Author Topic: Mr Robot Needs A Thread (Spoilers)  (Read 14195 times)

The Big Train

Re: Mr Robot Needs A Thread (Spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 05:24:10 PM »
so who is gonna shoot tyrell with that gun in the popcorn?  does elliot have the stomach or will it be darlene?  :Chirp: :Chirp: :Chirp:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 05:29:02 PM »
so who is gonna shoot tyrell with that gun in the popcorn?  does elliot have the stomach or will it be darlene?  :Chirp: :Chirp: :Chirp:
Great question, TBT! Elliott doesn't know how to use a gun, but Mr Robot does. Darlene is the only who knows it's there.

I don't think anyone shoots Tyrell tho.

The Big Train

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 05:31:35 PM »
Great question, TBT! Elliott doesn't know how to use a gun, but Mr Robot does. Darlene is the only who knows it's there.

what if, and bare with me, tyrells psychotic wife shows up and she shoots tyrell for ruining everything  :horrorsurprise:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 05:35:48 PM »

what if, and bare with me, tyrells psychotic wife shows up and she shoots tyrell for ruining everything  :horrorsurprise:
Do we know what their motive is yet? CTO seems like a strange goal unless there is something he wants to do with that info.

Also, the only prediction I feel confident making is that Angela accepts the job offer from E Corp.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 05:52:36 PM »

Do we know what their motive is yet? CTO seems like a strange goal unless there is something he wants to do with that info.

Also, the only prediction I feel confident making is that Angela accepts the job offer from E Corp.

Angela is definitely taking that job, which makes me think that the hack won't pan out and she will be there next season.

They postponed the episode due to likeness of events so I figured it meant someone got shot on camera so I figured "Mr. Robot" goes off the hinges and makes an fsociety video shooting Tyrell.  But there's been so many twists, who knows.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 05:57:21 PM »
I think someone gets shot, but I don't think the event was that similar to what happened in VA.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
I think someone gets shot, but I don't think the event was that similar to what happened in VA.

I mean, it's got to have some resemblance.  Only show to cancel and I'm sure there were quite a few other shows/movies that night that had people getting shot.

The Big Train

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 05:59:05 PM »

Angela is definitely taking that job, which makes me think that the hack won't pan out and she will be there next season.

They postponed the episode due to likeness of events so I figured it meant someone got shot on camera so I figured "Mr. Robot" goes off the hinges and makes an fsociety video shooting Tyrell.  But there's been so many twists, who knows.

someone is gonna get shot, the question is who.  i really think its gonna be tyrell and your theory about mr robot going off on camera is a solid one.  either that or they are gonna get terry colby and shoot him, basically showing the world is isnt in charge anymore and fsociety is going out on its own now.

:impatient:  :excited: :excited:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
Wow! A Terry Colby live execution would be intense!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:14 PM »
Got a big-time hack going on w/Gooch right now where I'll be able to watch this from the car and/or hotel on delay if I don't get to my room on time.  :emawkid:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 09:36:17 PM »
HOLY eff

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:21 PM »
Yeah, they couldn't show that scene last week. :horrorsurprise:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »
So many loose ends and cliffhangers. This is going to be a loooong wait for season 2.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2015, 10:38:18 PM »
Season 2 is going to be a let down crap show.  Season 1 was great, but they should stop there, high five everyone in the room, and move to the next project, imo.

USA can't handle show success and this one had a very defined arc.  I mean, where will they even go from here that will make anyone watch?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 11:45:13 PM »
I'm gonna have to watch it again when I'm home this weekend.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 08:19:30 AM »
Season 2 is going to be a let down crap show.  Season 1 was great, but they should stop there, high five everyone in the room, and move to the next project, imo.

USA can't handle show success and this one had a very defined arc.  I mean, where will they even go from here that will make anyone watch?

Season 1 will be almost impossible to top, but the creator has a complete story arc on mind for the entire series. I have faith the show will be good. They did a great job of teasing season 2.

Has True Detective broken viewers?

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 08:51:10 AM »
i very much look fwd to S2.  'Bilderbergs' vs 'Anonymous/Occupy' should be great.

The scene with Elliot and Mrs. Wellick was really tense.  I was expecting something else to be in that baby carriage and did not expect her to be so quickly broken when she didn't get info form Elliot.

Angela.  What to do with her now?  She can't double agent bc CEO knows her and her connections, she's f'd.

fsociety appears fractured, obviously. is it repairable? Does Trenton GAF now that her families problems/debts are erased?. can elliot salvage it at this point? Romero appears to have 0 patience or trust.  Tyrell(???)/Elliot/Darlene offshoot?

White Rose.  MOAR.

The scene after credits, I thought that was the Escalade pulling up to the mansion and from the back the guy that got out looked like Elliot.  :surprised: for a sec that he had been converted over to the 'bergs that Wellick rolled with early on. Really great final line for the season about Nero.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 09:00:48 AM »
While watching the first 9 episodes of the season I thought that the fsociety hack is the end goal for the show, but it's really just the catalyst.

White Rose has only been on screen for about 5 minutes but he is the 2nd most important on the show.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 09:58:48 AM »
i very much look fwd to S2.  'Bilderbergs' vs 'Anonymous/Occupy' should be great.

The scene with Elliot and Mrs. Wellick was really tense.  I was expecting something else to be in that baby carriage and did not expect her to be so quickly broken when she didn't get info form Elliot.

Angela.  What to do with her now?  She can't double agent bc CEO knows her and her connections, she's f'd.

fsociety appears fractured, obviously. is it repairable? Does Trenton GAF now that her families problems/debts are erased?. can elliot salvage it at this point? Romero appears to have 0 patience or trust.  Tyrell(???)/Elliot/Darlene offshoot?

White Rose.  MOAR.

The scene after credits, I thought that was the Escalade pulling up to the mansion and from the back the guy that got out looked like Elliot.  :surprised: for a sec that he had been converted over to the 'bergs that Wellick rolled with early on. Really great final line for the season about Nero.

The drugdealer Villar is still out there.

Cops have been looking into Elliot.

There are many arcs they can spawn off on, but White Rose...  :Wha:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 10:06:05 AM »
uverse only has the last 3 epis on demand so i guess this will be a netflix show for me

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2015, 02:23:11 AM »

Season 1 will be almost impossible to top, but the creator has a complete story arc on mind for the entire series. I have faith the show will be good. They did a great job of teasing season 2.

Has True Detective broken viewers?

1. If the bolded part is true, then the show will be fine. it will just seem as if season 1 was too long to get to the point.

2. Yes, True Detective broke plenty of viewers.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2015, 03:12:52 AM »

uverse only has the last 3 epis on demand so i guess this will be a netflix show for me

You can watch it all on usa.com or whatever

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »
Bd Wong absolutely killed it. I'm overall impressed and a little confused

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2015, 05:38:56 AM »
I may have to watch this.

Side note, 6th grade dobber would have been all over this thread if you add an 'o' to the the end of 'Robot'.

Domo arigato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2015, 11:09:57 PM »
 :Wha:

finally got a chance to watch it. wow. when was the last time someone offed themselves like that on cable TV?  Elliot is absolutely nuts, and I just love it. Love the cliffhangers and this series has so many different fun places it could go. glad you guys didn't listen to spacs

very excited for next season, may watch a couple earlier episodes again too, now that I know what I know now