Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 439165 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #1575 on: March 02, 2016, 08:25:04 PM »
I'll let you idiots debate which endorsements from the KKK are the serious ones  :lol:

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 02, 2016, 08:27:07 PM »
The accusation that [insert pub candidate here] is racist is the laziest, most predictable and typical comment from the left. Everyone except for their mindless idiot constituency is completely bored and deaf to the accusation. The left is the boy who cried wolf, the chicken who said the sky is falling. This a reason trump is doing well, people are tired of being attacked for not stepping into line without whatever crazy ass contrived issue the left is railing against.

In the case of Trump, I assume the racism accusations largely stem from his comments about the number of criminals illegally crossing the border into our country. That statement is undeniably true, and properly identifies a serious health, safety and welfare issue that is not being properly addressed by our federal government, and which federal government is actually obstructing the efforts of border states efforts to address.

Everyone is free to be distracted by the libtard  from real tangible issues. Just know that you effort to bigot and stereotype other people into becoming bigots in fact is failing before your eyes.
I'm certainly right of center and I think Trump's rhetoric appeals to racists.  I don't think that's contentious, given the KKK dude's endorsement.

Conflating the KKK across a homogeneous segment of society is pretty rough ridin' ridiculous. The KKK also endorsed Ben Carson. It's a handful of loons screaming for attention. It's far cry from the organization of your grandpa's southern democrats riding around lynching black people and terrorizing black neighborhoods.  GMAFB.

There are no doubt racists in this world. I would venture a guess the labor unions who dutifully support democrats constitute a good portion of them. Trump isn't running against b.o., in case you haven't noticed. He's running against an elitist establishment crooked clinton. At least get the prejudices correct (sexism).

The left's slanderous marketing scheme of calling everyone racist, and parsing words and writing what was implied as overt and generally being terrible subhuman people has run its course. It's backfiring. Those fucks gave us b.o., now they're giving us trump.

wow. that's pretty disingenuous, given that the parties switched at around the turn of the century. modern day republicans that refer to themselves as the "party of lincoln" are so rough ridin' deceitful.

Oh, they switched did they?  :lol:

Gtfoo. A feeble minded victim of the not so thinly veiled marketing sceme.

pfft. yep, I'm a sucker who will believe anything those historical facts tell me.

Facts? Okay. Is there a racist baton the parties pass back and forth?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 02, 2016, 08:27:34 PM »
Cornelius Bartholomew "Cassidy" Pen is a winner of the prestigious Bill O'Reilly "No-Spin Patriot" Award for distinguished journalism. A decorated Marine Corps war veteran, having served in Vietnam, Nicaragua and Panama, Cassidy is an explosive expert trained in special ops insurgency and clandestine assault. His calling is to expose and document the decay of Christian morals in his beloved America while warning us of Satan's influence on our precious youth, misguided politicians, and popular culture. Please assist Mr. Pen's ministry of exposing corruption in society and spreading the Word of God to sinners with a gift to TNReport in care of Cassidy Pen. (Suggested donation: $20) Twitter Handle: @Cassidy_Pen

Originally from the Langerhans Islets, Alexander Crouton-Skitch practices journalism with what he calls "a motivational surgeon's scalpel." As co-founder and charter member of the Longines Symphonette Society, he is proud to be internationally recognized as its President Emeritus.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 02, 2016, 08:29:53 PM »
Everyone who supports trump is a white racist because 1) unsolicited kkk endorsement, and 2) said there are rapists and drug dealers hopping the border.

Hard hitting stuff, libtards :Wha:

Let's get the blogonerd and then cite huff post and thinkprogress blogonerd crap for our own pov.  :ROFL:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:35:06 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 02, 2016, 08:38:46 PM »
Apparently the NYT picked up that satire article  :ROFL:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:25 PM »

The KKK didn't endorse Ben Carson, LOL

If FSD had any credibility left on this topic, claiming that the KKK endorsed a black man for president just pissed the rest of it away.

http://nationalreport.net/ku-klux-klan-endorse-dr-ben-carson-president/

Again, not your grandpa's southern democrat kkk

This is awesome

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 02, 2016, 09:01:38 PM »
Everyone who supports trump is a white racist because 1) unsolicited kkk endorsement, and 2) said there are rapists and drug dealers hopping the border.

