PM »
BIB update: bros were getting iced all over the place in Chicago this past weekend, including yours truly.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »
cas has brought BIB to SCK.

people are afraid to come out of their houses.

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 20, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »
was at a friends wedding saturday night. when he went if for the garter, he found himself an ice.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 20, 2010, 07:17:03 PM »
Flying back west for a wedding in the S E of K this weekend. Contemplating icing a bro. Have not officially done it yet, if you don't count that homeless guy in Adams Morgan.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »
Flying back west for a wedding in the S E of K this weekend. Contemplating icing a bro. Have not officially done it yet, if you don't count that homeless guy in Adams Morgan.

homeless guys don't count because they want the ice, they practically crawl around on 1 knee begging for ice
I'm purple down

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2010, 05:46:03 AM »

homeless guys don't count because they want the ice, they practically crawl around on 1 knee begging for ice

Thus the skepticism. He was really, really enthusiastic about that green apple. It was more "bros donating ice to bros down on their luck" (BDIBDL). I felt a little bad that I didn't spring for the 24 oz.  :frown:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:09 PM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Got Iced at a red light last night on the way to the bars. Bro in car behind me got out and snuck up to my window....

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2010, 11:51:17 AM »

the person talking is a huge douche

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »

Wow.  You've got a rant coming your way one of these nights at about 2 in the morning from the person talking.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2010, 12:01:42 PM »

Wow.  You've got a rant coming your way one of these nights at about 2 in the morning from the person talking.

"She's takin' it like a champ"  ...GMAFB