Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 4079384 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #23550 on: December 07, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
Serious question: Why do we like Louisville so much?

What do they add to the Big 12 at 14 teams? At 16 teams? Why them instead of Miami?

We don't like them. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23551 on: December 07, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »
We Are Kansas
@ku_phog_nation
A rumor, radio stations in the Tampa area is that the FSU Seminoles have accepted an offer to join the Big 12 conference. #kubball

I'm not 100% certain this is a reliable source. 

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23552 on: December 07, 2012, 06:01:54 PM »
We Are Kansas
@ku_phog_nation
A rumor, radio stations in the Tampa area is that the FSU Seminoles have accepted an offer to join the Big 12 conference. #kubball

:lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23553 on: December 07, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »
Disagree with the premise that only six people were involved. There's an ice cream shop near campus that for years had a menu item called "the Sandusky." It had two ice cream balls and a cone in the middle.

Wonder how they got the idea that Sandusky was a weirdo pervert? (I am not suggesting the ice cream shop knew. I am suggesting that people suspected and laughed about it and didn't investigate on a much grander scale than six people.)

You are just so :facepalm: Seriously, you are stupid. And I don't say that because I dislike you,  it's just a statement of a fact... "It's 46° outside and you are stupid."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:46:51 PM by MixBerryCrunch »
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23554 on: December 07, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
We Are Kansas
@ku_phog_nation

#kubball

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #23555 on: December 07, 2012, 06:50:58 PM »

you got a frog in your pocket? (<-- mrs. dave whenever I say we and she doesn't agree)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23556 on: December 07, 2012, 06:54:56 PM »
I don't understand the idiots that wouldn't want UL.  Great basketball program and as long as dick wipe Schnatter is around the football program will have money. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23557 on: December 07, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
I don't understand the idiots that wouldn't want UL.  Great basketball program and as long as dick wipe Schnatter is around the football program will have money.

This. I thought as soon as we added WVU & TCU that the 2 best schools to go after, when you incorporate major factors (Market Size, "Gettability" (i.e. not Notre Dame) & Geography being paramount to me) were Cincinnati & Louisville. L'Ville brings good to elite BB, decent FB...Cincy brings VERY fertile recruiting ground, decent BB, decent FB. Both bring several TV markets, and both would be more natural conference rivals for WVU.

Are they as sexy as FSU? Hell no, but they really both make more sense to the Big XII

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23558 on: December 07, 2012, 07:25:48 PM »

Louisville would have the third or fourth biggest athletic budget in the Big 12.  I summarily dismiss any Louisville is trash posts as "message boarding" or just dumbassedry.  Of course they aren't a ND type monster but who is?  They were a good free agent for the Big 12 considering what was out there.  I'm firmly in the stay at 10 camp, but if the membership knows privately that we have to expand and we have to take Cincinnati, I'll be pissed and the anti-Louisville posters will be the loudest screamers about the big 12 messing up.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23559 on: December 07, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »

Louisville would have the third or fourth biggest athletic budget in the Big 12.  I summarily dismiss any Louisville is trash posts as "message boarding" or just dumbassedry.  Of course they aren't a ND type monster but who is?  They were a good free agent for the Big 12 considering what was out there.  I'm firmly in the stay at 10 camp, but if the membership knows privately that we have to expand and we have to take Cincinnati, I'll be pissed and the anti-Louisville posters will be the loudest screamers about the big 12 messing up.

ok, dax

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23560 on: December 07, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
Louisville = pay cut in TV money

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23561 on: December 07, 2012, 09:11:19 PM »

pretty much everybody=pay cut in tv money

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23562 on: December 07, 2012, 09:17:48 PM »

pretty much everybody=pay cut in tv money

Not if we expand to 16, host a conf champ game, form a conf network (without Texas) and rake in the dough. FSU, Miami, Clemson, NCSt, VaTech and Lville. Primetime, baby!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23563 on: December 08, 2012, 11:16:24 AM »
Disagree with the premise that only six people were involved. There's an ice cream shop near campus that for years had a menu item called "the Sandusky." It had two ice cream balls and a cone in the middle.

Wonder how they got the idea that Sandusky was a weirdo pervert? (I am not suggesting the ice cream shop knew. I am suggesting that people suspected and laughed about it and didn't investigate on a much grander scale than six people.)

Yes. Shame on the college aged employees at the ice cream shop for not investigating whether or not their coach was a child molester.

You rough ridin' idiot.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #23564 on: December 08, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »

What do they add to the Big 12 at 14 teams? At 16 teams? Why them instead of Miami?

Miami? How the eff would Miami be a better option?

Pretty sure their fanbase consists of like a dozen people.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23565 on: December 08, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »

^^^This
Miami would be like having Colorado in the conference, maybe even worse.  The U doesn't matter in the south Florida market, pro sports dominate.

Offline buttsbuttsbutts

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23566 on: December 08, 2012, 05:43:41 PM »

We could get internet legend dannyboycane here on a regular basis

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23567 on: December 08, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »
We could enjoy more sonofabitches.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23568 on: December 08, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »

^^^This
Miami would be like having Colorado in the conference, maybe even worse.  The U doesn't matter in the south Florida market, pro sports dominate.
lulz
No, just no
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23569 on: December 08, 2012, 08:19:54 PM »
Would you rather go to roadies in Miami or Luhville?

Would rather be able to tell recruits in No Ky/So In or So Fl you will be playing in their back yard?

Do you think FSU wants Miami or Louisville?  Do think Fox wants Miami or Louisville?

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23570 on: December 08, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »

Yes. Shame on the college aged employees at the ice cream shop for not investigating whether or not their coach was a child molester.

You rough ridin' idiot.

I am not saying the ice cream shop employees should've investigated. I'm saying: If people in the ice cream shop are hearing those kinds of rumors, someone with some pull somewhere is too. I do not understand what is "stupid" of "idiotic" about this. But please, continue the name calling. It's really quite becoming.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23571 on: December 08, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »

You rough ridin' idiot.

I am not saying the ice cream shop employees should've investigated. I'm saying: If people in the ice cream shop are hearing those kinds of rumors, someone with some pull somewhere is too. I do not understand what is "stupid" of "idiotic" about this. But please, continue the name calling. It's really quite becoming.

so what you're saying is that some students heard rumors that a coach was rough ridin' young boys so they decided to pay tribute to him by making a tasty treat that looked like a male genitals and balls or maybe a penis between buttcheeks (hard to tell what your stupid 2 balls and cone thing was about)?

sounds made up to me.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #23572 on: December 09, 2012, 08:57:01 AM »
Hey Loutards, Miami is better because it's an easy win against a "name". See: the bottom half of SEC. Thanks!
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23573 on: December 09, 2012, 12:49:23 PM »

You rough ridin' idiot.

so what you're saying is that some students heard rumors that a coach was rough ridin' young boys so they decided to pay tribute to him by making a tasty treat that looked like a male genitals and balls or maybe a penis between buttcheeks (hard to tell what your stupid 2 balls and cone thing was about)?

sounds made up to me.

Yeah, logic is hard.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23574 on: December 09, 2012, 01:08:22 PM »

We could get internet legend dannyboycane here on a regular basis

I'm sold :thumbs: