Author Topic: Who all has blocked you on twitter?  (Read 87358 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Who all has blocked you on twitter?
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2014, 12:14:55 PM »
Yeah that was random, and  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2014, 04:44:11 PM »
Not sure when or why, but I noticed over the weekend that D.Scott blocked me again.  I think that's the 3rd time.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
I'm not exactly an edgy tweeter and Wally blocked me. Guess he doesn't follow anyone that retweets gErs. So weird. It's just social media. Don't understand why he gets so butt hurt.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2014, 04:57:46 PM »
D Scott hasn't blocked me yet

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2014, 04:59:22 PM »
If I woulda known that dscott was gonna take our breakup so hard, I never would have tweeted at that one random guy that dscott has never met about something not related to dscott in any way. Ts and Ps, DSF.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2014, 05:05:49 PM »
D Scott hasn't blocked me yet

I don't believe that but if true, whenever he comes back to his twitter machine and sees your response to his suicide note, you're done.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2014, 07:26:16 PM »
Dscott... Chip Brown... Jose Canseco.. Ubben.. Kellis.. Fitz.. DJamer Wallace.. The GE guy.. Keith Law.. Joe Davis.. Joe Davis media.. RockChalkBlog.. Republican Party account.. Kelly in Vegas.. Frank Martin for being Fake Frank Martin.. The Mask.. Greg Schaum after Pinetar Press quit my shitty blog network.. Whitlock.. Jason King.. Probably forgot some

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2014, 07:28:33 PM »
man i love dscott meltdown tweets. so blessed he unblocked me.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2014, 07:38:55 PM »

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2014, 07:48:59 PM »
Fanning, did you block Joanna Chadwick? If you did but continue to talk crap about her that is as big as a bitch move that can be pulled.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2014, 10:43:02 PM »
Fanning, did you block Joanna Chadwick? If you did but continue to talk crap about her that is as big as a bitch move that can be pulled.
That dumb hooker was talking about me for 72 hours straight. I was at my gf's charity event Saturday and kept getting updates on my phone from her goon of tucks. She asked me to make it stop, so I blocked the dumb b for my girlfriends sake. I don't feel bad about it, AT ALL!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2014, 10:46:53 PM »
can't you guys just make a second twitter account and then follow the people that block you?

The Big Train

« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2014, 10:48:46 PM »
There are no socks on twitter.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2014, 10:49:13 PM »
can't you guys just make a second twitter account and then follow the people that block you?
Yes, but that's way too much effort to follow dumbasses. Same thing goes for phog accounts.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2014, 11:05:47 PM »
i know it's not something you're probably not concerned about at this point in your career and/or you felt provoked or something, but in my view from the sidelines, calling a woman a "dumb bitch" on twitter isn't a particularly good look fanman

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2014, 11:10:53 PM »
i know it's not something you're probably not concerned about at this point in your career and/or you felt provoked or something, but in my view from the sidelines, calling a woman a "dumb bitch" on twitter isn't a particularly good look fanman
Yeah, I understand that, but I've left the field and don't plan to go back. I should probably update my twitter profile. However, her high horse attitude is super annoying and I could really careless. Thanks for the advice tho. 810Varsity got mad at me for calling frank out on twitter about loyalty and adversity last year. Fanning update: I don't miss the $20 a night on Fridays and have appreciated those nights off since. BITB had to call Frank to apologize in hope of future interviews. Who cares now? Dudes irrelevant.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2014, 11:19:11 PM »
That dumb hooker was talking about me for 72 hours straight. I was at my gf's charity event Saturday and kept getting updates on my phone from her goon of tucks. She asked me to make it stop, so I blocked the dumb b for my girlfriends sake. I don't feel bad about it, AT ALL!

Bullshit.  I didn't even know what happened until you fed this crap and then I actually read her and your timelines. You tweeted this:
@FANMAN_KSU: I bet Embiid goes and gets his spear at halftime. #kubball
and then she called you out on it, it was a dumbass tweet and you should have been called out on it just as if fitz or kietzman posted it you would have broken your thumbs RTing it and posting it here. Not everyone reads this board and even as a goEMAW inside joke it was stupid to post on Twitter. If you don't want to have people scrutinizing your tweets you may want to make them private. Thank god you didn't land gE on deadspin.

She @ed you 7 times and you @ed her 7 times before you blocked her so quit with the victimization crap.

rough ridin' despicable fanning, blocking people on Twitter is such a bitch move especially how you talk about people.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2014, 11:23:56 PM »
To be fair, Wacky, you have mentioned how some people take twitter too seriously...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2014, 11:28:09 PM »
Good grief MIR, take a lap. gE has already outed themselves as complete dumbasses to the social media. They don't need my help. If KU wants to advertise Embiid as a lion killer, I'll play along. I also owned up to it as a dumbass tweet and lost myself from thinking I was messing around with the guys on the boards. Girl is a squawk and jumped on it during a run by the pokes. I was talking about the physical play of the game, embiid being a hot head, and his 3rd T in three games.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2014, 11:29:29 PM »
To be fair, Wacky, you have mentioned how some people take twitter too seriously...
Exactly, I don't need to respond to insensitive dumbasses all night when I'm at my gf's family event.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »
Exactly, I don't need to respond to insensitive dumbasses all night when I'm at my gf's family event.

then don't

The Big Train

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2014, 11:33:04 PM »

you can turn off notifications from people you don't follow

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2014, 11:33:56 PM »

you can turn off notifications from people you don't follow
Good to know.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2014, 11:38:33 PM »
Future tweet:

FANMAN_KSU ?@FANMAN_KSU 1h
Getting worn down. Maybe Twitter is no longer for me. The game has changed. Maybe it's just society that's changed. Either way, not a fan.