Poll

Will the Cyclones beat the Jayhawks? (if you are wrong, pretend you get murdered)

YES
78 (53.8%)
NO
67 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Author Topic: Can the Cyclones beat the Jayhawks? I say no rough ridin' chance (Now a POLL!)  (Read 38626 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just saw the Hoiberg hook on that gif.  No doubt he has been teaching his big men that shot.  HoiCyBeaks 93 - Hawks 46

McGee comes off the bench to hit 6 threes.

Babb shuts down McClemore.

Tharpe doesn't have the game of his life. (again)

catzacker

Pete is saying that ku will win to make himself feel better which is rough ridin' pathetic.

KU is hot right now.  I think they stomp them.  Gun to my head, I say KU. 

Meh, KU didn't play all that well at OSU. If ISU hits 3s they have a great chance to win.

KU's PPP on the road in Big 12 play is only .96 to .92.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let this go.  oscar's help defense contained ku to a ppp of 1.0

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
81-68 Clones.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just saw the Hoiberg hook on that gif.  No doubt he has been teaching his big men that shot.  HoiCyBeaks 93 - Hawks 46

McGee comes off the bench to hit 6 threes.

Babb shuts down McClemore.

Tharpe doesn't have the game of his life. (again)

I appreciate the thoughts _FAN, but 93-46 is as far as I can push it.  Obviously though, a lot of the 46 will come in garbage time

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
little chance the clones win. after the revenge game against TCU, KU is feeling all good like when stella got her groove back.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Hawks by 5, really earning their money at the stripe.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I voted no, but you know what?  Before I posted I CHANGED MY rough ridin' MIND!  The Massa's guts and balls are going to have indigestion and blueness, respectively, and the CyBergs are going to terminate the Hawklets league title chances. 

The Mayor: 78
The Massa: 73
:adios:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Boy I sure hope so
But I don't like their chances
Hoiberg is their coach

5:7:5  :D
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Niang will grow a  Kevin Love chin strap and rain pick& pop threes all over the hawks.  Mclemore will stand in the corner and refuse to take over and the clones will put us in the fabled catbird seat of this league race.

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Bet the farm on the 'Clones. EMAFA

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What are the chances of KU winning this game AND the Cats losing at OSU? Under 50%?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I voted no, but you know what?  Before I posted I CHANGED MY rough ridin' MIND!  The Massa's guts and balls are going to have indigestion and blueness, respectively, and the CyBergs are going to terminate the Hawklets league title chances. 

The Mayor: 78
The Massa: 73

Always go with your second instinct, a person's first instinct is usually rough ridin' stupid.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Self's gonna be shuffling all over the court in frustration as the flood aggies rain down 3's on his hawks :bwpopcorn:

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Clones win by three. 71-68. A lucky bank shot at the buzzer "sinks" the hawks.
"He's in Shape !"

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
"Math" says that ISU has a 48% chance of winning and predicts a 74-73 ku victory....  http://masseyratings.com/team.php?t=3554&s=193573

I'm gonna risk shame and call for an ISU upset of lil bro simply based on the fact that I think ku put too much thought & energy into trying to even the series with the Horny Toads on Saturday.

Flood aggy SHOULD have won in Lowrents, but a lucky bank shot saved ku's collective ass. 

Let's hope I'm right and we're all  :billdance: on Tuesday morning with sole possession of first place.
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I want to change my answer to "it depends on whether the music guy at ISU plays 'thunderstruck' which always sends the Hawks into a scoring frenzy because they love it"

They played it at GIA and KU immediately felt at hoe and went on a huge run.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
ISU is going to win and we are are going to win the conference guys.  Year 1 of oscar has to be as good as possible to ensure the ultimate, long, drawn out kitn we are going to receive over the next 4-5 seasons.
emaw

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
"Math" says that ISU has a 48% chance of winning and predicts a 74-73 ku victory....  http://masseyratings.com/team.php?t=3554&s=193573

Based on the Massey ratings:
:adios:

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Massey seems to overrate Baylor, imo

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
I can't wait until all the schmucks that picked ku get murder shamed.  Will really clean up a lot of the trash around here.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
I originally thought KU by 5-7 the more I think about it though the more I think ISU takes it. KU is coming off of a emotional drubbing over a disgustingly pathetic TCU team and is feeling way too good about themselves right now after avenging two of their losses.  I think they are going to come out flat and ISU will be throwing down threes all game and Niang will own Withey. Cyclones 81 Squawks 70
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
I originally thought KU by 5-7 the more I think about it though the more I think ISU takes it. KU is coming off of a emotional drubbing over a disgustingly pathetic TCU team and is feeling way too good about themselves right now after avenging two of their losses.  I think they are going to come out flat and ISU will be throwing down threes all game and Niang will own Withey. Cyclones 81 Squawks 70

Oh, the Clones are going to take it all right.  Take it square in the ass.  Seriously, they don't stand a chance.  Bill and his Hawks live for these games.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline justTHEtip

• Fan
    • View Profile
Clonz start off hot. Musberger digs some flood magic. Hawks come back. Musberger digs some massa. Flood arena boos. Hawks win.
God Awful. Take A Lap.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
saw a guy decked out in flood aggie gear this afternoon at the grocery store. i had an EMAW shirt on. i gave him a subtle yet stern head nod when i walked by him. true story btw.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Iowa State wins their Super Bowl.  Havs celebrates to "Sweet Caroline" as the students rush the court.  goEMAW jerks off to the KU loss for two straight weeks. 

:ohno: