Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199305 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1200 on: July 06, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 07, 2013, 01:04:46 AM »
Don't know where else to post this:

http://www.realfarmacy.com/man-shot-dead-by-police-while-watering-neighbors-lawn/#J6ZYAGfS58XdWz8k.01

good post and good thread choice.  speaks to rusty's point about how a police officer wouldn't have killed martin.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 07, 2013, 01:12:15 AM »
Very informative article.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 07, 2013, 01:25:51 AM »

http://www.realfarmacy.com/man-shot-dead-by-police-while-watering-neighbors-lawn/#J6ZYAGfS58XdWz8k.01

good post and good thread choice.  speaks to rusty's point about how a police officer wouldn't have killed martin.

Too bad he lived in The Democratic People's Republic of California. Some other state would have allowed him to CCW.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1205 on: July 07, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »

Too bad he lived in The Democratic People's Republic of California. Some other state would have allowed him to CCW.
God, one loss to Oregon and you hate the entire west coast. Smh. (Dumbass.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 07, 2013, 10:37:16 AM »

God, one loss to Oregon and you hate the entire west coast. Smh. (Dumbass.)

I have hated the west coast from the moment I lived in Portland bOregon.  :thumbs:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 07, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »
It was a fight between 2 people.  He wasn't refereeing.  The defense literally released it to taint the pool.  Dirt bags

They also released all the texts on TMs phone. Lots of texts about TM being involved in fights in the months leading up to the shooting, including street fights with "rounds." Miami Herald: Weed, Fights, and Guns - Trayvon Martin's Text Messages Released.

GZ being a woman beater is more relevant

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 07, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
Even for a bad cause, I'd like to think that an EMAW, especially a goEMAW'r, could've pitched in more than $10...

A $10.00 donation from Kansas City, MO
“Please use this money to help even the playing field.”

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 07, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »
Even for a bad cause, I'd like to think that an EMAW, especially a goEMAW'r, could've pitched in more than $10...

A $10.00 donation from Kansas City, MO
“Please use this money to help even the playing field.”

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/

K-S-U-Wildcats! has been identified.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 07, 2013, 04:16:12 PM »
I can't imagine the heartache TM's mom is going through. Not only did she lose her son, her son was only living with his dad that night because she had kicked him out of the house. Tragic.

Seriously though, these texts, while legally inadmissible, paint a very interesting picture of TM leading up the shooting.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1211 on: July 07, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
Its too bad the criminal justice system isn't based on evidence solely comprised of MIR and KSU hypos.  Seems like a really fair and efficient way to adjudicate criminals.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 07, 2013, 05:08:15 PM »
I can't imagine the heartache TM's mom is going through. Not only did she lose her son, her son was only living with his dad that night because she had kicked him out of the house. Tragic.

Seriously though, these texts, while legally inadmissible, paint a very interesting picture of TM leading up the shooting.

Well he won't be sending any more texts now, amirite?

:woot:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 07, 2013, 05:42:24 PM »
GZ slapping around a girl shows how he treats those smaller than him leading up to the night he shot TM

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 07, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »
 :cheers:

That has nothing to do with walking down the street with skittles and being followed by a grown adult with a gun. 

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: July 07, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »

That has nothing to do with walking down the street with skittles and being followed by a grown adult with a gun.

Of course it doesn't.  But it does speak to his mindset entering the altercation.  It's hard to argue that there was any necessary (it can be argued he was within his rights) reason for GZ to initiate the encounter.  Once the altercation began, we don't really know what happened, so we have to piece everything together.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 07, 2013, 10:48:19 PM »
All physical acts, statements, interests, hobbies, blah blah blah speak to one's personality, their thought patterns, and therefore their possible actions, if nothing more than odds of them committing a certain act.  I find it odd that such things are so heavily restricted in a court of law.  As if knowingly admitting that the average juror is incredibly gullible and incapable of logic and reason.  At that point, the whole system is worthless.

You really want the jury to sit through 15 different people for each side saying each person is bad/good and citing this one time they saw him hold a door/not hold a door for a lady?

This would bog down the legal system wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than it already is.

You're taking it to the extreme to make your point, which is off base.  Character witnesses are key pieces to the puzzle.  All things have there limits obviously.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 08, 2013, 10:06:38 AM »

Of course it doesn't.  But it does speak to his mindset entering the altercation.

Exactly. There's a lot of people on here who seem to believe that GZ lost any right to self defense if he chose to approach TM against the instructions of the dispatcher. That is silly. What matters is who started the physical fight. Though not essential to a claim of self defense, if TM attacked GZ, his claim is stronger, and and if GZ attacked TM, the claim is weaker. We'll never know for sure who started the fight (and that's part of the reason why he should be acquitted), but if we're going to speculate, that's where TM's and GZ's histories come into play.

In my opinion, TM more likely started the fight. First, GZ called the police and they were on their way, so why would GZ then jump TM? Second, TM was already on edge, telling Dee Dee that a "crazy ass cracker" was following him. Third, the last thing Dee Dee heard was GZ asking "what are you doing here?" Why would GZ ask a question and then immediately jump TM? Fourth, TM had a very recent history of getting into fights, plural.

I'm not saying GZ couldn't have started the fight - he could have been a hothead himself based on fights a number of years ago, and he did express frustration about "these assholes always get away..." - it just seems less likely to me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 08, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »

Of course it doesn't.  But it does speak to his mindset entering the altercation.

Exactly. There's a lot of people on here who seem to believe that GZ lost any right to self defense if he chose to approach TM against the instructions of the dispatcher. That is silly. What matters is who started the physical fight. Though not essential to a claim of self defense, if TM attacked GZ, his claim is stronger, and and if GZ attacked TM, the claim is weaker. We'll never know for sure who started the fight (and that's part of the reason why he should be acquitted), but if we're going to speculate, that's where TM's and GZ's histories come into play.

In my opinion, TM more likely started the fight. First, GZ called the police and they were on their way, so why would GZ then jump TM? Second, TM was already on edge, telling Dee Dee that a "crazy ass cracker" was following him. Third, the last thing Dee Dee heard was GZ asking "what are you doing here?" Why would GZ ask a question and then immediately jump TM? Fourth, TM had a very recent history of getting into fights, plural.

I'm not saying GZ couldn't have started the fight - he could have been a hothead himself based on fights a number of years ago, and he did express frustration about "these assholes always get away..." - it just seems less likely to me.

I don't think GZ ever had the right to defend himself with lethal force because he was never in danger of great bodily harm.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 08, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
I don't think GZ ever had the right to defend himself with lethal force because he was never in danger of great bodily harm.

:dunno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 08, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
Remember after-school fights where the kids would stand off wanting the other to throw the first punch so that it'd be the other one getting in troubs?  I guess that's the analysis going on here.

Zimmerman's gonna have to live in some sort of Bio-Dome when he gets off.  Even then, I bet somebody will sneak in the hatch like Shore and Baldwin did and start asking Zim what he's doing in there and baiting him into a fight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 08, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »
16 year old punching me...OMG I'M GONNA DIE!

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 08, 2013, 10:22:58 AM »
if i murdered everyone who ever did that to me my soccer team wouldn't have anyone left to take corner kicks

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 08, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »

:dunno:

It looks like he lost less than 2 oz of blood and his doctor said his nose wasn't even broken. If that qualifies as "great bodily harm" then the standard for self defense is just way too low.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 08, 2013, 10:34:42 AM »
GZ bit off more than he could chew, then when he realized he was in over his head he used his gun to kill. Granted, he was getting his ass kicked so he was technically defending himself, but is it self defense if you instigate the trouble?