Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27470 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #350 on: August 21, 2017, 10:53:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/AntifaBoston/status/898958986824777728

#anitfainfowars

#stepthefuckaway

It won't be a surprise to most (considering dax's "credibility" problems in the past) but this is a troll twitter account ran by trump supporters
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 21, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »
denial is so unbecoming....also please go modify you post to include 'racist' in there somewhere.  It's such an impactful word coming from the likes of you
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 21, 2017, 10:56:50 AM »
Sorry to hurt your feelings Chingon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 21, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
Yes, I purposely sought a troll account.  You check with headquarters on this? 

Whatever the case I'm glad to see Antifa brought their violence to stop the Jews, the black guy, the Feel The Berner, the people carrying the BLDM banners and the Puerto Rican's from holding their rally in full and in peace.   

If there's one thing Antifa hates, and that's free speech.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 21, 2017, 11:02:14 AM »
You fall for trolls and infowars conspiracies a lot dax, it's just something people should consider when reading your posts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 21, 2017, 11:05:54 AM »
You fall for trolls and infowars conspiracies a lot dax, it's just something people should consider when reading your posts

You are much more in tune with Infowars than I ever was lib.

Got anything to back your claims? 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 21, 2017, 11:07:26 AM »
You have posted multiple false or totally misleading stories.

Remember that time you also posted a fake time cover as proof global warming is a hoax?

It's a pattern dax

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 21, 2017, 11:07:45 AM »
Unlike the broadbrush painting anti-fascist fascists in residence, I won't presume to say who it was that was doing this (it was anti-fa) and unilaterally state their political party affiliation.

https://twitter.com/bostonpolice/status/898991076157136898

Still better behaved than Texas Tech fans.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 21, 2017, 11:14:58 AM »
So who is telling the truth libfacist?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/boston-free-speech-rally-falsely-branded-as-white-supremacist/

Again, got anything at all to back up your claims?

Unlike you, I recognize that people of all races, colors and religions can be racist and even Nazi's.   But I'm having a hard time finding much a Nazi look to this, outside of the usual hyperbolic BS from people like you who call all conservatives Nazi's.

So again, until further notice, antifa ='s haters of free speech.   Great group, you're a part of lib.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 21, 2017, 11:18:51 AM »
I don't know why you're getting so angry, I was just pointing out that the twitter account you kept posting is fake and that fake news has kind of become a problem for you and maybe you might want to strengthen your sources if you want people to think of you as more than just a conspiracy nut.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2017, 11:20:52 AM »
I don't know why you're getting so angry, I was just pointing out that the twitter account you kept posting is fake and that fake news has kind of become a problem for you and maybe you might want to strengthen your sources if you want people to think of you as more than just a conspiracy nut.

Account I keep posting?   I posted one time from that account, again, anything to back up your claim?   Was this the morning talking points in your Antifa daily briefing?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »
Some people just cannot accept constructive criticism

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 21, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »
Some people just cannot accept constructive criticism

Tapping out . . . again.

Sad  SMDH, same ol libfacist

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 21, 2017, 11:26:58 AM »
60yr old millennial someone who makes me uncomfortable, smdh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 21, 2017, 11:33:43 AM »
60yr old millennial someone who makes me uncomfortable, smdh

So, nothing.   Just another day with randoweirdo lib.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2017, 01:11:49 PM »

I think I know where he gets the habit from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrpgGxOa3Y

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »

Account I keep posting?   I posted one time from that account, again, anything to back up your claim?   Was this the morning talking points in your Antifa daily briefing?

Dax can personally attest to the effect of the misinformation campaign on social media this past election. Thanks for being an example to others, Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »

Dax can personally attest to the effect of the misinformation campaign on social media this past election. Thanks for being an example to others, Dax.

Maybe if the DNC and it's candidates knew anything about IT security and didn't hire highly suspect entities from foreign nations (and then nervously try to protect them and themselves when they get busted) to run its IT shop it would have as much trouble with "disinformation" campaigns.  Every think about that, Bucket?

Looking forward to the next set of DNC and related hard drives that "Fell down the stairs". 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »
yeah, def hillary's fault

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »
Dax is unhinged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2017, 07:03:05 PM »

Maybe if the DNC and it's candidates knew anything about IT security and didn't hire highly suspect entities from foreign nations (and then nervously try to protect them and themselves when they get busted) to run its IT shop it would have as much trouble with "disinformation" campaigns.  Every think about that, Bucket?

Looking forward to the next set of DNC and related hard drives that "Fell down the stairs".

Like General Flynn and Paul Manafort?  People like that?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2017, 09:39:16 PM »
Dax is unhinged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dax doesnt have hinges, more like pivots
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 21, 2017, 09:40:05 PM »
Pivot hinges exist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2017, 02:01:27 PM »

Like General Flynn and Paul Manafort?  People like that?

They both hired highly suspect entities to run Federal government IT operations while they worked for the United States Government?   I hadn't seen that, got a link?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2017, 11:35:20 PM »
aaaaaaaand dax ruins another thread
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12