Author Topic: Fire Dimel  (Read 10892 times)

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Dimel
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »
Not to disagree with our craptastic OC's and HC who's probably listening to Lawrence Welk reruns on his headset ... but, X's and O's aside - just sayin' players also missed catch, kicked out of bounds, missed FG.  Didn't see much in WV's 2nd half adjustment that called for us to throw (and throw long too).   Play calling / clock management is and has been a head shaker for years now.

It's college football, players are going to make mistakes. You have to put your players in the position to succeed and we don't. We are risk averse cowards that leaves or players with no margin for error. LHC Bill Snyder and his idiot coaching staff brought into this stupid, "LHC Bill Snyder's teams don't make mistakes" bullshit and it's caused this to happen. That is a total rough ridin' myth. Version one of LHC Bill Snyder football made lots and lots of mistakes but made twice as many plays. We don't make plays anymore we just hope the other team fucks up. I'm sick of it, I've never been so frustrated watching sports, Bill, Dana, and Del are holding this program back.

Bill watched the offense all those years and now he can't remember how to do it........frustrating ......maybe the worst part is Dimel can hide behind "the legend" because the fan base doesn't know any better........this just delays the transition to a new coach who could bring us better players and a better god damn offense......
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 09:06:47 AM »
He would promote Sean to OC.

Well he couldn't possibly do any worse than Dimel.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 09:24:41 AM »
He would promote Sean to OC.

Well he couldn't possibly do any worse than Dimel.

That schmuck can't even manage field goal kickers and keep free kicks in bounds, you think he can handle something more complex?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016, 09:37:56 AM »
Yeah, Sean as HC is becoming less and less likely the more often we crap away games on special teams

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2016, 09:42:00 AM »
T. Boone is going to force Gundy out (he might pull a Frank and jump on his own as soon as he can) they hire Brent and I will literally murder Currie. I can't got to prison guys. I'm way too small and pretty. I'll never survive.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2016, 09:51:43 AM »
T. Boone is going to force Gundy out (he might pull a Frank and jump on his own as soon as he can) they hire Brent and I will literally murder Currie. I can't got to prison guys. I'm way too small and pretty. I'll never survive.

I hadn't considered this.  It would be too much to handle.  not gooch in prison, i'd learn to deal with that

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2016, 10:01:26 AM »

OKST would have two head coaches we should have. Furk!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 12:09:31 PM »
I could 100% see Gundy leaving to go to LSU

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2016, 12:21:11 PM »

Nah. Not a splash enough hire. Plus, they justcanned the last guy they stole from Oklahoma State.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:44:55 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 12:22:08 PM »

You could see it because you're a moron. LOL at LSU hiring a dude who lost a home game to Central Michigan.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 12:30:05 PM »
I like how everyone forgets that Del huge racist Miller is the co offensive coordinator and the qb coach.  But by all means continue.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
Miller and Dimel never recruit anyone because they are too busy scheming.......so if you are going to hang your hat on "we coach em up and out maneuver our way to victory" .....then fine, but don't bitch about the kids false starts when you call a game like that.........they should be embarassed.

all they did yesterday was show the rest of the league what Ertz can't do......... :facepalm:
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2016, 01:15:48 PM »

You could see it because you're a moron. LOL at LSU hiring a dude who lost a home game to Central Michigan.

So angry

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2016, 01:27:49 PM »
I like how everyone forgets that Del huge racist Miller is the co offensive coordinator and the qb coach.  But by all means continue.

Del has a large share of blame for his crap QB recruiting and development.

And, yes, I tend to skew towards believing he's a little racist based on how he's handled every black QB not named Ell Roberson.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 02:13:38 PM »

And, yes, I tend to skew towards believing he's a little racist based on how he's handled every black QB not named Ell Roberson.

He benched Ell, its just that Marc Dunn was real bad so he had no choice but to play Ell.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2016, 02:21:32 PM »
Del and Dana must go, they won't.   I couldn't stand Dimel the first time around. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2016, 02:43:11 PM »

He benched Ell, its just that Marc Dunn was real bad so he had no choice but to play Ell.

or was that Ron Hudson? Del wasn't Ell's QB Coach and OC until Ell's senior year.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2016, 02:49:34 PM »
I swear on all things holy.... if OKST hires BV I will be on the front line of the mob that goes to burn down Vanier with Currie Snidly Wiplashed to the Cat Train train tracks.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2016, 02:56:37 PM »

Ron Hudson was the guy that kept screwing around in 02. I "think" Del was DE coach then because I remember a long thread on GPC chronicling his failures there.

Once Hudson left, Miller took over OC and passing game while Bob Elliot and Bielma handled the defense.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »
We need a plane crash.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2016, 03:12:32 PM »
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2016, 04:11:03 PM »
Holy crap, this thread got dark real quick...

:popcorn:

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:48 PM »
I swear on all things holy.... if OKST hires BV I will be on the front line of the mob that goes to burn down Vanier with Currie Snidly Wiplashed to the Cat Train train tracks.

I'll start growing an ole timey mustache.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2016, 07:09:20 PM »

I'll start growing an ole timey mustache.

I can help with that.