Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756652 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6100 on: July 13, 2018, 03:25:45 PM »
It is fairly telling that dax has pivoted from "it's a baseless democrat conspiracy" to "this is unprecedented democrat incompetence"

It's amazing to watch

Not nearly as amazing as going back and re-reading the flaccid response of the Obama administration.   

You guys are convinced that Trump is a Russian plant.  If that is indeed the case, the Obama administration failed in the worst possible way.  You'll never admit it, tho.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: July 13, 2018, 03:29:12 PM »
Lib said it a few days ago but Obama really runs your life and it makes me sad too.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: July 13, 2018, 03:33:52 PM »
i'm not going to believe we've turned a corner until wacky posts that he knew it all along too.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: July 13, 2018, 03:41:14 PM »
gEing aside, does anyone actually think Trump is a Russian plant or sleeper agent? You got to lay off the conspiracy theories bud, you're seeing black helicopters everywhere and it seriously effects your world view.

It's pretty clear trump and Russia came to some sort of mutually beneficial agreement. It's also pretty probable that trump has been laundering rubles for a decade or so.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6105 on: July 13, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: July 13, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »
Lib said it a few days ago but Obama really runs your life and it makes me sad too.

This is just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't come to comprehend that if what you believe to be true, is actually true.   Then that means your guy was completely destroyed by Vlad Putin. 

Barrack Obama was the President of the United States and our Commander in Chief during the 2016 election, was he not?

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet level position, is it not?   The Director of National Intelligence reports to the president, right?

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice and the Department of Justice is under the executive branch and the attorney general is a cabinet level position (last I checked). 

So, you're trying to saw that these entities are not responsible for protecting our national electoral process from the meddling of foreign parties?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: July 13, 2018, 03:58:45 PM »
i'm not going to believe we've turned a corner until wacky posts that he knew it all along too.
Knew what?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: July 13, 2018, 03:59:12 PM »
holy crap dax!  :love:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: July 13, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »
how long do you think dax has had this one loaded in the chamber?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: July 13, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »

This is just trying to deflect from the fact that you can't come to comprehend that if what you believe to be true, is actually true.   Then that means your guy was completely destroyed by Vlad Putin. 

Barrack Obama was the President of the United States and our Commander in Chief during the 2016 election, was he not?

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet level position, is it not?   The Director of National Intelligence reports to the president, right?

The FBI is part of the Department of Justice and the Department of Justice is under the executive branch and the attorney general is a cabinet level position (last I checked). 

So, you're trying to saw that these entities are not responsible for protecting our national electoral process from the meddling of foreign parties?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6111 on: July 13, 2018, 04:08:23 PM »
FWIW, I agree with Dax that neither Trump nor Obama should be president right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: July 13, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

So now you're trying to say that the Executive Branch and all of its responsibilities, is a conspiracy?

Man, that's kinda sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: July 13, 2018, 04:10:45 PM »
FWIW, I agree with Dax that neither Trump nor Obama should be president right now.

Can your provide a link, so I can get a refresh on when Obama abdicated his responsibilities when he was (supposedly) president?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: July 13, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »

Can your provide a link, so I can get a refresh on when Obama abdicated his responsibilities when he was (supposedly) president?

Link to the present: https://time.gov/

I'm telling you, Dax.  You need to join us here sometime.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: July 13, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
Knew what?

this trump russia thing with trump and russia.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: July 13, 2018, 05:01:18 PM »

Link to the present: https://time.gov/

I'm telling you, Dax.  You need to join us here sometime.

The entire timeline of events driving the Trump colluded with Russia to win the election investigation/meltdown was in 2016, friend.   If you look it up in Wikipedia under Barrack Obama, it will confirm that he was president of the United States in 2016.   Several other sources will confirm that as well. 

If the past doesn't matter, then 90% of this thread is irrelevant (well it's all irrelevant, but . . . ) and Robbie Mueller has wasted a lot of time and money.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: July 13, 2018, 06:16:32 PM »
Actually President Obama tried to get together with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. At which point McConnell said if Obama did anything he’ll scream it was partisan. So to the point….yes Obama was President and should he have even made a statement about it Fox News/RNC/McConnell would have done everything they could have to get you to believe it was a partisan event.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trump-why-didnt-obama-stop-the-russia-hacking-i-abetted.html

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: July 13, 2018, 06:53:55 PM »

HALL. :love:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:18:40 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: July 13, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »
If you get Cucked by Mitch then it’s no wonder Vlad ate the dude alive.

SMDH.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6120 on: July 13, 2018, 07:49:02 PM »
So far this guy is the rumored congressman from the indictment. Trump just happened to tweet out his support this morning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1017650505043140609

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: July 13, 2018, 07:53:40 PM »
Serious question: What is the predicted, actual effect of these indictments against the Russian nationals? Just that they'll have to be very diligent when travelling internationally?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: July 13, 2018, 08:21:04 PM »
So far this guy is the rumored congressman from the indictment. Trump just happened to tweet out his support this morning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1017650505043140609

Not surprising. This guy has been the anti-DOJ, anti-Mueller pioneer from Day 1.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:49:13 PM by bucket »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: July 13, 2018, 09:10:06 PM »
If you get Cucked by Mitch then it’s no wonder Vlad ate the dude alive.

SMDH.

Dax, this is me talking as your irl dude. Don’t use the “cuck” stuff. It makes you come off as a 4chan MAGA. It’s very gross and sad. And that’s not you. It’s like for FSD and the others who I don’t know their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: July 13, 2018, 09:19:41 PM »
Weird could of swore sd knew stone
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.