Hard hitting stuff, libtards :Wha:

Let's get the blogonerd and then cite huff post and thinkprogress blogonerd crap for our own pov.  :ROFL:

He could decline the endorsement

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 02, 2016, 09:25:59 PM »
I would place the percentage at around a 35% chance that someone gets severely injured or killed in the name of Donald Trump sometime this year. The racists and white supremacists seem to be getting more emboldened with each passing day and these counter protesters seem to be more resolute in being seen in and around trump rallies. I'm shocked we haven't seen something similar to what happened in San Diego last weekend.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 02, 2016, 09:48:43 PM »
Gawker

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 02, 2016, 09:51:48 PM »
:curse:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 02, 2016, 09:52:43 PM »
Gawker

rough ridin' liberal media and their indisputable facts and crap :curse:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 02, 2016, 09:53:58 PM »
Gawker

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: March 02, 2016, 09:55:51 PM »
Apparently buzzfeed broke the David duke story.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: March 02, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »
Buzzfeed

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 02, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »
Guise I think FSD might be Donald Trump, or at least has went to the Donald Trump University. The last few pages have been yuuuge. The greatest display of of making the pit great I have ever seen.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 03, 2016, 12:08:07 AM »

If FSD had any credibility left on this topic, claiming that the KKK endorsed a black man for president just pissed the rest of it away.

Give it up, FSD. Your apparently go-to website (nationalreport.net) is satire, BS, etc. You've been fooled. :lol:  :ROFL:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Report

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 03, 2016, 09:08:55 AM »
The dumbass Republican party is so lost. I love how they think rough ridin' Mitt Romney attacking Donald Trump is going to make any difference in the support he's getting. No one gives two shits about Mitt and certainly Trump supporters don't. What a ridiculously desperate and tone deaf strategy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 03, 2016, 09:09:48 AM »

Give it up, FSD. Your apparently go-to website (nationalreport.net) is satire, BS, etc. You've been fooled. :lol:  :ROFL:

FSD is going to claim he was just totally trolling you guys

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 03, 2016, 09:15:52 AM »
The dumbass Republican party is so lost. I love how they think rough ridin' Mitt Romney attacking Donald Trump is going to make any difference in the support he's getting. No one gives two shits about Mitt and certainly Trump supporters don't. What a ridiculously desperate and tone deaf strategy.

Yeah, their party has been taken from them. I think their only reasonable course of action at this point is to put a candidate up as an independent to keep the new republicans from getting too powerful, then form a new 3rd party over the next 4 years to take on Hillary.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 03, 2016, 09:17:51 AM »
The accusation that [insert pub candidate here] is racist is the laziest, most predictable and typical comment from the left. Everyone except for their mindless idiot constituency is completely bored and deaf to the accusation. The left is the boy who cried wolf, the chicken who said the sky is falling. This a reason trump is doing well, people are tired of being attacked for not stepping into line without whatever crazy ass contrived issue the left is railing against.

In the case of Trump, I assume the racism accusations largely stem from his comments about the number of criminals illegally crossing the border into our country. That statement is undeniably true, and properly identifies a serious health, safety and welfare issue that is not being properly addressed by our federal government, and which federal government is actually obstructing the efforts of border states efforts to address.

Everyone is free to be distracted by the libtard  from real tangible issues. Just know that you effort to bigot and stereotype other people into becoming bigots in fact is failing before your eyes.
I'm certainly right of center and I think Trump's rhetoric appeals to racists.  I don't think that's contentious, given the KKK dude's endorsement.

Conflating the KKK across a homogeneous segment of society is pretty rough ridin' ridiculous. The KKK also endorsed Ben Carson. It's a handful of loons screaming for attention. It's far cry from the organization of your grandpa's southern democrats riding around lynching black people and terrorizing black neighborhoods.  GMAFB.

There are no doubt racists in this world. I would venture a guess the labor unions who dutifully support democrats constitute a good portion of them. Trump isn't running against b.o., in case you haven't noticed. He's running against an elitist establishment crooked clinton. At least get the prejudices correct (sexism).

The left's slanderous marketing scheme of calling everyone racist, and parsing words and writing what was implied as overt and generally being terrible subhuman people has run its course. It's backfiring. Those fucks gave us b.o., now they're giving us trump.
I didn't say all trump supporters are racists, and I didn't even say Trump was a racist -- I just said that Trump's incendiary, anti-brown people rhetoric (from Syrian refugees to the rapist illegal aliens) appeals to people that are already pretty racist.  Kind of an "all squares are rectangles, not all rectangles are squares" sort of thing.  My point is that I think he's got the racist segment of the electorate pretty well cornered. 

The people that think "'diversity' is a code word for white genocide" or whatever the phrase is are probably going to vote for trump.

I don't support the same ideals Trump supports.  I don't share the same values as Trump.  And I certainly don't consider Trump to be a guy I want running the country. So if Trump is the Republican nominee -- if Trump is what "Republican" means -- I'll have a very hard time considering myself a "Republican" moving forward. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 03, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »

I can just imagine FSD logging in to the National Report every morning and being utterly outraged at the direction this country is going.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 03, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »

So if Trump is the Republican nominee -- if Trump is what "Republican" means -- I'll have a very hard time considering myself a "Republican" moving forward.

I think a lot of people feel this way, which is exactly why the establishment is terrified of Trump getting the nomination.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 03, 2016, 09:26:32 AM »
...making profits from "duping gullible Internet users with deceptively newsy headlines

Oh my.