Author Topic: CPI Week 02  (Read 3471 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: CPI Week 02
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 02:16:39 PM »
Chingon says bet your tractor on the Cats this weekend  :excited:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 02:36:02 PM »
why is kstate #7 and nebraska #8?

oh yeah, your rankings also suck.
Our SOS is higher at this point in time it seems.

hmmmm. sounds made up. notice that baylor has the lowest ratio and is ranked #1 and colorado has the highest ratio and is ranked #12 and every other school is ranked in a logical ratio order. it seems fishy is what i'm saying.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »
why is kstate #7 and nebraska #8?

oh yeah, your rankings also suck.
Our SOS is higher at this point in time it seems.

hmmmm. sounds made up. notice that baylor has the lowest ratio and is ranked #1 and colorado has the highest ratio and is ranked #12 and every other school is ranked in a logical ratio order. it seems fishy is what i'm saying.

fishy my ass, he just ranks them in the order most likely to piss me off

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »
I talked to a buddy of mine that lives in Alma this morning.  We were just chatting about different things, at one point he was telling me his rankings of the Big 12.  Weird part?  They exactly matched the CPI. 

I'm not here to accuse Chingon of making this crap up but it seems more than a little suspicious and I would love to know his explanation.  Truth be told I'm guessing somehow Chingon does a web mod to my buddy's computer and looks at his rankings (my buddy does his B12 rankings every Monday morning - first thing in the morning too).  Uh hem.

Color me unimpressed until Chingon proves he hasn't web modded.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 02:55:15 PM »
MODS?!??!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 03:10:31 PM »
I talked to a buddy of mine that lives in Alma this morning.  We were just chatting about different things, at one point he was telling me his rankings of the Big 12.  Weird part?  They exactly matched the CPI. 

I'm not here to accuse Chingon of making this crap up but it seems more than a little suspicious and I would love to know his explanation.  Truth be told I'm guessing somehow Chingon does a web mod to my buddy's computer and looks at his rankings (my buddy does his B12 rankings every Monday morning - first thing in the morning too).  Uh hem.

I live in Alma.

:surprised:

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »

I live in Alma.

:surprised:

Chings just crap the bed.
3021  RIP