Author Topic: OB has the market for Sons+Nephews of Former Players...  (Read 3016 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OB has the market for Sons+Nephews of Former Players...
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »
...Lockett'd up.

:gocho:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: OB has the market for Sons+Nephews of Former Players...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 07:31:36 AM »
So somebody do some math for me on how old Kevin Lockett was when he had this kid.  I mean I always thought K-Lock was some super wholesome guy but now I'm thinking he may have been just like every other shady-ass athlete.   :ohno:  Kinda weird.  I mean I just can't picture guys like K-Lock and Andre Coleman drinking all night and trying to pull tail at a place like Tubby's and then getting pulled over for weaving in lanes with Oxycontin in their cars, etc.  

And yes, I am insinuating that having a kid out of wedlock makes you a bad person.   :nono: I am saying that.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 07:35:23 AM »
Meh, you catch some TDs for the Qhatz and are an Academic All American and you can pretty much do whatever you want in my book.  Actually just doing the TD part would prolly suffice. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 07:43:20 AM »
The more TD's the more I am willing to defend your thuggery . . . want Dax on your side, put the ball in the endzone early and often and/or decimate oppossing teams with SD like nutcrushing tackles.

Therefore at this juncture there are still plenty of guys on the team I am not willing to go to the mat for.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 03:54:14 PM »
Drinking all night and trying to pull tail is a bad thing?  You must be like the biggest loser ever.  And yes, I'm insinuating that you are both fat and a loser.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
So somebody do some math for me on how old Kevin Lockett was when he had this kid.  I mean I always thought K-Lock was some super wholesome guy but now I'm thinking he may have been just like every other shady-ass athlete.   :ohno:  Kinda weird.  I mean I just can't picture guys like K-Lock and Andre Coleman drinking all night and trying to pull tail at a place like Tubby's and then getting pulled over for weaving in lanes with Oxycontin in their cars, etc.  

And yes, I am insinuating that having a kid out of wedlock makes you a bad person.   :nono: I am saying that.

There's a reason his nickname was the "baby faced assassin" amongst some Aggieville circles.

Limestone can attest to this.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »

u married skinny?  Or have you just never been laid?   the latter would explain why you're such a wet noodle.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »
I'm married AND I've never been laid.       Very :curse: at my wife for this!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 08:52:55 AM »
I'm married AND I've never been laid.       Very :curse: at my wife for this!

I feel your pain, Skinny.  I'm married, only got laid once (now she's pregnant), and pretty sure it's never going to happen again!  :embarrassed:  Gives new meaning to the phrase one-and-done'r.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »
Drinking all night and trying to pull tail is a bad thing?  You must be like the biggest loser ever.  And yes, I'm insinuating that you are both fat and a loser.

A)  Yes, I am a fat loser.   :bawl:
2)  I should have phrased my initial post differently, 'cause now I sound like a total L-7 weenie.  I should have said something more like this: I always imagined guys like K-Lock and Andre Coleman to be super wholesome.  Probably because they played when I was, like, eight and didn't know any better.  It's hard for me to imagine these guys who smile and rock flattops in their early '90s team pictures ditching class 90% of the time so they can go to a party at LHC Bill Snyder's house and steal their own coach's Yogi Berra ball.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »

A)  Yes, I am a fat loser.   :bawl:
2)  I should have phrased my initial post differently, 'cause now I sound like a total L-7 weenie.  I should have said something more like this: I always imagined guys like K-Lock and Andre Coleman to be super wholesome.  Probably because they played when I was, like, eight and didn't know any better.  It's hard for me to imagine these guys who smile and rock flattops in their early '90s team pictures ditching class 90% of the time so they can go to a party at LHC Bill Snyder's house and steal their own coach's Yogi Berra ball.

this

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 12:30:02 PM »
all i know is this...if you were at a bar in aggieville in the mid nineties and the baby faced assasin walked in, you might as well just sit your drink down and leave. no way you could overcome that. no way. better to not even try.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 04:12:31 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again: we should absolutely be encouraging our top players to be procreating early and often. The ongoing dearth of D-1 athletes at Manhattan High a full 20 years after the DoD started is an embarrassment (although I'm really hoping for an "Ell boom" around 2020 or so  :crossfingers:).

Srsly. Have any of you seen what the local juco has done for high school athletes in Coffeyville?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »
all i know is this...if you were at a bar in aggieville in the mid nineties and the baby faced assasin walked in, you might as well just sit your drink down and leave. no way you could overcome that. no way. better to not even try.

This.  Get your tab and move on...

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 10:44:08 PM »

This.  First the rec on the bball courts, and then later that night in the Ville.  BFA was everywhere.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 02:14:35 PM »
More deets on the baby-faced assassin please!