Author Topic: Supreme Court Cases Thread  (Read 32078 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2022, 09:36:55 PM »
BAC, are you ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sure you are the kind of people to hate someone with opposing views, because you have it all figured out, but my word…  Fight the air at this point. It’s the goddamn pit.

I’m confused
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2022, 09:38:03 PM »
Just remember:

That’s some pussy-hat-wearing crap to post.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2022, 09:38:54 PM »
I bet there are plenty of dudes out there who had unprotected sex before or after they drunkenly pissed on a pile of clean clothes. Eat crap, those guys!

You’re. Trying. Too. Hard!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2022, 09:39:49 PM »
I should be awarded a retroactive A for con law.

I admit I was a fool for believing SCOTUS (and Art. III courts) were an independent institution and that stare decisis meant something. It's been jarring, but sometimes a person has to admit they were wrong. And I got the highest A+'s in both my con law classes, at that. Guess I was too close to the trees to see the forest.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2022, 09:40:20 PM »
BAC, are you ok?

I’m sure you are the kind of people to hate someone with opposing views, because you have it all figured out, but my word…  Fight the air at this point. It’s the goddamn pit.

I’m confused
This was an @ at BAC.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 25, 2022, 09:45:36 PM »
...she never told me she filmed it. This is humiliating

By the way, I understood and appreciated the subtlety of your prior post.

I remember it so vividly bc it happened on election day 2020

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 25, 2022, 09:46:54 PM »
This girl is canceled now btw

https://twitter.com/simplyabi242/status/1540485239646085122?s=21&t=EbIahj6sRPfrSkQpWFTGhw

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 25, 2022, 09:51:50 PM »
when u've lost dave portnoy...

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1540356814579146753

this really might be a "dog that caught the car" moment for GOP/anti-abortioners

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 25, 2022, 09:55:56 PM »

this really might be a "dog that caught the car" moment for GOP/anti-abortioners
Jewish

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 25, 2022, 09:56:09 PM »
eff that guy but also yep

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 25, 2022, 09:56:15 PM »
I'm not sure where people get the idea that other people who wanted to keep Roe were all in favor of "abortion on demand." The polling data overwhelmingly supported upholding Roe, while at the same time, the data also showed that a majority of Americans were in favor of *some* restrictions on abortion. That's exactly what the framework was under Roe. Hate that I have to use past tense verbs, here. 1% of abortions take (took?) place after the approximate point of viability. I would bet my bottom dollar that the vast majority of that 1% is due to really terrible medical complications. There was never any good reason to demonize women seeking abortions or call them "baby killers."

And yet, one party made political hay doing exactly that, demonizing these women and calling them baby killers, even when tons of them actually didn’t believe it IRL. Hmm. Will any of these moderate republicans who supposedly abhor the overturning of Row actually vote for a Democrat in November? No, no they will not.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:01:02 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 25, 2022, 09:56:49 PM »

Is it better to have lost a Portnoy, or to have gained one?

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2022, 09:58:04 PM »
Just remember:

Lofl, so you think elected officials at the local, state and federal level will all follow the rules they ask us to follow.  Just like stay home, wear a face covering in public, while they were out at big fundraisers maskless?  That meme should’ve also included they’ll pay for it with your taxes.

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2022, 09:58:58 PM »
If it were up to me I’d remove the uterus from all of you.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 25, 2022, 10:00:58 PM »
Nobody is voting Democrat in November. We’re going through the worst economy oat and Biden/Obama had a chance to change the Supreme Court, but chose against it. Why do you think voting is the answer? It’s far from it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 25, 2022, 10:01:17 PM »

Wow. I cannot believe that David Portnoy and I agree. Hopefully that message is impactful to his audience.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2022, 10:01:38 PM »
Just remember:

Lofl, so you think elected officials at the local, state and federal level will all follow the rules they ask us to follow.  Just like stay home, wear a face covering in public, while they were out at big fundraisers maskless?  That meme should’ve also included they’ll pay for it with your taxes.

Oh no. Not at all. It’s always rules for thee but not for me. Power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 25, 2022, 10:02:42 PM »
Nobody is voting Democrat in November. We’re going through the worst economy oat and Biden/Obama had a chance to change the Supreme Court, but chose against it. Why do you think voting is the answer? It’s far from it.

And enlighten me exactly how Obama/Biden could have changed the Supreme Court given the current numbers and nuances of the senate. I’m all ears.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 25, 2022, 10:02:49 PM »

Wow. I cannot believe that David Portnoy and I agree. Hopefully that message is impactful to his audience.

Portnoy and Rogan… left again!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 25, 2022, 10:03:45 PM »

What is the answer?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 25, 2022, 10:09:40 PM »

What is the answer?
Not Biden. Not Trump. I hate this question, because Dems ran with it when they had a great economy in front of them and chose to ignore it for less mean tweets. They literally don’t speak about the WRPOAT and think everything is fine. Or try to act like it.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 25, 2022, 10:11:23 PM »
So many issues would be better served without involving the federal government. It’s a great day for our republic.

This ain't one

Disagree! Based on my religious beliefs

I don’t believe in God.
A libertarian that is also anti abortion

The less federal oversight the better. The State is the enemy of the people. Monopoly on violence. Armed thugs.
The position was that the government had to eff off when it comes to your health.

That has changed so that now government can in fact eff when it comes to your health.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 25, 2022, 10:14:03 PM »

And enlighten me exactly how Obama/Biden could have changed the Supreme Court given the current numbers and nuances of the senate. I’m all ears.

Pack a lunch SB and I hope you enjoy eating crow bc you're about to be taken to school by someone who definitely knows what hes talking about. Embarrassed for you in advance

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 25, 2022, 10:14:32 PM »

What is the answer?
Not Biden. Not Trump. I hate this question, because Dems ran with it when they had a great economy in front of them and chose to ignore it for less mean tweets. They literally don’t speak about the WRPOAT and think everything is fine. Or try to act like it.

Biden uses cue cards now to speak. If it was Trump doing that, holy meltdown city USA

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 25, 2022, 10:18:05 PM »

Pack a lunch SB and I hope you enjoy eating crow bc you're about to be taken to school by someone who definitely knows what hes talking about. Embarrassed for you in advance
Get RBG to retire and find a replacement under their realm, I don’t know tho. I might be crazy!