Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1087421 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #17300 on: August 11, 2021, 07:28:38 AM »
Dang I missed super hammered waks and sober dax screaming that the vax was invented by trump but that it was untested and ineffective at the same time.  looked awesome

SlowDug:  Just making crap up as always

Where have I said it was "untested" and "ineffective"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17301 on: August 11, 2021, 07:35:51 AM »
Dang I missed super hammered waks and sober dax screaming that the vax was invented by trump but that it was untested and ineffective at the same time.  looked awesome

SlowDug:  Just making crap up as always

Where have I said it was "untested" and "ineffective"

Okay, it's amazingly effective.  waks wasn't so sure and it seemed you were posting links about viral load but I am with you that everyone should get it or stay home.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17302 on: August 11, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »

A guy with a national following is calling mask wearing child abuse. We are not the problem.
Literally never heard of the guy. Honestly pretty apathetic towards whatever people that are on brand for either side say.

Well way to rise above it all
Or you can continue to let people you don’t know and probably someone the majority of people have never heard about get you riled up. At this point I’m sure everyone has made up their mind on all of this and one dipshit isn’t going to sway it one way or the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17303 on: August 11, 2021, 07:47:35 AM »

A guy with a national following is calling mask wearing child abuse. We are not the problem.
Literally never heard of the guy. Honestly pretty apathetic towards whatever people that are on brand for either side say.

Or you can continue to let people you don’t know and probably someone the majority of people have never heard about get you riled up. At this point I’m sure everyone has made up their mind on all of this and one dipshit isn’t going to sway it one way or the other

Ok thanks for the wisdom. :thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #17304 on: August 11, 2021, 07:54:32 AM »
Super hammered? :lol: Nah, super annoyed with the same dipshit talking points for the last year and a half. Find something new to be pompous about.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17305 on: August 11, 2021, 07:58:32 AM »

Nope. We need more messengers!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17306 on: August 11, 2021, 08:00:26 AM »
I’m just being honest here, do any of you feel like you missed a year & a half out of your life? Like, I’d be sick about that, but whatever. Go cats! Hope to see you soon!

No, I don't.
To be fair, you live in a introverted groundhogs day movie.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17307 on: August 11, 2021, 08:14:18 AM »
three things i find interesting here:

1)  a mostly az vaccinated country moving in scale towards an rna vaccine.
2)  uk planning for boosters on a pretty short time frame (but not clear how widely).
3)  price on this is about $28/dose; initial us pfizer purchases were $20/dose.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1425211789839675398

The price is more like $39-$40 per dose.  The USD/GBP exchange rate is around 1.38.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17308 on: August 11, 2021, 08:20:27 AM »

YLA and wacks, both unbothered by Covid discussions. :cool:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17309 on: August 11, 2021, 08:25:48 AM »
I’m just being honest here, do any of you feel like you missed a year & a half out of your life? Like, I’d be sick about that, but whatever. Go cats! Hope to see you soon!

No, I don't.

Very much so here. Maybe not a year and a half but April 2020 to April 2021 saw a vast change in my lifestyle. Reflecting back it came with new experiences but it was not fun. I didn't do it because it was fun I did it because I thought it was being asked of me for the community. Pretty small 'sacrifice' looking back. More frustrating now given our low vax numbers.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17310 on: August 11, 2021, 08:27:55 AM »
Super hammered? :lol: Nah, super annoyed with the same dipshit talking points for the last year and a half. Find something new to be pompous about.

You literally threw every 'covid isn't a big deal you just blame trump now the new guy sucks talking point into one big family guy cut scene style post.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17311 on: August 11, 2021, 08:35:14 AM »

You literally threw every 'covid isn't a big deal you just blame trump now the new guy sucks talking point into one big family guy cut scene style post.

Phil, relative to Covid you've been a 16 plus month treat of observational  :lol: :lol:

I just want you to know I appreciate your meltdowning  :thumbsup:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17312 on: August 11, 2021, 08:36:59 AM »

No, I don't.

Very much so here. Maybe not a year and a half but April 2020 to April 2021 saw a vast change in my lifestyle. Reflecting back it came with new experiences but it was not fun. I didn't do it because it was fun I did it because I thought it was being asked of me for the community. Pretty small 'sacrifice' looking back. More frustrating now given our low vax numbers.

Yeah, life was different but that's a far cry from "missing" a year and a half from life. It's like some of you people have never had to face any adversity before.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17313 on: August 11, 2021, 08:40:19 AM »

Everyone can tell when you get blasted and want to vent.  Don't freak out in a rage when we just have a laugh at it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17314 on: August 11, 2021, 08:41:52 AM »

No, I don't.

You constantly whined about not being able to travel for the past year. Like, EVERYDAY!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17315 on: August 11, 2021, 08:42:09 AM »

No, I don't.
lmao

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17316 on: August 11, 2021, 08:45:12 AM »

:Rusty:
"discussion" is not some dummy saying something super controversial.
What new is there to add to this thread honestly? More graphs maybe? "Boosters" will be the new means of life and the virus will continue to mutate just like influenza, case closed.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17317 on: August 11, 2021, 08:45:22 AM »
It's like some of you people have never had to face any adversity before.

My previous experience with life changing adversity prepared me well for this. And it gives me an appreciation for how difficult life changes can be for first timers.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17318 on: August 11, 2021, 08:52:58 AM »

No, I don't.
lmao

He's not wrong.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17319 on: August 11, 2021, 08:54:24 AM »

What new is there to add to this thread honestly? More graphs maybe? "Boosters" will be the new means of life and the virus will continue to mutate just like influenza, case closed.
Yet you keep coming back

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17320 on: August 11, 2021, 08:56:15 AM »

Yet you keep coming back
It's kinda like K-State athletics for me right now ;)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17321 on: August 11, 2021, 08:58:43 AM »
I mean seriously, covid and covid policy is still the most important news story in the world. I'm living my life but still worried about schools and children and the economy and hospital capacity. It might not be important as Kansas State football recruiting, but it's still pretty important and interesting!

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17322 on: August 11, 2021, 09:06:06 AM »
This is exactly how it will unfold. Booster shots will be the new norm and the virus will continue to mutate. Probably after 2 weeks of school in some places they will lock it down again. If it's this bad during the summer month's its going to get even worse sooner than later.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17323 on: August 11, 2021, 09:11:16 AM »
Heard Redfield on Sat radio.

He walked through the way the Spike Protein is mutating through variants in this virus.   His professional opinion is that this is a lab created virus.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17324 on: August 11, 2021, 09:34:23 AM »
who is Redfield?