Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 143365 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #550 on: November 08, 2020, 11:01:52 PM »
AggieDub1410:08p
In reply to Clob94
I agree I dislike Trump.

He lost a fair election.

It's sad to watch the loud minority behave this way.

Even my hard right Trump supporting family members have accepted it. I'm actually quite proud of them.

*** You can't continue to derail threads with your insistence that the election is over. If you want to start a thread on that topic, go for it. But constantly interrupting other threads is inconsiderate and will earn you time off if you continue -- Staff ***
1 edit• Edited by Staff
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 08, 2020, 11:02:42 PM »
LOL

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 09, 2020, 07:39:27 AM »
Lol amaze
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2020, 07:55:06 AM »
Whoa

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2020, 08:24:01 AM »
Pray About Possible Cheating
267 Views | 2 Replies
Rjohnson89117:54a
If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that do sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just incase cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: November 09, 2020, 08:51:58 AM »
Eat, pray, cheat

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 09, 2020, 01:03:14 PM »
For those of you still on Facebook: Try this experiment
2,187 Views | 17 Replies
Squadron710:47a
Using Private Messenger, try to send this link to someone: https://gnews.org/534248/

Separately, follow it with this text: "It is an article on Benford's Law and how it was used to analyze Joe Biden's vote number during the election."

See if the link goes through....and if it works. (It won't, probably) Also, see if the text explanation goes through. And then check again tomorrow and see if it is all there.

I noticed this morning that the link and the explanation explaining the link...which was a separate message...just disappeared...from a Private. Furking. Message.
1 edit

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 09, 2020, 01:31:04 PM »
Electoral College imbalanced now?
1,771 Views | 26 Replies
Gyles Marrett10:36a
Liberals like to argue of course to eliminate the electoral college so California and New York can elect our president every time...but it's starting to even seem that the electoral college doesn't even balance that power anymore. Now, I do think if honesty and truth prevailed we'd no doubt see voter fraud far more rampant than any lib is willing to admit. But If we look at the election and take the key swing states of MI, WI, PA, GA. The urban populations have continued to grow larger and larger. It appears we have reached a point where as long as we have good widespread turnout in an election the state of WI will be decided by essentially only the people of Milwaukie , MI will be decided essentially only by the people of Detroit, PA will be decided by essentially only the people of Philly and Pittsburgh, and GA will be decided by Atlanta.

Yes this has always been somewhat the case but it seems as though the population density has reached the point where even with excellent turnout in the rest of the state, these city centers will always decide what's best for the state as a whole. Just as the founders didn't want the big states overpowering the small states in creation of the electoral college, I doubt they imagined 1 big city in a state would gain control of the decision for the whole state.

Now how that can be corrected? I don't know or even know if it can. I believe rural and urban both maxed out turnout this election. So we are likely to the point of if the urban area turns out the election is over...which is sad as often these are the least informed voters.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 09, 2020, 02:46:38 PM »
1,771 Views | 26 Replies
Liberals like to argue of course to eliminate the electoral college so California and New York can elect our president every time...but it's starting to even seem that the electoral college doesn't even balance that power anymore. Now, I do think if honesty and truth prevailed we'd no doubt see voter fraud far more rampant than any lib is willing to admit. But If we look at the election and take the key swing states of MI, WI, PA, GA. The urban populations have continued to grow larger and larger. It appears we have reached a point where as long as we have good widespread turnout in an election the state of WI will be decided by essentially only the people of Milwaukie , MI will be decided essentially only by the people of Detroit, PA will be decided by essentially only the people of Philly and Pittsburgh, and GA will be decided by Atlanta.

Yes this has always been somewhat the case but it seems as though the population density has reached the point where even with excellent turnout in the rest of the state, these city centers will always decide what's best for the state as a whole. Just as the founders didn't want the big states overpowering the small states in creation of the electoral college, I doubt they imagined 1 big city in a state would gain control of the decision for the whole state.

Now how that can be corrected? I don't know or even know if it can. I believe rural and urban both maxed out turnout this election. So we are likely to the point of if the urban area turns out the election is over...which is sad as often these are the least informed voters.

