Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 59170 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2010, 08:45:37 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?
Completely wrong.  If you can't risk 3 ices don't block.  Having one Ice on hand shouldn't make you invincible.  It's like having only a single silver bullet.  Guess what buddy?  There are tons of werewolves out there.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• Fan
  • scintillating scotoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2010, 08:53:11 PM »
having one ice wouldn't make you invincible if the person that got blocked either drank both or had to drink the blocker's ice.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2010, 08:58:28 PM »
having one ice wouldn't make you invincible if the person that got blocked either drank both or had to drink the blocker's ice.
:cheers:
I see your point now.

:katpak:

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• Fan
  • scintillating scotoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »
 :pbj:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2010, 09:15:39 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?
Appreciate the input, doctor.  There was much debate about each of those facts.  I am on your side.  

BTW, I have $5 for the first person with picture evidence of them attempting to Ice Fitz.  $20 for a pic of him on his knee taking the ice.

This.  Ice a bro, get blocked, chug 2 ices.  THAT IS IT.  If you are carrying 5 ices, bide your time and ice the bro who blocked you on the flip side.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2010, 09:23:35 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?
Appreciate the input, doctor.  There was much debate about each of those facts.  I am on your side.  

BTW, I have $5 for the first person with picture evidence of them attempting to Ice Fitz.  $20 for a pic of him on his knee taking the ice.

This.  Ice a bro, get blocked, chug 2 ices.  THAT IS IT.  If you are carrying 5 ices, bide your time and ice the bro who blocked you on the flip side.

yep, official ice law

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?
Appreciate the input, doctor.  There was much debate about each of those facts.  I am on your side. 

BTW, I have $5 for the first person with picture evidence of them attempting to Ice Fitz.  $20 for a pic of him on his knee taking the ice.

This.  Ice a bro, get blocked, chug 2 ices.  THAT IS IT.  If you are carrying 5 ices, bide your time and ice the bro who blocked you on the flip side.

yep, official ice law

I win the podcast argument!! (Can't really remember if I ever got around to making the argument - was working on getting a bit pak'd)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2010, 10:20:52 PM »

Bring him to Wichita Katpak'rs with you.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #358 on: June 12, 2010, 06:33:09 AM »
Icing made its way to Binghamton, NY, last night.

Got iced last night.  Funnier than I thought it would be.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 12, 2010, 10:29:10 AM »
Appreciate the input, doctor.  There was much debate about each of those facts.  I am on your side. 

BTW, I have $5 for the first person with picture evidence of them attempting to Ice Fitz.  $20 for a pic of him on his knee taking the ice.

This.  Ice a bro, get blocked, chug 2 ices.  THAT IS IT.  If you are carrying 5 ices, bide your time and ice the bro who blocked you on the flip side.

scroll back a few pages n00bs, i think this has already been decided :lol: 
rough ridin' n00bs....sad really

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: June 12, 2010, 06:23:28 PM »
raquetcat just got iced with a grape at a wedding

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2010, 08:35:03 PM »
Asava and I have been engaged in an epic night of icing at a wedding as well. Nobody was safe, not even willie the wildcat... More details to follow

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »
Asava and I have been engaged in an epic night of icing at a wedding as well. Nobody was safe, not even willie the wildcat... More details to follow
:excited:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »
Icing took place at Austins in Olathe last night back and forth between 2 groups of emaws.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 13, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »
Willie the wildcat made a suprise appearance at the wedding Asava and I were at last night. On his way out I iced the crap out of him. He held it in his hands for a good 5 seconds and I could see the bro in him debating the responsible face of KSU on what to do. Unfortunately willie is not a bro and didnt get down on 1 knee. He did mime to me that he would take it later and then stuck it in his bag. All I got was this stupid picture

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 13, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
Willie needs to learn how to tie a fracking tie.   :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 13, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »
Willie needs to learn how to tie a fracking tie.   :frown:

:lol: that tie is all fracked up

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 13, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »
Willie the wildcat made a suprise appearance at the wedding Asava and I were at last night. On his way out I iced the crap out of him. He held it in his hands for a good 5 seconds and I could see the bro in him debating the responsible face of KSU on what to do. Unfortunately willie is not a bro and didnt get down on 1 knee. He did mime to me that he would take it later and then stuck it in his bag. All I got was this stupid picture

Are you wearing short sleeves?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 13, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »
I THINK I SEE A FLASK IN THAT POCKET.   :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 13, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »
No short sleeves and those are Cigars not a flask.

Also forgot to mention that the bride iced to groom

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 13, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »
No short sleeves and those are Cigars not a flask.

Also forgot to mention that the bride iced to groom

So...  Since you never saw him take it, is Willie Excommunicated? 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 13, 2010, 03:40:57 PM »
Saw my 1st icing last night at Fats in aggieville. Anybody on here involved?

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 13, 2010, 04:08:50 PM »
raquetcat just got iced with a grape at a wedding

It went like this: Was sitting with a bro and his wife at a table. Explained the game to the bro, he thought it was funny. Bro got up and went to the bathroom and came back to a Wild Grape ICE sitting at the place at his table, he was a bro and took a knee and chugged.

A little later on in the evening the bro is up and talking to somebody and his wife is all "are you gonna give him another ICE", I wasn't BUT with the suggestion from the wife I gave him a nice raspberry ICE when he got back.

Then later on he ICED me, with the original ICE, disgusting, none of my beers later that night tasted any good
I'm purple down

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 13, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »
Saw my 1st icing last night at Fats in aggieville.

You forgot what happened after that (you continued to get drunk and then drove home).

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 13, 2010, 05:19:30 PM »
Saw my 1st icing last night at Fats in aggieville.

You forgot what happened after that (you continued to get drunk and then drove home).

And thus was late to clean the pool in the morning