Author Topic: kstate football.  (Read 4598 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
kstate football.
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »
"16 yards run by ell roberson....."

"good for a kstate football...FIRST DOWN!"

:)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Butt Fugly

Re: kstate football.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
no.

"Pullen gives it up to Beasley for the jam!!!!!"

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 05:46:58 PM »
no.

well, i guess i enjoy both.  :confused:

here is one.

"daniel thomas with the carry...oh wow! nice run by the ksu rb"

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »
no.

well, i guess i enjoy both.  :confused:

here is one.

"daniel thomas with the carry...oh wow! nice run by the ksu rb"

daniel thomas is my favorite kansas state wildcat football player on this team, so your "play by play" made me smile.

Matt Wolters on K-State sideline:  Wyatt, expect Coach Snyder to make Daniel Thomas his workhorse this afternoon against the Bruins, I just overheard Coach telling Daniel to "be ready"

Stan sitting next to Wyatt:  I know one thing, when Coach Snyder has his mind set to do something then there's nothing that can stop him, much in the same way that Daniel Thomas won't let the big opposing UCLA Bruin defensive linemen stop him today, Coach Snyder will go to Daniel Thomas until Coach Neuheisel's  Bruins prove that they can stop him.

Wyatt:  We're set for a big one folks, 2 minutes until Wildcat kick-off but first this message from the Kansas Soy Growers Association.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »
you have no idea how much I expected a video :frown:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 12:26:23 AM »
you have no idea how much I expected a video :frown:

well that was dumb of you
emaw

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 08:45:57 AM »
"I-formation. 

Two receivers set near side,

they motion coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 08:47:04 AM »
"I-formation. 

they motion coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

OMG I could even taste this one  :love:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 08:54:08 AM »
beautiful
EMAW

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 09:01:05 AM »
"Coffman hands to Thomas and for some reason he kicks it, it's an end over ender"

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 09:02:33 AM »
"I-formation.  

they motion coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

incredible.  it's like you work for the UT AD or something.  and i thought my Kansas Soy Growers Association reference was elite.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »
"I-formation.  

they motion coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

incredible.  it's like you work for the UT AD or something.  and i thought my Kansas Soy Growers Association reference was elite.

It was bro, it was.  Don't forget to thank "Knight Feedlot in Lyons, KS.  A proud supporter of Wildcat football"

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 09:13:04 AM »
"I-formation. 

they motion shift coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

incredible.  it's like you work for the UT AD or something.  and i thought my Kansas Soy Growers Association reference was elite.

One small correction; just to make sure the play is legal. 

:kstatriot:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 09:14:05 AM »
"I-formation. 

they motion shift coffman and the fullback out of the back field to the left.  Re-set in a single wing with Thomas!  6 seconds on the clock and they will have to hurry.  Harper in motion from Wide Receiver, and the snap... Thomas fakes the hand off to Harper, stiff arm to the outside to the 25.  Great block on the outside, 30...Thomas is turning up field 40, cuts back against the grain and BREAKS A TACKLE AT MIDFIELD 40 30 HE'S GOING TO SCORE 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!  KAN-SAAASSS STATE!!

incredible.  it's like you work for the UT AD or something.  and i thought my Kansas Soy Growers Association reference was elite.

I think it's an accurate representation on how our guys in the booth would call it though :dunno:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 09:15:45 AM »
"I-formation. 

I think it's an accurate representation on how our guys in the booth would call it though :dunno:

Wyatt and Stan are usually pretty good about that. 

And KK, I know you weren't implying illegal motion in the original.  I'm "just sayin'".

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »
"I-formation. 

Wyatt and Stan are usually pretty good about that. 

And KK, I know you weren't implying illegal motion in the original.  I'm "just sayin'".

:curse:  ADMIN BOARD!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »
one thing I learned about KK long ago is that he never implies illegal motion.  ever.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 09:22:55 AM »
"coffman drops back. under pressure. drops it off to smith in that receiver over the middle play. smith gets by one defender, by another, jukes down field! smith to the thirty! oh my... finally brought down at the thirty two. three yard gain on the play. that leads us to a third and seven and here comes the punt team"

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 09:30:06 AM »
"I-formation. 

He says "wildcats" usually, not "kansas state"

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
"coffman drops back. under pressure. drops it off to smith in that receiver over the middle play. smith gets by one defender, by another, jukes down field! smith to the thirty! oh my... finally brought down at the thirty two. three yard gain on the play. that leads us to a third and seven and here comes the punt team"

:lol:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »

I see what you did there.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

LOL that's beautiful.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »

I know this has already been said 3, 4, possibly 5 times, but this is the hardest I've laughed in a while.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 03:14:25 AM »

I know this has already been said 3, 4, possibly 5 times, but this is the hardest I've laughed in a while.

Funniest damn thing I've read on this site, and that's saying something. So, so on the money.