Author Topic: being a younger brother  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
being a younger brother
« on: September 02, 2010, 01:00:12 PM »
so like, does anybody have any older brothers who are total loser face dumbasses and you try to basically tell them that they are and that you don't want to hang out with them, but they just don't get the picture and so you maybe just keep hinting about it and then one day you see them in the hallway holding a great big picture and you're like "great. i see you got the picture" and they're like "der, der, der, what picture" and then all of the sudden it just hits you and you are like "dear god. i'm only like twenty years old and i am going to have to put up with this complete jaskass that has absolutely zero redeeming qualities for the next fifty years and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it except for maybe move away or change my phone number but that dumbass jt would still probably somehow find me?"

anybody?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: being a younger brother
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
 :surprised:

see you at the next juggalo concert, yo.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
No brothers. Only sisters.  They probably think of me the way you think of your hypothetical/real brother. :facepalm:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »
Daris's infatuation with me is incredible.  Nice that you spend your free time trying to think of ways to act like you're than me.  Do you think of me while your sexing your wife?  I know she does.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
Daris's infatuation with me is incredible.  Nice that you spend your free time trying to think of ways to act like you're than me.  Do you think of me while your sexing your wife?  I know she does.

JT-
See me after class and I'll help you get these errors straightened out before I have to turn in report cards!
-Mr. Benny  
:cool:

P. S. I thought we'd talked about you wearing your ICP shirt to class.  Do we need to get out the handbook and look at the dress code again?
 :nono:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:11:58 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »
Speaking of those that infatuated with me-  Benny, the line forms behind Daris.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!   :popcorn:

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 11:14:00 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!   :popcorn:

I see what you did there.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 08:58:53 AM »
My older brother went to rough ridin' Oxford. Plus, he's ridiculously good-looking, hilarious, and perpetually smells like sandalwood. You know what a pain in the ass that is? "Why can't you be more like your brother?" I don't know, Dad. Maybe because you literally shot your wad on the first try?  :dunno: He makes me feel like Danny Devito. Not necessarily from Twins, either. Just Danny Devito in general.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »
My older brother went to rough ridin' Oxford. Plus, he's ridiculously good-looking, hilarious, and perpetually smells like sandalwood. You know what a pain in the ass that is? "Why can't you be more like your brother?" I don't know, Dad. Maybe because you literally shot your wad on the first try?  :dunno: He makes me feel like Danny Devito. Not necessarily from Twins, either. Just Danny Devito in general.

The Danny DeVito I know gets wasted all day and gets handies under the table from Gail the Snail, so 'grats!   :cool:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 09:11:05 AM »
My older brother went to fracking Oxford. Plus, he's ridiculously good-looking, hilarious, and perpetually smells like sandalwood. You know what a pain in the ass that is? "Why can't you be more like your brother?" I don't know, Dad. Maybe because you literally shot your wad on the first try?  :dunno: He makes me feel like Danny Devito. Not necessarily from Twins, either. Just Danny Devito in general.

he also met up with me for drinks when i was in oxford. all around great guy. just fantastic. pretty crazy how two people can have multiple offspring and have them be so different. almost makes you wonder...

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »
My older brother went to fracking Oxford. Plus, he's ridiculously good-looking, hilarious, and perpetually smells like sandalwood. You know what a pain in the ass that is? "Why can't you be more like your brother?" I don't know, Dad. Maybe because you literally shot your wad on the first try?  :dunno: He makes me feel like Danny Devito. Not necessarily from Twins, either. Just Danny Devito in general.

he also met up with me for drinks when i was in oxford. all around great guy. just fantastic. pretty crazy how two people can have multiple offspring and have them be so different. almost makes you wonder...

See what I mean? The standards are impossible to meet (but the handies and booze let me sleep at night)
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »
can't help it JTHUTCH.  you are our