Author Topic: can som make highlight video of our awesome ncaa moments  (Read 9577 times)

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: can som make highlight video of our awesome ncaa moments
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
 :bawl:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »
:emawkid:

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »

i enjoyed that.
yes, immensely... so sad at the same time though. i love that man like no other.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09:54 PM »

i enjoyed that.
yes, immensely... so sad at the same time though. i love that man like no other.

agreed effing awesome

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »
  :bball:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2011, 08:21:17 PM »
Really love the beginning of that vid. 

future Pullen vid makers..

UNLV game in Vegas, more clips of press conferences and interviews, clips of jake yelling and pounding chest, etc.  Must have the score to take the all time record, the ISU winning play, SR
Night, Jake Jamming on the 8 foot goal.  Clip of Frank calling Jake a "selfish sonofabitch" at Oregon.  Show sitting on bench suspended, and the NIT comment but then have that lead into the glorious home stretch this year.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
Really love the beginning of that vid.  

future Pullen vid makers..

UNLV game in Vegas, more clips of press conferences and interviews, clips of jake yelling and pounding chest, etc.  Must have the score to take the all time record, the ISU winning play, SR
Night, Jake Jamming on the 8 foot goal.  Clip of Frank calling Jake a "selfish sonofabitch" at Oregon.  Show sitting on bench suspended, and the NIT comment but then have that lead into the glorious home stretch this year.

Yes to all of these. Dish to Beasley to win the OU game. OSU game last year in the Phillips66. Winking at camera/commentators
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 11:40:21 PM by SwiftCat »

Offline MobDeep

• Combo-Fan
  • Ball Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2011, 11:21:57 PM »
Working on uploading one. Youtube takes so rough ridin' long to upload.  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »
This thread is like a baker rough ridin' asking for someone to make him cookies.

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2011, 12:21:50 AM »
Ya we'll see if KU makes it to the elite 8 this season! BRACKET OF DEATH   :runaway:

You guys wish you could still be playing at all..let alone a 12 seed. You guys are a perpetual joke. Seriously. I can't even begin to fathom all your responses if I were to come over here and make fun of you guys for still being alive but playing a 'weak' team. The fact of the matter is that you guys don't even remember the taste of the Final 4. Get back to me when you find a little success in that department. It can't take THAT much longer. It's only been..what? 55 years?

Keep latching on to KUbball success to give your life a shred of worth, dipcac. 

Dude. My life is fine. Worry about yourself. KU Basketball is fun to watch. But it's just a game at the end of the day. I love watching it. But there are so many more important things in my life.

Obviously.  That's why you troll another team's forum; b/c you have such a sweet life, living in your mom's basement.  Get a life douche.