Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 438427 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3850 on: August 11, 2016, 09:37:46 PM »
Is it treason to call the President a terrorist?

In America you can call the president anything you want.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: August 11, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »
 :scary movie:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: August 11, 2016, 09:54:40 PM »

Well, yea. You can call him names, but at some point it starts to sound like subversion.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: August 11, 2016, 09:56:08 PM »

Well, yea. You can call him names, but at some point it starts to sound like subversion.

gE is known for that

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: August 11, 2016, 11:18:49 PM »
Did Reince Priebus play the role of pig-vomit in private parts, cuz I think he did.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3855 on: August 11, 2016, 11:50:52 PM »

Oh yeah, the Bush years were great for there subversion. good times.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: August 11, 2016, 11:58:30 PM »
I think under even the most liberal libertarian pov, your personal liberty can get checked when you start endangering others lives. For example, it would still be illegal to burn your own house down.

I guess I'm confused as to how not making vaccines mandatory endangers the lives of others, no one is advocating making vaccines illegal.
Herd immunity and protection of the part of the population who can't be vaccinated for medical immunodeficiency reasons or age

Again, no one is advocating for the elimination or even the lessening of access to vaccines. Herd immunity was achieved before the relatively new phenomenon of non-medical entities requiring  scores of vaccinations. I'm also guessing some of you speaking about vaccinations don't have any practical knowledge of the current state of vaccines. Giving newborns Hep B vaccines don't help anyone but pharmaceuticals and the doctors getting a cut of advocating such an unnecessary practice.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: August 12, 2016, 12:05:08 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: August 12, 2016, 12:07:29 AM »
Mir is right and all of the experts are wrong

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: August 12, 2016, 04:33:04 AM »
Anti vaxers haven't been properly outed.  Thanks mir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: August 12, 2016, 06:14:52 AM »
Mir, are you an epidemiologist?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: August 12, 2016, 07:45:34 AM »

gE is known for that

lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: August 12, 2016, 07:49:47 AM »
Holy crap
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: August 12, 2016, 10:10:01 AM »
I think under even the most liberal libertarian pov, your personal liberty can get checked when you start endangering others lives. For example, it would still be illegal to burn your own house down.

I guess I'm confused as to how not making vaccines mandatory endangers the lives of others, no one is advocating making vaccines illegal.

for real?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: August 12, 2016, 10:14:16 AM »
Why are you guys reading this as I don't think children should be vaccinated? Are we having different conversations? You people are just as bad as vaxxers, is nuance impossible?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: August 12, 2016, 10:16:29 AM »
Why are you guys reading this as I don't think children should be vaccinated? Are we having different conversations? You people are just as bad as vaxxers, is nuance impossible?

I am reading it as it should be optional so some knobs can choose not to and send their little dork to get people sick.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: August 12, 2016, 10:33:18 AM »
I am fine with someone not getting their kids vacc'ed.  That kid just shouldn't be allowed in public places. 

I mean, its as bad as allowing any mouthbreather to just run around, anywhere they want, with a loaded gun on their hip....wait....

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: August 12, 2016, 10:37:06 AM »

I am reading it as it should be optional so some knobs can choose not to and send their little dork to get people sick.

Since is obvious that I have to spell out the context of this before I post it. I'm posting this article to show that the history of mandatory vaccinations have not been definitive outside of smallpox. I'm not linking this to show that children shouldn't be vaccinated. It also shows that state mandated vaccinations is still relatively burgeoning.

http://time.com/3751083/mandatory-vaccination-history/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Ftopstories+(TIME%3A+Top+Stories)

I don't think that walking back some of these required vaccines will lead to death and chaos. I think most people, well inside of 85%, would not stop vaccinating their children because a non-medical entity no longer tells them they have to.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: August 12, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
I am fine with someone not getting their kids vacc'ed.  That kid just shouldn't be allowed in public places. 

I mean, its as bad as allowing any mouthbreather to just run around, anywhere they want, with a loaded gun on their hip....wait....

Do you really not know that you're likely encountering someone everyday that isn't vaccinated? You should let other people raise their children, yours are protected, be happy.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: August 12, 2016, 10:44:56 AM »
I vote for mandatory vaccinations for all kids who can be vaccinated without dying. also adults. also animals. I think the animals one may already be a thing tough.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3870 on: August 12, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »

Do you really not know that you're likely encountering someone everyday that isn't vaccinated? You should let other people raise their children, yours are protected, be happy.

I get that.  However, there are plenty of ppl that are also encountering unvacc'ed kids that are unable to be vacc'ed themselves.  This is the exact scenario that the herd immunization posts above are concerned with.  Too many unvacc'ed could make that interaction a huge cluster eff as far as spreading diseases we currently have a handle on.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:57:48 AM by CNS »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: August 12, 2016, 11:15:33 AM »
The last time I was at a pediatrician's office, there was a woman at the front desk who was like, "You're telling me my kid can't keep his appointment today without being vaccinated!?" They were like, "Yep, that's our policy."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: August 12, 2016, 11:23:05 AM »
Yea, I think there are plenty of ways to reach a critical mass of vaccination without the state having to get involved. Wouldn't be opposed to schools dealing with vaccines like they do hearing, eyesight, and lice checks though.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: August 12, 2016, 11:24:19 AM »
Yea, I think there are plenty of ways to reach a critical mass of vaccination without the state having to get involved. Wouldn't be opposed to schools dealing with vaccines like they do hearing, eyesight, and lice checks though.

I think they do, don't they?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: August 12, 2016, 11:31:31 AM »

I think they do, don't they?

Let's hope so