Author Topic: I smell suicidal uncles....  (Read 5620 times)

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I smell suicidal uncles....
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »
OK_Cat, why do you enjoy hurting people's feelings?  Havs is a good kid. 

It's the idea of it all.  failed suicide is hilarious.  if he drove drunk or something, i wouldn't laugh about it and make threads.  that's not a laughing matter, really.

You think it's funny that a guy wanted to kill himself because he lost his business and his home to a flood? 

what's NOT funny about it? 

The fact that someone's life was destroyed? 
I think the fact that he failed suicide is what is appealing to OK_Cat.  I mean, he's not even making fun of a dead person this time.

Suicide is for losers and weak people, so to have someone like that attempt to off themselves and not do it is great. 

This thread really bringing out the squawks.  i expect the mods to tag all posters saying "team beems" with a "team beems" title under their name to really out them.
Ya I am actually agreeing with OKCat on this one. Suicide is the most selfish act...second most is saving a hundred bucks a month by skimping on flood insurance when you live in a flood prone area...fuckin cheap dumb bastard

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
OK_Cat, why do you enjoy hurting people's feelings?  Havs is a good kid. 

It's the idea of it all.  failed suicide is hilarious.  if he drove drunk or something, i wouldn't laugh about it and make threads.  that's not a laughing matter, really.

You think it's funny that a guy wanted to kill himself because he lost his business and his home to a flood? 

what's NOT funny about it? 

The fact that someone's life was destroyed? 
I think the fact that he failed suicide is what is appealing to OK_Cat.  I mean, he's not even making fun of a dead person this time.

Suicide is for losers and weak people, so to have someone like that attempt to off themselves and not do it is great. 

This thread really bringing out the squawks.  i expect the mods to tag all posters saying "team beems" with a "team beems" title under their name to really out them.
Ya I am actually agreeing with OKCat on this one. Suicide is the most selfish act...second most is saving a hundred bucks a month by skimping on flood insurance when you live in a flood prone area...fuckin cheap dumb bastard

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 12:32:09 PM »
I am on #team no censorship let OkCat be OkCat.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »
I am on #team no censorship let OkCat be OkCat.

Agreed. This place would suck without douche bags and their douche baggery.