The take that the EC allows for cities to be OP'd was not the take I ever expected to see, but there ya are.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 09, 2020, 02:48:39 PM »
The only solution is to give each state its own EC. That way the popular vote loser within each state can also still win. In no way should the solution ever be to try to figure out how to get more votes.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2020, 05:52:18 PM »
1,771 Views | 26 Replies

The take that the EC allows for cities to be OP'd was not the take I ever expected to see, but there ya are.
Crazy. That guy actually believes he was having an intelligent thought and considers himself an informed voter.  :facepalm:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 12, 2020, 08:48:49 PM »
Election Fraud and Civil Disobedience
547 Views | 12 Replies
Reservoir Dog7:58p
The definition of tyranny is the unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.

If we agree there was election fraud and the next 4 years we live under the tyranny perpetrated by the left...

Have any of you considered what forms of civil disobedience you may take in response?
1    ...
MrsFlyingSquirrel958:01p
Standing up during the National Anthem

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 12, 2020, 08:55:17 PM »
Ag00Ag8:06p
Nothing I would post online or discuss within 30 feet of a cellphone, smart device or stranger.

Remember that if it comes down to it.
7    ...
FCBlitz8:17p
I am so ready to climb a fence, push my way into unwanted areas and to handcuff myself to keep from being pulled away.

I am ready to be non violent disobedient.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 12, 2020, 10:00:47 PM »
They should build a big bonfire for the million maga march.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 13, 2020, 02:50:02 PM »
Trump as Speaker of the House, then 6 years Pres. Trump
68 Views | 0 Replies
IronAg452:47p
Here's some eleventy billion D chess for ya Ags! Republicans take the house in 2022 and elect Trump as Speaker (not required to be a member of congress). Then impeach Biden and Harris and boom! President Trump again for two more years. Obviously re-elected after cleaning up the election fraud bull*****

Let the REEEEEEE begin!

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2015/09/03/trump-as-speaker-fiorina-to-va-in-multiplayer-deal/

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 13, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »
I just can't figure out why people think texags is racist

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3157273

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #566 on: November 13, 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
Sadly, I think you'd find the same stuff on KSO or any other KSU fan site.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2020, 12:06:59 AM »
Shut up  :frown:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 14, 2020, 12:22:06 AM »
I gotta think that on a free board someone would push back on crap like this. I mean I would

Disclaimer: Slavery in all it's forms was and is evil.

That said, those that never experienced it directly should stop demanding reparations for past wrongs, and start fighting to end slavery that exists today.

While that's a little anti-PC, here's the one that will trigger some people. Any American decendent of slavery (African or otherwise) should be thankful for their ancestor's sacrifices that allow them to live in the most free and prosperous society the world has ever seen. If it never happened, many would never have been born due to the living conditions of their native lands and if they did make it into this world, they'd still live in a 3rd world ****hole. All of our ancestors made sacrifices to get here, some more than others. Rather than tearing this country apart because you feel wronged, appreciate the gift you've been given.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 14, 2020, 08:22:16 AM »
I gotta think that on a free board someone would push back on crap like this. I mean I would

Disclaimer: Slavery in all it's forms was and is evil.

That said, those that never experienced it directly should stop demanding reparations for past wrongs, and start fighting to end slavery that exists today.

While that's a little anti-PC, here's the one that will trigger some people. Any American decendent of slavery (African or otherwise) should be thankful for their ancestor's sacrifices that allow them to live in the most free and prosperous society the world has ever seen. If it never happened, many would never have been born due to the living conditions of their native lands and if they did make it into this world, they'd still live in a 3rd world ****hole. All of our ancestors made sacrifices to get here, some more than others. Rather than tearing this country apart because you feel wronged, appreciate the gift you've been given.

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2020, 05:08:24 PM »
Defamation/slander lawsuit? What do I need to do?
1,620 Views | 37 Replies
MaroonSpirit2:34p
I have been slandered online significantly. What do I need to do to resolve this issue?
Anyone want to represent me pro Bono?

I'm in Austin.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2020, 05:12:57 PM »
1,620 Views | 37 Replies
I have been slandered online significantly. What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

I'm in Austin.

NTKOL.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 18, 2020, 07:02:46 PM »
1,620 Views | 37 Replies

I'm in Austin.
:lol: So MAGA

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2020, 08:16:33 AM »
I can't think of a bigger waste of a lawyer's time than online slander, much less without getting paid

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2020, 11:14:29 AM »
1,620 Views | 37 Replies

I'm in Austin.
:lol: So MAGA

That is super MAGA.  gets feelings hurt online, asks for a handout