Author Topic: "Obamacare"  (Read 321182 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: "Obamacare"
« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2013, 08:15:55 PM »
Who gives a eff what John Stewart thinks, he is a rough ridin' comedian.  Oh yeah, that's where libtards get there news...

It's Jon, fuckface!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
Who gives a eff what John Stewart thinks, he is a rough ridin' comedian.  Oh yeah, that's where libtards get there news...

It's Jon, fuckface!

Still don't give a eff
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 09, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »

It's Jon, fuckface!

Still don't give a eff

Have some respect, Fake Sugar Jerk (WARNING, A REAL BIG SUGAR JERK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 09, 2013, 08:35:28 PM »
Okay

#michigancatpost

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 10, 2013, 08:32:54 AM »
Guess how much we spent on that wonderful healthcare.gov website? Are you ready for this? $634,000. No wait, I left off a few zeros. $634,000,000. $634 million. Yes, what a wonderful preview of single payer coverage!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 10, 2013, 08:43:35 AM »
Guess how much we spent on that wonderful healthcare.gov website? Are you ready for this? $634,000. No wait, I left off a few zeros. $634,000,000. $634 million. Yes, what a wonderful preview of single payer coverage!

Sounds like a made up number to me.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 10, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »

No, if you underline something it has to be a fact.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 10, 2013, 09:06:27 AM »

When numbers get big enough, they all sound made up. Like $17 trillion, for example. Might as well say $17 bazillion gazillion, amiright?

Initial price tag was $93 million, which is staggering enough. They went a little over that budget. http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacare-healthcare-gov-website-cost/

How do you even spend $634 million - sorry, $634 million - on building this turd? Oh right, the government did it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:12:11 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 10, 2013, 10:05:33 AM »

The people who watch the daily show/colbert report are better informed than people who watch nothing at all.

People who watch nothing at all are better informed than people who watch fox news.
:dance:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 10, 2013, 02:29:52 PM »
Fun fact.  Jon Stewart is very rich and puts all of his monies in trusts named after his pets. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 10, 2013, 10:21:32 PM »

The people who watch the daily show/colbert report are better informed than people who watch nothing at all.

People who watch nothing at all are better informed than people who watch fox news.

Good grief #superlibtardpost

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2013, 05:43:10 AM »
Just did my estimate at insureks.org :sdeek:, guess I'm keeping my current policy.  Life as a have getting tougher all the time.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 11, 2013, 08:36:30 AM »
Just did my estimate at insureks.org :sdeek:, guess I'm keeping my current policy.  Life as a have getting tougher all the time.

Details please. Haven't checked out the exchanges myself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 11, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a front-row view of the problems plaguing the website that the government established to allow people to shop for health insurance under Obamacare.

Sebelius and Steelers Chairman Dan Rooney were at an enrollment and education event on Thursday at Heinz Field to promote Healthcare.gov, but people who showed up encountered problems in signing up for coverage on the website.

Unable to handle heavy online traffic and riddled with technical glitches, the website has been a source of criticism of the Obama administration and the new Affordable Care Act since its start on Oct. 1.

Sebelius, who is making similar trips to cities across the country to spread the word about the website, told the audience of about 100 people that Healthcare.gov was “open for business.”

“Believe me, we had some early glitches,” said Sebelius, who was introduced by Rooney, a backer of the law. “But it's getting better every day.”

At the back of the room, it was a different story. About 20 people armed with laptops and certified by the government to sign up people for coverage were meeting with uninsured people, answering questions and fruitlessly trying to access the website.

LaKesha Lowry, 41, came to the event to find out about her health insurance options. But the North Side resident said she was not able to access the site, even with the help of a certified application counselor.

“It said, ‘Try again later,' ” Lowry said.

Asked about the ongoing problems with the website and the fact that people at a government enrollment event couldn't sign up, Sebelius told reporters that she didn't know what problems were affecting service at Heinz Field. The government has made hardware and software upgrades to improve the site, she said, and it is working for many people.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 11, 2013, 09:18:16 AM »

Click the link. It takes 30 seconds, maybe less.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 11, 2013, 09:31:29 AM »
$382/month!!!   :billdance:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 11, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »

Holy crap. $881/month, and that's before the rates go through the roof next year after mostly sick people sign up. :thumbsup:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 11, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »
$202  :billdance:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 11, 2013, 10:59:44 AM »

Holy crap. $881/month, and that's before the rates go through the roof next year after mostly sick people sign up. :thumbsup:

You must be old as crap. Good news for you, you'll be on Medicare soon.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 11, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »

do you have like over a million kids?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 11, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
holy crap i basically had to hack that website to make it show that high an estimate :sdeek:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 11, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
holy crap i basically had to hack that website to make it show that high an estimate :sdeek:
I just did 2 40 year old adults with 10 kids making $1,000,000 a year and the premium came to $907.00

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 11, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »

What is your current premium? Mine would be more than that if I had kids, but I think I probably have a better copay and deductible than the silver level of Obamacare.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2013, 11:28:05 AM »
No dental, tho
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »
I just did 2 40 year old adults with 10 kids making $1,000,000 a year and the premium came to $907.00

They are secretly subsidizing as the number of kids increases. The California exchange doesn't even count more than 3 kids.