Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27539 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2017, 03:36:34 PM »
There's this huge rally of full blown white supremacists, many actually calling themselves Nazis, for real NAZIs quoting Hitler and everything. And it's like dax, Fox News people, and lots of white people either don't fully comprehend that or just don't care.

Sure we care.  Then there's the left politicizing the whole thing and putting anyone who even slightly disagrees with ProgLib monolithic thought in the same box as the Nazi's. 

#neverleta"crisis"gotowaste

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »
It's up to _33 to officially brand the group of people that's against racists and nazis and don't think they should be marching through towns brandishing torches and swastikas, but which also falls short of whatever tf antifa is (I think it's dressing in all black and wearing facemasks even in summer and generally being a soccer hooligan but w/respect to non-soccer things).

crap, anything less then a total mind meld and Antifa considers it Fascist and they act violently. 

You're clueless.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2017, 03:39:36 PM »

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2017, 03:42:56 PM »
I used to think Dax was the smartest of the neocons on this board, but I guess I was wrong. You know it's really bad when FSD and KSUW are nowhere to be found.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
Dax uses AOL lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2017, 03:43:39 PM »
There's this huge rally of full blown white supremacists, many actually calling themselves Nazis, for real NAZIs quoting Hitler and everything. And it's like dax, Fox News people, and lots of white people either don't fully comprehend that or just don't care.

Sure we care.  Then there's the left politicizing the whole thing and putting anyone who even slightly disagrees with ProgLib monolithic thought in the same box as the Nazi's. 

How is this being politicized?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2017, 03:49:08 PM »

Lol. Seriously?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2017, 03:50:35 PM »
I used to think Dax was the smartest of the neocons on this board, but I guess I was wrong. You know it's really bad when FSD and KSUW are nowhere to be found.

Flying air cover without any wingmen

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2017, 03:53:00 PM »

Lol. Seriously?

seriously.  Holding the president to speak out on this like he does about everyone else that hurts his feelings isn't politicizing it.  Everybody that's not a horrible person thinks this weekend was a horrible thing, not just one political view.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2017, 03:53:18 PM »
It's up to _33 to officially brand the group of people that's against racists and nazis and don't think they should be marching through towns brandishing torches and swastikas, but which also falls short of whatever tf antifa is (I think it's dressing in all black and wearing facemasks even in summer and generally being a soccer hooligan but w/respect to non-soccer things).

crap, anything less then a total mind meld and Antifa considers it Fascist and they act violently. 

You're clueless.

I just googled up some local clues, and yeah, these people, who I agree I'd never pak with, seem violently unhinged.   :rolleyes:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1218606431616456/

See you there! #Antifa

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-may-day-demonstrators-pass-peace-joint-share-pepsi/

Maybe it only gets crazy when people cross the line from explicitly supporting trump to explicitly supporting nazis, confederacy, etc.  So maybe just knock off all of the latter?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »
This isn't complicated, crazy white nationalists protested as is their right (they represent only themselves, Trump and I denounce their violence and views).  Antifa funded by who knows who, counterprotests as is their right, both groups became violent and it was a disgusting mess.  In this free country it is the violence that is the problem, these people are entitled to think whatever they want to think. If you have a problem with that it's probably you that is the fascist.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2017, 04:12:11 PM »
Who funded the nazis?

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2017, 04:18:55 PM »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2017, 04:20:00 PM »
Who funded the nazis?

Oh man, who do you think funds them?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2017, 04:28:02 PM »
There is a reason I asked champ

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
I for one am appalled that a march that centers around many political issues of the day -- and a counter-protest representing the other side of those political issues, and a murder that occurred specifically because of those opposing political ideologies -- has been politicized. SMDH at the radical left, always looking to politicize things that are based very squarely in the world of politics.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2017, 04:35:33 PM »

Me too, so we both don't know?  Maybe bake sales

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »
This isn't complicated, crazy white nationalists protested as is their right (they represent only themselves, Trump and I denounce their violence and views).  Antifa funded by who knows who, counterprotests as is their right, both groups became violent and it was a disgusting mess.  In this free country it is the violence that is the problem, these people are entitled to think whatever they want to think. If you have a problem with that it's probably you that is the fascist.

Let's get back to this tho deflectors

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2017, 04:50:59 PM »
The antifa movementioned has its roots in Europe, and is very violent.  So does this make all lefters qntifi, no.  So all conservatives and people who voted for Trump haters of minorities, women, or sexual variants.  However the media is trying to paint us as deplorables.   But this antifa bunch of thugs are championed as protectors of the misfortunate. 
Antifaschistische Aktion, Antifascistische Aktie, Antifascist Action or Antifascistisk Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) or AFA (Scandinavian) — is a far-left, extra-parliamentary, anti-fascist network in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States ...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:00 PM »

Me too, so we both don't know?  Maybe bake sales

Gotta sell a lot of cookies for 1500 pairs of husky khakis from Kmart

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:22 PM »
The antifa movementioned has its roots in Europe, and is very violent.  So does this make all lefters qntifi, no.  So all conservatives and people who voted for Trump haters of minorities, women, or sexual variants.  However the media is trying to paint us as deplorables.   But this antifa bunch of thugs are championed as protectors of the misfortunate. 
Antifaschistische Aktion, Antifascistische Aktie, Antifascist Action or Antifascistisk Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) or AFA (Scandinavian) — is a far-left, extra-parliamentary, anti-fascist network in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States ...

not true someone who makes me uncomfortable

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:31 PM »

No worries.  I've never thought you were all that smart.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2017, 04:58:35 PM »
Oh man this is my absolute favorite conspiracy theory of the last year, maybe even OAT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tey2o/reminder_antifa_are_literally_showing_up_at_trump/

Dax and gato, do you agree or disagree with the theory presented by the person who started this reddit thread?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2017, 05:06:15 PM »

not true someone who makes me uncomfortable

Just follow the thousand retweets, apparently everyone that has a different political view than the monolithic left or doesn't show the right amount of outrage is a Nazi. 

Once again you guys have done nothing but give the spotlight to the extreme lunatic fringe. 

Meanwhile Antifa tears apart towns and campuses because they don't like Milo Yiannopolous (progressives are even pissed that the ACLU defended the guy) or Ann Coulter.

While conservatives uniformly denounce the gathering of Nazi's and the violence.  Writers for well known ProgLib publications call for violence and more blood shed against conservatives and openly ask for more incidents like the Congressional shooting. 

Soros backed entities openly call for silencing those they disagree with and they put together entire campaigns to try and achieve that end.