Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by nicname on Today at 03:01:30 PM »
So, what is the current roster?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by passranch on Today at 02:39:12 PM »
He WANTS to be found in contempt and, eventually, locked up (most likely in the courthouse for a lunch hour or something ridiculous).  His continued martyrdom plays very well in Palookaville.
« Last post by EMAWzifried on Today at 02:38:21 PM »
The past three weeks is why Tang will leave, if anyone is interested in a coach who can't close.
Wait, frogs eat mice?!

I fell down a "Pac Man frog" feeding compilation rabbit hole on youtube a couple of years ago.  I'm still slightly haunted by it.

What the hell do those words mean?

I genuinely do not know but I can assure you I won't be entering those terms into a google search ever.
« Last post by CNS on Today at 02:05:41 PM »
I don't even know what's happening

Same.

Last I heard Cam, Colbert, RJ and Ames were leaving and we had a bunch of dudes coming in. Then Kaluma enters the portal. I’m guessing some of the additional dudes cat fans were hoping for have decided to take their duding to various other duding hotspots.

We were thought to be landing Khalif Battle and Cliff Omoruyi.  Battle just announced for Gonzaga and Cliff just announced for Bama.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: book recommendations
« Last post by DQ12 on Today at 02:02:21 PM »
finished the count of monte cristo last week.  wow what a book!
« Last post by nicname on Today at 01:59:59 PM »
I don't even know what's happening

Same.

Last I heard Cam, Colbert, RJ and Ames were leaving and we had a bunch of dudes coming in. Then Kaluma enters the portal. I’m guessing some of the additional dudes cat fans were hoping for have decided to take their duding to various other duding hotspots.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: QuikTrip
« Last post by Kat Kid on Today at 01:31:57 PM »
Also, prepare for an ungodly number of Buc-ees billboards everywhere. Holy crap do they love billboards. They seem to have a decent ad agency, though. Some are pretty cheeky.
The number of people that wear branded merchandise from a rough ridin' gas station is a testament to their marketing.
Quiktrips merch is actually fire tho. https://quiktripshop.com/

Very odd to me.

Again, I have seen people wear Top Ramen sweatsuits. I think I understand irony-wear, but this mostly seems different than that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10